This story will have enormous implications for people's holiday plans, not just on the Central Coast but in places like Port Stephens, Byron Bay and especially the Blueys Beach/Pacific Palms area, where properly that meets the legal requirements for short term accommodation is definitely in the minority. Very real risk of putting your money down and have your holiday plans fall through and possibly find it hard to retrieve your money. I would definitely be sticking with accommodation that meets those requirements and with the laws of supply and demand, making my holiday bookings well ahead of when I wanted to take them.
Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 1 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 2 Paihia or coromandel
- 3 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 4 Logical Airline Schedule for 2014 trip.
- 5 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 6 Emirates and Jetstar
- 7 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 8 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 9 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 10 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 11 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 12 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 13 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 14 14 days in NZ in February
- 15 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 16 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 17 16 days all over New Zealand
- 18 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 19 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 20 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 21 Heading to Australia!
- 22 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 23 South Island Itinerary
- 24 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 25 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010