Me & my hubby are taking a 6 month career break. 5 months of it to travel around Australia. We have a wedding in melbourne in october which will be the start of our journey. we are thinking of buying a camper van and making our own way around the whole coast of oz. we are not sure if this is too ambitious due to the distances involved. we were thinking of travelling Adelaide, Perth, Darwin, cairnes, Brisbaine, sidney and then back to melbourne. or should we fly to perth then darwin and then start our driving there???? Decisions decisions!!! any thoughts or advice would be welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Tara Elizabeth Buchanan - Best places to visit in Sydney
- 2 Help with NZ Travel
- 3 Bora Bora- April or/vs May+Agencies/Travel/Activites/Places to stay
- 4 NZ get off cruise and drive to QT/Fjorland?
- 5 hotels Sydney Jan 10-15, 2017
- 6 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 7 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 8 Kaikoura roads update
- 9 Free Camping
- 10 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 11 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 12 Clever, mischievous keas
- 13 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 14 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 15 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 16 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 17 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 18 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 19 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 20 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 21 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 22 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 23 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 24 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 25 14 Day RV from Christchurch