My boyfriend and I are heading to Sydney mid March, we are then spending a month travelling up the east cost to just above Cairns (venturing inland at various points). We seem to be finding it really tricky deciding on a campervan hire company. We have read some very negative reviews regarding campervan hire companies. After much research we were thinking Around Australia Motorhomes would be the best option however they take forever to answer any emails so now looking at Berlitz.... looking at hiring a hi top campervan.
Does any one have first hand experience with any of the campervan hire companies you would recommend or know of which ones we should definitely avoid?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Self Drive or Tour the Red Centre
- 2 Two weeks in Australia: 2015 Trip Report
- 3 Weather in Fiji
- 4 Where to go for vacation in Australia?
- 5 SI Itinerary Advice - Feb 2016
- 6 Sydney CBC Serviced Apartment
- 7 Final Itinerary and A Few Questions
- 8 Need suggestions for limo hire parramatta
- 9 new zealand road maps?
- 10 Recommend car rental agency in Christchurch
- 11 2 full days in Cairns
- 12 Advice on Itinerary for New Zealand-12 full days
- 13 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 14 Melbourne eateries
- 15 Au Pair
- 16 Transport changes in Prague
- 17 Manly Jazz Festival - 2015
- 18 Itinerary Help! Queenstown Five Day Return Trip
- 19 Complete Novice
- 20 Kangaroo Island
- 21 Which cruise in Strahan?
- 22 New Zealand by cruise vs. land
- 23 Where to visit
- 24 Which escorted tour of Australia, NZ, Tasmania?
- 25 Tahiti or Raiatea?