In doing detailed planning of the Cairns part of the trip I have now what most people have been saying all along, there is much more than GBR to experience there!!
So, given the limited time, should we spend 1 day visiting the Daintree and another day tour of the outback, I am thinking Chillagoe? OR should we do the 2 day Undara Lava tube outback tour for an authentic outback experience?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 2 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 3 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 4 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 5 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 6 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 7 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 8 Tasmania
- 9 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 10 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 11 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 12 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 13 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 14 Accommodations Brisbane
- 15 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 16 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 17 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 18 Repositioning cruise
- 19 18 days nz.
- 20 South Island over December-January Holidays
- 21 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 22 New Zealand - South Island 8 days
- 23 New Zealand ~3 weeks, nature oriented tour?
- 24 Help finding affordable aprking
- 25 NZ Air Sky Couch Seats