In a few months, my brother will be moving to Canberra to play rugby for a year. I have already decided I want to make him a going away care package, but not 100% of what to include. What would you include in it? What are some American products that are not available there (food or otherwise)? What are things people regret not taking or would not think to take? What are small items one can bring to make it feel like home?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 2 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 3 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 4 Quaint
- 5 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 6 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 7 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 8 Western Australia + Where?
- 9 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 10 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 11 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 12 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 13 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 14 A few days in Darwin
- 15 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 16 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 17 Hiking, cycling, and kayaking on the South Island
- 18 Ride sharing Service
- 19 Our Three weeks in Australia and PNG
- 20 East coast australia itinerary - feedback please!
- 21 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 22 Which glowworm dell is better – Hokitika or Fox Glacier (Minnehaha)?
- 23 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 24 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 25 FP +/- NZ 14 day trip