We are planning a drive from Broome to Perth in June. Which rental companies allow this one way trip and which is likely to have the best deal? Do any of them have unlimited milage? And finally what might be a good number of days to allow to see the sights make some detours but not dawdle? Would six days do it?
Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney and Auckland
- 2 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 3 10 days itinerary
- 4 Fremantle my love..
- 5 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 6 Internet access
- 7 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 8 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 9 Packing List
- 10 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 11 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 12 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 13 Books?
- 14 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 15 Choosing a Visa
- 16 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 17 One spare day in Darwin
- 18 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 19 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 20 Travel Visa
- 21 Canberra
- 22 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 23 Christmas Day lunch or Dinner in Sydney
- 24 Family Trip to New Zealand: Would love itinerary thoughts!
- 25 Bicycle Traving - What not to do