We really enjoyed it in Oz, but I can't seem to find it here (Phoenix, AZ). The local Australian wine shop doesn't know where to buy it -- the manager says the Caribbean rums are more popular here. The largest liquor store I know of actually told me it would be easier to get it from a friend down under. You can email me personally at email@example.com if you have a "source" or any other ideas. Thanks!
Can I get Bundaberg Rum in the US?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 2 NewZealand honeymoon suggestions
- 3 Please Help?
- 4 5 days in Tasmania
- 5 August week end in Auckland
- 6 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 7 Limestone Coast, South Australia - ideas needed
- 8 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 9 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 10 Paging Cathies
- 11 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 12 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 13 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 14 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 15 Help
- 16 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 17 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 18 Byron Bay or ...
- 19 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 20 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 21 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 22 NZ vs Aust
- 23 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 24 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 25 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.