My boyfriend and I are heading to Sydney mid March, we are then spending a month travelling up the east cost to just above Cairns (venturing inland at various points). We seem to be finding it really tricky deciding on a campervan hire company. We have read some very negative reviews regarding campervan hire companies. After much research we were thinking Around Australia Motorhomes would be the best option however they take forever to answer any emails so now looking at Berlitz.... looking at hiring a hi top campervan.
Does any one have first hand experience with any of the campervan hire companies you would recommend or know of which ones we should definitely avoid?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 2 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 3 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 4 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 5 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 6 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 7 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 8 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 9 North island New Zealand-help
- 10 Rarotonga
- 11 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 12 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 13 South Island trip in Oct.
- 14 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 15 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 16 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 17 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne
- 18 Cairns or Melbourne? Trip Feedback
- 19 Overnight Great Ocean Road
- 20 A week in Fiji
- 21 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 22 15 days Australia road trip off Sydney
- 23 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 24 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 25 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip