I'm interested in getting advice on traveling to Sydney, Australia and celebrating the new year there. This will be my 1st trip to the area and I"ll be traveling solo. I'm looking at sppending about 10 days there.
Need recommendation on getting started with trip planning, how to find new year clebration events that a solo traveler can attend. And any general information that would help me to have a safe & enjoyable trip.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 6 days Queenstown (NZ) itineary suggestion????
- 2 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 3 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 4 14 day South NZ Trip
- 5 One-day hike in Milford area
- 6 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 7 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 8 Best national park around Sydney
- 9 1 night stay around GOR
- 10 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 11 7 days in New Zealand
- 12 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 13 NZ repeat visitors
- 14 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 15 South Island Suggestions
- 16 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 17 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 18 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 19 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 20 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas
- 21 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 22 New Zealand Car Rental
- 23 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 24 What exactly is a NZ sound?
- 25 4 weeks in New Zealand