You may remember me from a couple of years ago when you kindly help me with a trip to Tahiti. It was a great one and I was smitten with the place! Although, I plan to return, I'm also curious about the Cooks. I know you have travelled there many times and I wonder if you'd know what this hotel is (if it is in fact a hotel). I like the location with the little motu just across. I left another posting, but I thought you might know the area well to figure it out. Many thanks! Andie.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 2 5 days in South Island
- 3 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 4 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 5 west and north Tasmania
- 6 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 7 Trip to Cairns
- 8 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 9 Beers in Oz
- 10 NZ visa denials
- 11 Brisbane to Sydney
- 12 Vini SIM card?
- 13 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 14 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 15 New Zealand Itinerary
- 16 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 17 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 18 Help on Itinerary
- 19 Sydney Trip
- 20 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 21 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 22 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 23 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 24 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 25 Extra 2 nights = help