I'm interested in getting advice on traveling to Sydney, Australia and celebrating the new year there. This will be my 1st trip to the area and I"ll be traveling solo. I'm looking at sppending about 10 days there.
Need recommendation on getting started with trip planning, how to find new year clebration events that a solo traveler can attend. And any general information that would help me to have a safe & enjoyable trip.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand-Trip Report-30 Days North & South Island
- 2 Queensland north and Perth south
- 3 Melbourne or Sydney?
- 4 Solo (mostly) coach trip - 45 days itinerary planning
- 5 Tips for Cook Islands - Solo Female Traveler
- 6 Scenic Overload on NZ's South Island: November 2015
- 7 2 wks in Oz--Melbourne, GOR, Tas, Pt Douglas, Atherton Tbllnds, pt 3
- 8 Itinerary set! Any Fodorites up for meeting up in Australia?
- 9 NZ- Nov or Dec?
- 10 Proposed itinerary- comments please!
- 11 Prelim itinerary- 12 nights on the North Island
- 12 Help rounding out AU & NZ itinerary
- 13 Planning 20 days in Autralia
- 14 Arriving in Queenstown - When to Visit Milford Sound?
- 15 Rental Car Return and Melbourne
- 16 May/June Wedding on Rarotonga
- 17 Foreign Exchange Programs
- 18 Cairns or Port Douglas
- 19 Tonga is a off the beaten track, but a beautiful destination: See my pics!
- 20 Where to Sky Dive and Bungee in NZ
- 21 Solo travel in Australia -- not sure where to go!
- 22 Need Help On French Polynesia Trip in June.
- 23 Two day South Coast & Southern Highlands loop - restaurant reccos please.
- 24 Sydney or Melbourne for wine tour?
- 25 2 wks in Oz--Melbourne, GOR, Tas, Pt Douglas, Atherton Tbllnds, pt 2