From Cairns airport, can we get to Kuranda and back without a car? After visiting Kuranda, we can then take a coach transfer to our hotel in PD.
In PD, given that we will be close to town center and all the guided tours offer to pick up and drop off, I am wondering if there is need for a car for this part of the trip, or would having a car make it more convenient overall?
Cairns/PD - can we manage without a car?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney
- 2 Incredible hotel
- 3 Australian Aborigines
- 4 Good places to stay for 2015 AFC Asian Cup
- 5 South Island - 8 days in February
- 6 Sydney - Melbourne 2 night / 3 day Road Trip
- 7 australia new zealand trip advice
- 8 New Zealand trip -itinerary help please
- 9 Milford Sound Cruise
- 10 14 day South Island Self drive
- 11 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 12 Cruise New Zealand
- 13 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 14 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 15 New Zealand Accommodations
- 16 16 days all over New Zealand
- 17 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 18 Optimum time to visit both New Zealand and Australia
- 19 Land Portion of our Cruise Tour of Australia and New Zealand
- 20 Songdoc's 5th Trip to Gorgeous New Zealand: A Trip Report
- 21 New Zealand itinerary help
- 22 New Zealand with Hannabelle
- 23 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand
- 24 Packing list for New Zealand, February 2013
- 25 Family Trip to New Zealand: Would love itinerary thoughts!