I'm interested in getting advice on traveling to Sydney, Australia and celebrating the new year there. This will be my 1st trip to the area and I"ll be traveling solo. I'm looking at sppending about 10 days there.
Need recommendation on getting started with trip planning, how to find new year clebration events that a solo traveler can attend. And any general information that would help me to have a safe & enjoyable trip.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 2 Australia and New Zealand Oct/Nov 2017
- 3 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 4 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 5 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 6 help with intinerary please!
- 7 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 8 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 9 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 10 Quaint
- 11 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 12 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 13 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 14 Western Australia + Where?
- 15 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 16 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 17 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 18 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 19 A few days in Darwin
- 20 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 21 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 22 Hiking, cycling, and kayaking on the South Island
- 23 Ride sharing Service
- 24 Our Three weeks in Australia and PNG
- 25 East coast australia itinerary - feedback please!