Question about a car rental in Tahiti. We are heading to Tahiti for a few days, then making a 2 night trip over to Moorea. We would like to have a car while on Moorea, it appears to be cheaper to rent the car in Papette, then take it on the ferry instead of just renting it over on Moorea. Is this true? Is it fairly easy to do as well? Seems like a good option for us, because we can renturn the car back at the airport the night we fly home too.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://sexuallubricants.org/zynev/
- 2 TECHNICAL ( 18-00-841-6436) @!@@NETFLIX SUPPORT NUMBER *&%$#
- 3 Your Diet, Your Memory
- 4 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 5 Question on Driving from Sydney to Blue Mts
- 6 NZ S Island itinerary help please!
- 7 Amazing New Zealand - Trip Report
- 8 Stopover Toronto- Perth
- 9 Domestic flights in Australia? when?
- 10 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 11 New Zeaaland
- 12 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 13 Bay of Islands vs Marlborough Sound
- 14 Tasmania Itinerary
- 15 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 16 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 17 January-March When to visit NZ
- 18 Hikes in New Zealand
- 19 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 20 Tiger Air and Baggage Fees
- 21 Nervous American driving in AU
- 22 Milford Sound day trip sounds like too long a day!
- 23 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 24 HELP! New Zealand 2weeks July with baby (and pregnant)
- 25 New Zealand on our own?