Due to life we have had to cancel our perfectly planned nz/oz trip that was suppose to be 3 weeks in August.
We are now thinking of going during Christmas. It not ideal but it's the only option.
We are planning to do 5/6 in new zealand to see auckland and Queenstown. Then 5 days for Sydney including a day trip to the Blue Mountains. I'm unsure what to do for the remaining 4 days. Our options are Melbourne aka see the Great Ocean Road or Cairns or Whitsunday (which wasn't part of the original plan). Any advice?
Any new years advice? See it in Queenstown or Sydney? I know we'll have to book hotel asap either way
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 USA : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 HP Printer 24*7
- 2 USA : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 HP Printer 24*7
- 3 4 weeks in New Zealand
- 4 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 5 5 days trip in South Island
- 6 14 day South NZ Trip
- 7 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 8 North Island Itinerary Help
- 9 Visa for Australia
- 10 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 11 Hotel Sydney
- 12 Transportation advice needed
- 13 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 14 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 15 Three days in Cairns
- 16 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 17 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 18 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 19 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 20 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 21 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 22 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 23 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 24 NZ DoC hut fees to rise in some cases
- 25 Favorite activities in Moorea, Bora Bora?