We will be traveling in Australia next December/January, starting in Melbourne and ending up in Sydney about two weeks later. Although we will spend a few days in each city, we'll mostly be in the countryside, so we are renting a car. Both Hertz and Budget have rather sizeable drop-off charges for one-way rentals. I was wondering if there might be an Australian company that would be more reasonable.
Car Rental Without Dropoff Fee?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Second try for Australia Itinerary in October
- 2 New Zealand (Rotorua and Auckland) + Australia (Gold Coast and Sydney)
- 3 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 4 Advice needed for South Pacific ports
- 5 Mammals and avians in SA and NSW
- 6 Tahiti Honeymoon in November?
- 7 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 8 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 9 When to travel to New Zealand?
- 10 16 days all over New Zealand
- 11 Cairns - boat from Lizard Island
- 12 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 13 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 14 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 15 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 16 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 17 Small group multi-day hiking operators around Queenstown NZ?
- 18 Question about the "Build Up"
- 19 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 20 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?
- 21 3-1/2 days in Auckland .... Your personal recommendations, please.
- 22 Tipping
- 23 2 weeks in AUS and destination similar to Port Douglas?
- 24 Clueless Yank ISO Alice guidance
- 25 Songdoc's Photos of Beautiful Tasmania