Due to life we have had to cancel our perfectly planned nz/oz trip that was suppose to be 3 weeks in August.
We are now thinking of going during Christmas. It not ideal but it's the only option.
We are planning to do 5/6 in new zealand to see auckland and Queenstown. Then 5 days for Sydney including a day trip to the Blue Mountains. I'm unsure what to do for the remaining 4 days. Our options are Melbourne aka see the Great Ocean Road or Cairns or Whitsunday (which wasn't part of the original plan). Any advice?
Any new years advice? See it in Queenstown or Sydney? I know we'll have to book hotel asap either way
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 손오공온라인 ※☎접 속 : scc883.컴 ☜
- 2 바다이야기어플 ★♧주_소= scc883.컴 卍
- 3 무료바다이야기게임 ★♧주_소= scc883.컴 卍
- 4 온라인바다이야기 ※접 속 : scc883.컴 ♀
- 5 황금성게임 ●卍접_속: scc883.컴 ☞
- 6 무료릴게임 ♥☏홈 피 - scc883.컴 ※
- 7 Sydney Airport Transportation Suggestions
- 8 Add Mt Cook or not.
- 9 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 10 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 11 Itinerary questions on dream holiday
- 12 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 13 Real estate question
- 14 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 15 Food to Try Out
- 16 Whale Watching - Port Stephens NSW vs. Hervey Bay QLD
- 17 Queenstown-Mt Cook road
- 18 7 night NZ, south island for active couple
- 19 Wainui Falls
- 20 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 21 Sydney Neighborhood for Nightlight and Sightseeing
- 22 Come join me on Rapa Nui, or Easter Island...
- 23 More authentic experience of Maori culture
- 24 Day trips from Wellington
- 25 2-week NZ Itinerary Questions