My boyfriend and I are heading to Sydney mid March, we are then spending a month travelling up the east cost to just above Cairns (venturing inland at various points). We seem to be finding it really tricky deciding on a campervan hire company. We have read some very negative reviews regarding campervan hire companies. After much research we were thinking Around Australia Motorhomes would be the best option however they take forever to answer any emails so now looking at Berlitz.... looking at hiring a hi top campervan.
Does any one have first hand experience with any of the campervan hire companies you would recommend or know of which ones we should definitely avoid?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Six Weeks Down Under
- 2 Picton Drive Through
- 3 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 4 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 5 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 6 Parking near Darling Harbour
- 7 North and South Island of NZ
- 8 The southern lights
- 9 Mel's NZ Photos
- 10 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 11 August Honeymoon Help?
- 12 How to split up Australia?
- 13 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 14 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 15 Brisbane to Sydney
- 16 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 17 East Coast Australia
- 18 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 19 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 20 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 21 Marlborough Sounds
- 22 Blue mountain in July
- 23 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 24 Tonga January Weather
- 25 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015