Question about a car rental in Tahiti. We are heading to Tahiti for a few days, then making a 2 night trip over to Moorea. We would like to have a car while on Moorea, it appears to be cheaper to rent the car in Papette, then take it on the ferry instead of just renting it over on Moorea. Is this true? Is it fairly easy to do as well? Seems like a good option for us, because we can renturn the car back at the airport the night we fly home too.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 2 14 day South NZ Trip
- 3 Hotel Sydney
- 4 Blue mountain or Pacific Ocean drive
- 5 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 6 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 7 Tour Companies Australia and New Zealand
- 8 4 hour transit in Sydney
- 9 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 10 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 11 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 12 6 days Queenstown (NZ) itineary suggestion????
- 13 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 14 One-day hike in Milford area
- 15 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 16 Best national park around Sydney
- 17 1 night stay around GOR
- 18 7 days in New Zealand
- 19 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 20 NZ repeat visitors
- 21 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 22 South Island Suggestions
- 23 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 24 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 25 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January