My boyfriend and I are heading to Sydney mid March, we are then spending a month travelling up the east cost to just above Cairns (venturing inland at various points). We seem to be finding it really tricky deciding on a campervan hire company. We have read some very negative reviews regarding campervan hire companies. After much research we were thinking Around Australia Motorhomes would be the best option however they take forever to answer any emails so now looking at Berlitz.... looking at hiring a hi top campervan.
Does any one have first hand experience with any of the campervan hire companies you would recommend or know of which ones we should definitely avoid?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://alphagenixsweden.com/perlelux/
- 2 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 3 Itinerary questions on dream holiday
- 4 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 5 Real estate question
- 6 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 7 Food to Try Out
- 8 Whale Watching - Port Stephens NSW vs. Hervey Bay QLD
- 9 Queenstown-Mt Cook road
- 10 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 11 7 night NZ, south island for active couple
- 12 Wainui Falls
- 13 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 14 Sydney Neighborhood for Nightlight and Sightseeing
- 15 Come join me on Rapa Nui, or Easter Island...
- 16 More authentic experience of Maori culture
- 17 Day trips from Wellington
- 18 2-week NZ Itinerary Questions
- 19 Agrodome Farm Tour
- 20 Recommended length of time for mother to visit me in NZ?
- 21 Please help create an itinerary in NZ's SI
- 22 3 days on North Island, NZ
- 23 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 24 Kayak or cruise Milford Sound?
- 25 New Zealand with teenagers