My boyfriend and I are heading to Sydney mid March, we are then spending a month travelling up the east cost to just above Cairns (venturing inland at various points). We seem to be finding it really tricky deciding on a campervan hire company. We have read some very negative reviews regarding campervan hire companies. After much research we were thinking Around Australia Motorhomes would be the best option however they take forever to answer any emails so now looking at Berlitz.... looking at hiring a hi top campervan.
Does any one have first hand experience with any of the campervan hire companies you would recommend or know of which ones we should definitely avoid?
Campervan help please!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Which Fiji or Cook Island ?
- 2 Hobart
- 3 NZ: A Series of Bitter Disappointments -- a Songdoc Trip Report
- 4 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 5 Sydney MyMulti Pass
- 6 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 7 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 8 Should we change our plans ???
- 9 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 10 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 11 One day in Fiji
- 12 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 13 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 14 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 15 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 16 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 17 Packages
- 18 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 19 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 20 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 21 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 22 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 23 Paging Cathies
- 24 Kangaroo island
- 25 Itinerary 20 days