Question about a car rental in Tahiti. We are heading to Tahiti for a few days, then making a 2 night trip over to Moorea. We would like to have a car while on Moorea, it appears to be cheaper to rent the car in Papette, then take it on the ferry instead of just renting it over on Moorea. Is this true? Is it fairly easy to do as well? Seems like a good option for us, because we can renturn the car back at the airport the night we fly home too.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 T@LL : Get the App CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 kaspersky Tec*h SUPP0RT*CAre
- 2 2 days in Auckland
- 3 Haast Village stay advice needed
- 4 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 5 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 6 Surprises in Australia
- 7 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 8 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 9 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 10 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 11 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 12 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 13 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 14 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 15 5 nights in Sydney
- 16 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 17 Best places to travel in Australia
- 18 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 19 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 20 16 Days on the South Island
- 21 Cook Islands for families
- 22 B&B in NZ
- 23 New Zealand 3 week itinerary
- 24 Suggestions needed for Australia itinerary
- 25 12 day Trip to NZ in Nov 2017