You may remember me from a couple of years ago when you kindly help me with a trip to Tahiti. It was a great one and I was smitten with the place! Although, I plan to return, I'm also curious about the Cooks. I know you have travelled there many times and I wonder if you'd know what this hotel is (if it is in fact a hotel). I like the location with the little motu just across. I left another posting, but I thought you might know the area well to figure it out. Many thanks! Andie.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Bora Bora- April or/vs May+Agencies/Travel/Activites/Places to stay
- 2 NZ get off cruise and drive to QT/Fjorland?
- 3 hotels Sydney Jan 10-15, 2017
- 4 Help with NZ Travel
- 5 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 6 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 7 Kaikoura roads update
- 8 Free Camping
- 9 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 10 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 11 Clever, mischievous keas
- 12 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 13 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 14 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 15 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 16 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 17 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 18 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 19 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 20 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 21 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 22 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 23 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 24 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 25 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake