Me & my hubby are taking a 6 month career break. 5 months of it to travel around Australia. We have a wedding in melbourne in october which will be the start of our journey. we are thinking of buying a camper van and making our own way around the whole coast of oz. we are not sure if this is too ambitious due to the distances involved. we were thinking of travelling Adelaide, Perth, Darwin, cairnes, Brisbaine, sidney and then back to melbourne. or should we fly to perth then darwin and then start our driving there???? Decisions decisions!!! any thoughts or advice would be welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help on Itinerary
- 2 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 3 New Zealand Itinerary
- 4 Sydney Trip
- 5 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 6 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 7 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 8 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 9 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 10 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 11 Extra 2 nights = help
- 12 February Australia Visit
- 13 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 14 Best wildlife near sydney
- 15 Where to go in Australia
- 16 Bruny Island
- 17 Western Australia
- 18 South Island - West Coast Itinerary
- 19 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 20 New Zealand South Island Alternative Itinerary
- 21 New Zealand travel agents/itinerary
- 22 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 23 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 24 10 days in Sydney and surrounding areas
- 25 Telephone Reception