My boyfriend and I are heading to Sydney mid March, we are then spending a month travelling up the east cost to just above Cairns (venturing inland at various points). We seem to be finding it really tricky deciding on a campervan hire company. We have read some very negative reviews regarding campervan hire companies. After much research we were thinking Around Australia Motorhomes would be the best option however they take forever to answer any emails so now looking at Berlitz.... looking at hiring a hi top campervan.
Does any one have first hand experience with any of the campervan hire companies you would recommend or know of which ones we should definitely avoid?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 여신 ◐♧주_소= SCC883.컴 ▣
- 2 다놀자게임 ◐♧주_소= SCC883.컴 ▣
- 3 알라딘 ⊙☏홈 피 -SCC883.컴 ⊙
- 4 야마토 ※☏접_속: SCC883.컴 ※
- 5 Hamilton Island
- 6 Cairns airfare getting too high
- 7 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 8 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 9 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 10 Six Weeks Down Under
- 11 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 12 Flood Emergency Services
- 13 7 days in New Zealand
- 14 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 15 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 16 16 Days on the South Island
- 17 Need help in Auckland
- 18 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 19 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 20 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 21 Uber in Sydney
- 22 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 23 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 24 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 25 Darwin Accomodations