Question about a car rental in Tahiti. We are heading to Tahiti for a few days, then making a 2 night trip over to Moorea. We would like to have a car while on Moorea, it appears to be cheaper to rent the car in Papette, then take it on the ferry instead of just renting it over on Moorea. Is this true? Is it fairly easy to do as well? Seems like a good option for us, because we can renturn the car back at the airport the night we fly home too.
Car rental question. (Tahiti / Moorea)
- 1 Transportation from Sydney Airport to Four Seasons
- 2 Is Katafanga Resort Open Yet?
- 3 Logical Airline Schedule for 2014 trip.
- 4 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 5 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 6 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 7 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 8 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 9 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 10 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 11 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 12 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 13 Paihia or coromandel
- 14 Emirates and Jetstar
- 15 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 16 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 17 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 18 14 days in NZ in February
- 19 16 days all over New Zealand
- 20 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 21 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 22 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 23 Heading to Australia!
- 24 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 25 South Island Itinerary