My boyfriend and I are heading to Sydney mid March, we are then spending a month travelling up the east cost to just above Cairns (venturing inland at various points). We seem to be finding it really tricky deciding on a campervan hire company. We have read some very negative reviews regarding campervan hire companies. After much research we were thinking Around Australia Motorhomes would be the best option however they take forever to answer any emails so now looking at Berlitz.... looking at hiring a hi top campervan.
Does any one have first hand experience with any of the campervan hire companies you would recommend or know of which ones we should definitely avoid?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney-Things to Do
- 2 Car Rental Tarvel to Kangaroo Island
- 3 Travel passes within Australia
- 4 drive or fly?
- 5 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 6 New Zealand tenative 18 day itinerary
- 7 Milford Sound Cruises
- 8 Palm Cove in Feburary
- 9 3 weeks in Aus in March
- 10 NZ Honeymoon in February -14 days
- 11 first time to Australia and new Zealand
- 12 I've been given my assignment: Fiji and...?
- 13 Nelson, New Zealand
- 14 Melbourne City Holiday Apartment
- 15 10-12 days in Tasmania
- 16 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 17 French Polynesia - Cruise or Land?
- 18 Sydney Public Transport Opal Card?
- 19 3 days in Gold cost , where to stay
- 20 I Need Help Deciding Which Way To Go Around Australia
- 21 30 Day Australia Itinerary Feedback
- 22 Nevis Bungy & Swing
- 23 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 24 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 25 NZ 10 day honeymoon, driving NI and SI