My boyfriend and I are heading to Sydney mid March, we are then spending a month travelling up the east cost to just above Cairns (venturing inland at various points). We seem to be finding it really tricky deciding on a campervan hire company. We have read some very negative reviews regarding campervan hire companies. After much research we were thinking Around Australia Motorhomes would be the best option however they take forever to answer any emails so now looking at Berlitz.... looking at hiring a hi top campervan.
Does any one have first hand experience with any of the campervan hire companies you would recommend or know of which ones we should definitely avoid?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Need help on 2 week itinerary - North Island, winter, with kids (5, 7, 10)
- 2 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 3 Help a North American understand winter in New Zealand
- 4 Need Advice for NZ winter trip itinerary
- 5 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 6 Franz Josef or Mt. Cook?
- 7 One day in Sydney
- 8 New Zealand Itinerary January/February
- 9 Dec trip - Itinerary planning help and recommendations
- 10 3 days for trip from Christchurch
- 11 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 12 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 13 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 14 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary - Sydney & New Zealand (South Island)
- 15 Fiji - Snorkel & Scuba
- 16 9 days in Fiji
- 17 Which Island for a longer stay?
- 18 Great Barrier Reef snorkeling vs Fiji snorkeling for a 2 week honeymoon?
- 19 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 20 Australia Itinerary Help In July/August
- 21 Red Centre - how long to stay
- 22 New Zealand/Fiji/Tahiti/Australia oh my
- 23 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 24 Final leg of trip: SI to NI
- 25 Australia Trip Report: Hayman Island/SCUBA/GBR (part 5)