I would love some destination recommendations (Oceania) for a 7-10 day island vacation I'm planning for early September.
I'm considering: Fiji, Bali, Bora Bora, Mo'orea, and open to other recs. I don't know much about how these options compare to one another.
Essentials: beautiful beaches, scenic
Would also like: surfing, diving, hiking, cultural experiences,
On previous trips I have enjoyed staying in Airbnb type places for a more "immersive experience" away from main tourist hubs. If you have knowledge around the availability of this type of accommodation on any of the islands I'm considering that would be greatly appreciated! It looks like Bali has a lot of cool exotic looking Airbnbs at very reasonable pricing...
Would be interesting to know how costs compare in these places (once there...I've already looked at airfare).
Please share any recs, stories, advice!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』로얄카지노노하우
- 2 주식사이트 증권사이트 n1inve.com
- 3 7 days in New Zealand
- 4 Hamilton Island
- 5 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 6 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 7 16 Days on the South Island
- 8 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 9 Need help in Auckland
- 10 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 11 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 12 Six Weeks Down Under
- 13 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 14 Uber in Sydney
- 15 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 16 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 17 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 18 Darwin Accomodations
- 19 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 20 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 21 Lodging Reservations in NSW
- 22 New Zealand 3-week itinerary over Christmas
- 23 The Red Center?
- 24 Trip to Cairns
- 25 Blue mountain Or Daintree in July