We are planning a drive from Broome to Perth in June. Which rental companies allow this one way trip and which is likely to have the best deal? Do any of them have unlimited milage? And finally what might be a good number of days to allow to see the sights make some detours but not dawdle? Would six days do it?
Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 1st Visit to Australia: Itinerary Help
- 2 Sydney - GTG with Raincitygirl - April
- 3 Is the ferry crossing between islands in NZ rough?
- 4 Tasmania in may with 11 month baby for about 12 days
- 5 HELP New Zealand highlights in 10 days
- 6 Perth Hotels
- 7 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 8 Extra time in Melbourne
- 9 Anyone ever stayed at the Lighthouse Cottages on Kangaroo Island?
- 10 Is this overkill for Fiordland / The Sounds?
- 11 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 12 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 13 Sydney taxi driver-USD or credit card
- 14 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution
- 15 Where to stop for lunch on way to Blue Mountains
- 16 Kangaroo island
- 17 Kangaroo Island - need sanity check and inputs
- 18 REX AIRLINES-from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 19 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 20 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 21 Whitsundays Rainforest survival tour
- 22 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 23 Sculptures by the Sea 2015, Cottesloe Beach
- 24 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 25 Best Island accessible from Port Denarau - 1 night