From Cairns airport, can we get to Kuranda and back without a car? After visiting Kuranda, we can then take a coach transfer to our hotel in PD.
In PD, given that we will be close to town center and all the guided tours offer to pick up and drop off, I am wondering if there is need for a car for this part of the trip, or would having a car make it more convenient overall?
Cairns/PD - can we manage without a car?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Great food/local favorites
- 2 South Island - 8 days in February
- 3 Australian Aborigines
- 4 Great food/local favorites
- 5 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 6 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 7 Sydney
- 8 Incredible hotel
- 9 Good places to stay for 2015 AFC Asian Cup
- 10 Sydney - Melbourne 2 night / 3 day Road Trip
- 11 australia new zealand trip advice
- 12 New Zealand trip -itinerary help please
- 13 Milford Sound Cruise
- 14 14 day South Island Self drive
- 15 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 16 Cruise New Zealand
- 17 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 18 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 19 New Zealand Accommodations
- 20 16 days all over New Zealand
- 21 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 22 Optimum time to visit both New Zealand and Australia
- 23 Land Portion of our Cruise Tour of Australia and New Zealand
- 24 Songdoc's 5th Trip to Gorgeous New Zealand: A Trip Report
- 25 New Zealand itinerary help