You may remember me from a couple of years ago when you kindly help me with a trip to Tahiti. It was a great one and I was smitten with the place! Although, I plan to return, I'm also curious about the Cooks. I know you have travelled there many times and I wonder if you'd know what this hotel is (if it is in fact a hotel). I like the location with the little motu just across. I left another posting, but I thought you might know the area well to figure it out. Many thanks! Andie.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Canon PRINTER##1-888-279-0246@@@ Canon Printer Tec*hnical Supp0rt Ph0ne/?/
- 2 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 3 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 4 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 5 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 6 Surprises in Australia
- 7 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 8 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 9 2 days in Auckland
- 10 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 11 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 12 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 13 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 14 5 nights in Sydney
- 15 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 16 Best places to travel in Australia
- 17 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 18 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 19 16 Days on the South Island
- 20 Cook Islands for families
- 21 B&B in NZ
- 22 New Zealand 3 week itinerary
- 23 Suggestions needed for Australia itinerary
- 24 12 day Trip to NZ in Nov 2017
- 25 Bay of Islands Day tour?