Due to life we have had to cancel our perfectly planned nz/oz trip that was suppose to be 3 weeks in August.
We are now thinking of going during Christmas. It not ideal but it's the only option.
We are planning to do 5/6 in new zealand to see auckland and Queenstown. Then 5 days for Sydney including a day trip to the Blue Mountains. I'm unsure what to do for the remaining 4 days. Our options are Melbourne aka see the Great Ocean Road or Cairns or Whitsunday (which wasn't part of the original plan). Any advice?
Any new years advice? See it in Queenstown or Sydney? I know we'll have to book hotel asap either way
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Six Weeks Down Under
- 2 7 days in New Zealand
- 3 Hamilton Island
- 4 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 5 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 6 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 7 16 Days on the South Island
- 8 Need help in Auckland
- 9 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 10 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 11 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 12 Uber in Sydney
- 13 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 14 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 15 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 16 Darwin Accomodations
- 17 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 18 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 19 Lodging Reservations in NSW
- 20 New Zealand 3-week itinerary over Christmas
- 21 The Red Center?
- 22 Trip to Cairns
- 23 Blue mountain Or Daintree in July
- 24 Sydney Restauranr Near Opera House for Early Dining
- 25 Kaikoura-Picton coast road