I'm interested in getting advice on traveling to Sydney, Australia and celebrating the new year there. This will be my 1st trip to the area and I"ll be traveling solo. I'm looking at sppending about 10 days there.
Need recommendation on getting started with trip planning, how to find new year clebration events that a solo traveler can attend. And any general information that would help me to have a safe & enjoyable trip.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 2 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 3 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 4 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 5 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 6 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 7 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 8 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 9 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 10 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 11 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 12 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 13 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 14 Tasmania
- 15 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 16 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 17 Accommodations Brisbane
- 18 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 19 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 20 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 21 Repositioning cruise
- 22 18 days nz.
- 23 South Island over December-January Holidays
- 24 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 25 New Zealand - South Island 8 days