We will travel north and south island in November. We will need to rent a car when we land in Auckland. Any suggestions? Also wondering if there are car rentals available when you get off the Ferry from Wellington across to the South Island. Our daughter will have a car in Wellington, where she lives, so we could turn it in and get another after crossing.
Car rental in New Zealand
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Transportation from Sydney Airport to Four Seasons
- 2 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 3 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 4 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 5 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 6 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 7 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 8 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 9 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 10 Paihia or coromandel
- 11 Logical Airline Schedule for 2014 trip.
- 12 Emirates and Jetstar
- 13 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 14 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 15 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 16 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 17 14 days in NZ in February
- 18 16 days all over New Zealand
- 19 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 20 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 21 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 22 Heading to Australia!
- 23 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 24 South Island Itinerary
- 25 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013