I'm interested in getting advice on traveling to Sydney, Australia and celebrating the new year there. This will be my 1st trip to the area and I"ll be traveling solo. I'm looking at sppending about 10 days there.
Need recommendation on getting started with trip planning, how to find new year clebration events that a solo traveler can attend. And any general information that would help me to have a safe & enjoyable trip.
Celebrating New Year in ydney
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 How much luggage?
- 2 Cruise around Australia and New Zealand-followed by land tour
- 3 New Zealand: 2 week Honeymoon: Itinerary planning
- 4 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014 Part 2
- 5 Tolls Between Sydney and Katoomba, Including Harbor Bridge?
- 6 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 7 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 8 1 Night Glentanner Park 1 Night Aoraki Court Motel
- 9 Help with Australia/NZ itinerary in October.
- 10 Help with itin Jan and Feb for Australia and New Zealand
- 11 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 12 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014
- 13 The Kimberley - Outback Spectcular
- 14 Southwest WA Itinerary Sept 2014
- 15 Australia in Oct - Sydney or Perth?
- 16 How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
- 17 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 18 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 19 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 20 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary
- 21 planning honeymoon trip in Australia in February
- 22 12-14 Days - Sydney and Auckland - January 2015
- 23 Tahiti? First time Impressions? Good French Polynesia Deals?
- 24 Paging Cathies
- 25 Transit time between international connections at Brisbane Airport?