Me & my hubby are taking a 6 month career break. 5 months of it to travel around Australia. We have a wedding in melbourne in october which will be the start of our journey. we are thinking of buying a camper van and making our own way around the whole coast of oz. we are not sure if this is too ambitious due to the distances involved. we were thinking of travelling Adelaide, Perth, Darwin, cairnes, Brisbaine, sidney and then back to melbourne. or should we fly to perth then darwin and then start our driving there???? Decisions decisions!!! any thoughts or advice would be welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 3 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 4 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 5 Australia for two weeks.
- 6 Palau Travel Report
- 7 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 8 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 9 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 10 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 11 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 12 Visa
- 13 Guam Travel Report
- 14 New Zealand Car Hire
- 15 Tasmania itinerary
- 16 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 17 Research on Australian Tourism
- 18 Australia and NZ visit!
- 19 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 20 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 21 Cheap Flights to Bangkok from Gold Coast
- 22 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 23 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 24 Recommended guidebooks
- 25 Need Some suggestions on South Island