Question about a car rental in Tahiti. We are heading to Tahiti for a few days, then making a 2 night trip over to Moorea. We would like to have a car while on Moorea, it appears to be cheaper to rent the car in Papette, then take it on the ferry instead of just renting it over on Moorea. Is this true? Is it fairly easy to do as well? Seems like a good option for us, because we can renturn the car back at the airport the night we fly home too.
Car rental question. (Tahiti / Moorea)
- 1 So much to do, so little time. A long weekend in Margaret River
- 2 Australia & New Zealand tour companies
- 3 Here goes - 1st attempt at a NZ 17 night itinerary.
- 4 Travelling then teaching in Australia - any words of wisdom?
- 5 First visit to New Zealand and (possibly) Australia
- 6 Overnight on Hong Kong/Australia trip
- 7 16 days all over New Zealand
- 8 7-14 days in Australia in August
- 9 NZ - Trip of a lifetime. Help!
- 10 Sydney real estate and cost of living
- 11 From Ramana kumar 569
- 12 Planning Stages of Trip To Fiji and Australia
- 13 Calmest part of GBR
- 14 Port Douglas vs. Airlie Beach
- 15 Tahiti - April 2013
- 16 Addicted to New Zealand - Trip Report
- 17 Rotorua Price List, Free Stuff and some other thoughts
- 18 Songdoc's Aussie Pix!!!
- 19 honeymoon in october
- 20 Kangaroos, Koalas, & Kookaburras, Oh, My: A Songdoc Aussie Trip Report
- 21 Need a car on Aitutaki?
- 22 Tahiti
- 23 travelling around oceania islands
- 24 November 2013 East Coast & Tasmania
- 25 Work Abroad