We really enjoyed it in Oz, but I can't seem to find it here (Phoenix, AZ). The local Australian wine shop doesn't know where to buy it -- the manager says the Caribbean rums are more popular here. The largest liquor store I know of actually told me it would be easier to get it from a friend down under. You can email me personally at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a "source" or any other ideas. Thanks!
Can I get Bundaberg Rum in the US?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 2 Byron Bay or ...
- 3 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 4 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 5 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 6 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 7 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 8 Paging Cathies
- 9 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 10 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 11 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 12 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 13 August week end in Auckland
- 14 NZ vs Aust
- 15 28 days to campervan around australia
- 16 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 17 Wicked Weekend I Melbourne - too much fun!
- 18 5 days in Sydney: itinerary review
- 19 Sydney Weather in September
- 20 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 21 South Island Suggestions ...
- 22 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 23 A Long Weekend Escape to Pemberton, WA
- 24 Bora Bora---Snorkeling AT the resort??
- 25 Sydney-Airport to Hotel Transfer Companies