My boyfriend and I are heading to Sydney mid March, we are then spending a month travelling up the east cost to just above Cairns (venturing inland at various points). We seem to be finding it really tricky deciding on a campervan hire company. We have read some very negative reviews regarding campervan hire companies. After much research we were thinking Around Australia Motorhomes would be the best option however they take forever to answer any emails so now looking at Berlitz.... looking at hiring a hi top campervan.
Does any one have first hand experience with any of the campervan hire companies you would recommend or know of which ones we should definitely avoid?
Campervan help please!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 2 planning honeymoon trip in Australia in February
- 3 12-14 Days - Sydney and Auckland - January 2015
- 4 Tahiti? First time Impressions? Good French Polynesia Deals?
- 5 Paging Cathies
- 6 Transit time between international connections at Brisbane Airport?
- 7 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 8 Cape Trib-self-drive or tour
- 9 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 10 Traveling between Australia and New Zealand in June
- 11 Weather ?
- 12 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 13 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary
- 14 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!
- 15 Need Help with a 16 night itinerary in Australia with Kids
- 16 Itinerary Planning
- 17 Sydney - City to Surf. 10 August 2014
- 18 South IslandItinerary Help
- 19 Australia Trip Report with Pictures May 2013
- 20 Lazy, don't want to research on line..
- 21 Sydney for 3 days
- 22 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 23 Help -- tight flight connection in Auckland
- 24 Conquering Great Walks
- 25 Accommodation Brisbane