From Cairns airport, can we get to Kuranda and back without a car? After visiting Kuranda, we can then take a coach transfer to our hotel in PD.
In PD, given that we will be close to town center and all the guided tours offer to pick up and drop off, I am wondering if there is need for a car for this part of the trip, or would having a car make it more convenient overall?
Cairns/PD - can we manage without a car?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 2 The Great Australian Adventure
- 3 NZ SI: Picton to Christchurch anywhere worth staying a night?
- 4 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 5 Must See/Dos in New Zealand
- 6 21 day New Zealand Itinerary with Milford Track
- 7 Songdoc - Skippers Canyon
- 8 7 day south island itinerary help, start/end in Queenstown
- 9 Moorea - Villas/House/Condo's
- 10 Songdoc's Tasmanian Honeymoon
- 11 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 12 5 week itinerary help
- 13 Beachmere Australias most Unfriendly Town
- 14 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 15 New Zealand Trip - Solicit suggestions
- 16 Margaret River, One Bite at a Time
- 17 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 18 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 19 This special community - Fodorville
- 20 New Zealand -help with itinerary
- 21 Traveling to Hawaii
- 22 Great food/local favorites
- 23 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 24 Sydney
- 25 5 min survey marketing assignment Palau