In a few months, my brother will be moving to Canberra to play rugby for a year. I have already decided I want to make him a going away care package, but not 100% of what to include. What would you include in it? What are some American products that are not available there (food or otherwise)? What are things people regret not taking or would not think to take? What are small items one can bring to make it feel like home?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 2 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 3 5 days in South Island
- 4 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 5 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 6 west and north Tasmania
- 7 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 8 Trip to Cairns
- 9 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 10 Beers in Oz
- 11 NZ visa denials
- 12 Brisbane to Sydney
- 13 Vini SIM card?
- 14 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 15 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 16 New Zealand Itinerary
- 17 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 18 Help on Itinerary
- 19 Sydney Trip
- 20 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 21 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 22 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 23 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 24 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 25 Extra 2 nights = help