I'm interested in getting advice on traveling to Sydney, Australia and celebrating the new year there. This will be my 1st trip to the area and I"ll be traveling solo. I'm looking at sppending about 10 days there.
Need recommendation on getting started with trip planning, how to find new year clebration events that a solo traveler can attend. And any general information that would help me to have a safe & enjoyable trip.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 5 days in South Island
- 2 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 3 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 4 New Zealand Itinerary
- 5 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 6 NZ visa denials
- 7 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 8 Help on Itinerary
- 9 Sydney Trip
- 10 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 11 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 12 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 13 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 14 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 15 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 16 Extra 2 nights = help
- 17 February Australia Visit
- 18 Best wildlife near sydney
- 19 Where to go in Australia
- 20 Bruny Island
- 21 Western Australia
- 22 South Island - West Coast Itinerary
- 23 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 24 New Zealand South Island Alternative Itinerary
- 25 New Zealand travel agents/itinerary