My boyfriend and I are heading to Sydney mid March, we are then spending a month travelling up the east cost to just above Cairns (venturing inland at various points). We seem to be finding it really tricky deciding on a campervan hire company. We have read some very negative reviews regarding campervan hire companies. After much research we were thinking Around Australia Motorhomes would be the best option however they take forever to answer any emails so now looking at Berlitz.... looking at hiring a hi top campervan.
Does any one have first hand experience with any of the campervan hire companies you would recommend or know of which ones we should definitely avoid?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 2 Is it Worth a Detour to Ballarat before GOR Drive
- 3 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 4 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 5 Apex car rental in Australia
- 6 10 days in North Island in July - Auckland then 6 days on the road
- 7 8 Full Days South Island: Itinerary Advise
- 8 New Zealand North Island Logistics
- 9 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 10 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 11 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 12 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 13 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 14 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 15 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 16 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 17 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 18 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 19 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 20 Tasmania
- 21 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 22 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 23 Accommodations Brisbane
- 24 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 25 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?