Due to life we have had to cancel our perfectly planned nz/oz trip that was suppose to be 3 weeks in August.
We are now thinking of going during Christmas. It not ideal but it's the only option.
We are planning to do 5/6 in new zealand to see auckland and Queenstown. Then 5 days for Sydney including a day trip to the Blue Mountains. I'm unsure what to do for the remaining 4 days. Our options are Melbourne aka see the Great Ocean Road or Cairns or Whitsunday (which wasn't part of the original plan). Any advice?
Any new years advice? See it in Queenstown or Sydney? I know we'll have to book hotel asap either way
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 One-day hike in Milford area
- 2 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 3 14 day South NZ Trip
- 4 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 5 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 6 Best national park around Sydney
- 7 1 night stay around GOR
- 8 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 9 7 days in New Zealand
- 10 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 11 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 12 NZ repeat visitors
- 13 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 14 South Island Suggestions
- 15 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 16 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 17 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 18 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 19 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas
- 20 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 21 New Zealand Car Rental
- 22 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 23 What exactly is a NZ sound?
- 24 4 weeks in New Zealand
- 25 An interesting read re driving to Milford Sound