My boyfriend and I are heading to Sydney mid March, we are then spending a month travelling up the east cost to just above Cairns (venturing inland at various points). We seem to be finding it really tricky deciding on a campervan hire company. We have read some very negative reviews regarding campervan hire companies. After much research we were thinking Around Australia Motorhomes would be the best option however they take forever to answer any emails so now looking at Berlitz.... looking at hiring a hi top campervan.
Does any one have first hand experience with any of the campervan hire companies you would recommend or know of which ones we should definitely avoid?
Campervan help please!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Tasmania in may with 11 month baby for about 12 days
- 2 HELP New Zealand highlights in 10 days
- 3 Sydney - GTG with Raincitygirl - April
- 4 Perth Hotels
- 5 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 6 Extra time in Melbourne
- 7 Anyone ever stayed at the Lighthouse Cottages on Kangaroo Island?
- 8 Is this overkill for Fiordland / The Sounds?
- 9 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 10 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 11 Sydney taxi driver-USD or credit card
- 12 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution
- 13 Where to stop for lunch on way to Blue Mountains
- 14 Kangaroo island
- 15 Kangaroo Island - need sanity check and inputs
- 16 REX AIRLINES-from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 17 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 18 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 19 Whitsundays Rainforest survival tour
- 20 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 21 Sculptures by the Sea 2015, Cottesloe Beach
- 22 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 23 Best Island accessible from Port Denarau - 1 night
- 24 6 days and 5 nights in Fiji - recommended itinerary?
- 25 When to visit Great Barrier Reef