We will be travelling from Port Douglas to catch the Kuranda Railway at the Freshwater Station. We will be leaving our car there and catching the Sky rail back.
How do we get from the skyrail back to our car at Freshwater.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Six Weeks Down Under
- 2 Sydney and New Zealand honeymoon
- 3 Drive from Melbourne to Sydney
- 4 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 5 Kaikoura-Picton coast road
- 6 Picton Drive Through
- 7 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 8 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 9 Parking near Darling Harbour
- 10 North and South Island of NZ
- 11 The southern lights
- 12 Mel's NZ Photos
- 13 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 14 August Honeymoon Help?
- 15 How to split up Australia?
- 16 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 17 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 18 Brisbane to Sydney
- 19 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 20 East Coast Australia
- 21 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 22 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 23 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 24 Marlborough Sounds
- 25 Blue mountain in July