In a few months, my brother will be moving to Canberra to play rugby for a year. I have already decided I want to make him a going away care package, but not 100% of what to include. What would you include in it? What are some American products that are not available there (food or otherwise)? What are things people regret not taking or would not think to take? What are small items one can bring to make it feel like home?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Where to go for vacation in Australia?
- 2 SI Itinerary Advice - Feb 2016
- 3 Sydney CBC Serviced Apartment
- 4 Final Itinerary and A Few Questions
- 5 Need suggestions for limo hire parramatta
- 6 new zealand road maps?
- 7 Recommend car rental agency in Christchurch
- 8 2 full days in Cairns
- 9 Weather in Fiji
- 10 Advice on Itinerary for New Zealand-12 full days
- 11 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 12 Melbourne eateries
- 13 Au Pair
- 14 Transport changes in Prague
- 15 Manly Jazz Festival - 2015
- 16 Itinerary Help! Queenstown Five Day Return Trip
- 17 Complete Novice
- 18 Kangaroo Island
- 19 Which cruise in Strahan?
- 20 New Zealand by cruise vs. land
- 21 Where to visit
- 22 Which escorted tour of Australia, NZ, Tasmania?
- 23 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 24 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 25 Tasmania trip itinerary update - thoughts appreciated