My boyfriend and I are heading to Sydney mid March, we are then spending a month travelling up the east cost to just above Cairns (venturing inland at various points). We seem to be finding it really tricky deciding on a campervan hire company. We have read some very negative reviews regarding campervan hire companies. After much research we were thinking Around Australia Motorhomes would be the best option however they take forever to answer any emails so now looking at Berlitz.... looking at hiring a hi top campervan.
Does any one have first hand experience with any of the campervan hire companies you would recommend or know of which ones we should definitely avoid?
Campervan help please!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 If yes then one of the popular garcinia
- 2 First trip to the North Island in many years, not sure where to start
- 3 Perth, Australia sets new world record for Krispy Kreme sales
- 4 Wellington accommodation
- 5 Great food/local favorites
- 6 This special community - Fodorville
- 7 Franz Josef hostels/cabins
- 8 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 9 South Island - 8 days in February
- 10 Australian Aborigines
- 11 Great food/local favorites
- 12 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 13 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 14 Sydney
- 15 Incredible hotel
- 16 Good places to stay for 2015 AFC Asian Cup
- 17 Sydney - Melbourne 2 night / 3 day Road Trip
- 18 australia new zealand trip advice
- 19 New Zealand trip -itinerary help please
- 20 Milford Sound Cruise
- 21 14 day South Island Self drive
- 22 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 23 Cruise New Zealand
- 24 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 25 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January