This story will have enormous implications for people's holiday plans, not just on the Central Coast but in places like Port Stephens, Byron Bay and especially the Blueys Beach/Pacific Palms area, where properly that meets the legal requirements for short term accommodation is definitely in the minority. Very real risk of putting your money down and have your holiday plans fall through and possibly find it hard to retrieve your money. I would definitely be sticking with accommodation that meets those requirements and with the laws of supply and demand, making my holiday bookings well ahead of when I wanted to take them.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 CANON PRINTER 1888:482:3831 installation CONTACT CANON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 3 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 4 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 5 Australia for two weeks.
- 6 Palau Travel Report
- 7 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 8 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 9 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 10 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 11 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 12 Visa
- 13 Guam Travel Report
- 14 New Zealand Car Hire
- 15 Tasmania itinerary
- 16 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 17 Research on Australian Tourism
- 18 Australia and NZ visit!
- 19 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 20 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 21 Cheap Flights to Bangkok from Gold Coast
- 22 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 23 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 24 Recommended guidebooks
- 25 Need Some suggestions on South Island
Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast