In a few months, my brother will be moving to Canberra to play rugby for a year. I have already decided I want to make him a going away care package, but not 100% of what to include. What would you include in it? What are some American products that are not available there (food or otherwise)? What are things people regret not taking or would not think to take? What are small items one can bring to make it feel like home?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 2 Are you looking Townsville Outboard Mechanic?
- 3 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/vitalpeak-xt-review/
- 4 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 5 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 6 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 7 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 8 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 9 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 10 North island New Zealand-help
- 11 Rarotonga
- 12 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 13 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 14 South Island trip in Oct.
- 15 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 16 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 17 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 18 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne
- 19 Cairns or Melbourne? Trip Feedback
- 20 Overnight Great Ocean Road
- 21 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 22 A week in Fiji
- 23 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 24 15 days Australia road trip off Sydney
- 25 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip