You may remember me from a couple of years ago when you kindly help me with a trip to Tahiti. It was a great one and I was smitten with the place! Although, I plan to return, I'm also curious about the Cooks. I know you have travelled there many times and I wonder if you'd know what this hotel is (if it is in fact a hotel). I like the location with the little motu just across. I left another posting, but I thought you might know the area well to figure it out. Many thanks! Andie.
Calling Lord Balfor
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 NZ vs Aust
- 2 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 3 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 4 Byron Bay or ...
- 5 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 6 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 7 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 8 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 9 Paging Cathies
- 10 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 11 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 12 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 13 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 14 August week end in Auckland
- 15 28 days to campervan around australia
- 16 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 17 Wicked Weekend I Melbourne - too much fun!
- 18 5 days in Sydney: itinerary review
- 19 Sydney Weather in September
- 20 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 21 South Island Suggestions ...
- 22 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 23 A Long Weekend Escape to Pemberton, WA
- 24 Bora Bora---Snorkeling AT the resort??
- 25 Sydney-Airport to Hotel Transfer Companies