We really enjoyed it in Oz, but I can't seem to find it here (Phoenix, AZ). The local Australian wine shop doesn't know where to buy it -- the manager says the Caribbean rums are more popular here. The largest liquor store I know of actually told me it would be easier to get it from a friend down under. You can email me personally at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a "source" or any other ideas. Thanks!
Can I get Bundaberg Rum in the US?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 First trip to the North Island in many years, not sure where to start
- 2 This special community - Fodorville
- 3 Franz Josef hostels/cabins
- 4 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 5 Great food/local favorites
- 6 South Island - 8 days in February
- 7 Australian Aborigines
- 8 Great food/local favorites
- 9 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 10 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 11 Sydney
- 12 Incredible hotel
- 13 Good places to stay for 2015 AFC Asian Cup
- 14 Sydney - Melbourne 2 night / 3 day Road Trip
- 15 australia new zealand trip advice
- 16 New Zealand trip -itinerary help please
- 17 Milford Sound Cruise
- 18 14 day South Island Self drive
- 19 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 20 Cruise New Zealand
- 21 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 22 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 23 New Zealand Accommodations
- 24 16 days all over New Zealand
- 25 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed