Question about a car rental in Tahiti. We are heading to Tahiti for a few days, then making a 2 night trip over to Moorea. We would like to have a car while on Moorea, it appears to be cheaper to rent the car in Papette, then take it on the ferry instead of just renting it over on Moorea. Is this true? Is it fairly easy to do as well? Seems like a good option for us, because we can renturn the car back at the airport the night we fly home too.
Car rental question. (Tahiti / Moorea)
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 NZ: A Series of Bitter Disappointments -- a Songdoc Trip Report
- 2 Location suggestions: beachy long weekend from Auckland?
- 3 mobile wifi device for Australia
- 4 Sydney
- 5 One day in Fiji
- 6 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 7 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island
- 8 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 9 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 10 Experienced Aussie travellers needed for a survey
- 11 Done crying and only drinking a little.
- 12 I've read the posts and still either want to cry or drink! Help
- 13 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 14 Sydney MyMulti Pass
- 15 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 16 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 17 Which Fiji or Cook Island ?
- 18 Hobart
- 19 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 20 Should we change our plans ???
- 21 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 22 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 23 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 24 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 25 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos