My boyfriend and I are heading to Sydney mid March, we are then spending a month travelling up the east cost to just above Cairns (venturing inland at various points). We seem to be finding it really tricky deciding on a campervan hire company. We have read some very negative reviews regarding campervan hire companies. After much research we were thinking Around Australia Motorhomes would be the best option however they take forever to answer any emails so now looking at Berlitz.... looking at hiring a hi top campervan.
Does any one have first hand experience with any of the campervan hire companies you would recommend or know of which ones we should definitely avoid?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 2 9 Hour layover in Sydney, what to do?
- 3 Best route from Launceston to Cradle Mtn and return to Freycinet
- 4 16 Days NZ Trip
- 5 Warrnambool AND Oddball.
- 6 18 days in New Zealand - Advise
- 7 Queenstown/Otango for 72 hours
- 8 February visit to scuba in Great Barrier Reef?
- 9 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 10 Queensland Tips
- 11 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 12 Wineries with accomodations
- 13 Drivers license
- 14 Road trip to Canberra and Sydney
- 15 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 16 Two weeks in Australia: 2015 Trip Report
- 17 South Island New Zealand 28 days in a motor home
- 18 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 19 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 20 Tahiti vs Moorea vs Bora Bora
- 21 Cell Phone/Data Service for NZ
- 22 Itinerary: Both Islands in 27 days
- 23 New Zealand, South Island, 2 weeks, intinerary help?
- 24 New Zealand South Island itinerary advice
- 25 5 Day Circle trip along GOR from Melbourne