We are planning a drive from Broome to Perth in June. Which rental companies allow this one way trip and which is likely to have the best deal? Do any of them have unlimited milage? And finally what might be a good number of days to allow to see the sights make some detours but not dawdle? Would six days do it?
Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Buy Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas, USA Green Card,Citizenship
- 2 Honeymoon in Australia - Sydney
- 3 Review our NZ Itinerary please
- 4 First trip to NZ (2 weeks in Dec/Jan)
- 5 Skiing for beginners
- 6 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 7 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 8 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 9 New Zealand: Cruise vs. Land
- 10 Itinerary Help
- 11 I've been, I've been to the Land Down Under...
- 12 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 13 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 14 Packing List
- 15 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 16 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 17 Sydney and Auckland
- 18 Internet access
- 19 Night Out Byron Bay
- 20 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 21 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 22 10 days itinerary
- 23 Fremantle my love..
- 24 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 25 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?