In doing detailed planning of the Cairns part of the trip I have now what most people have been saying all along, there is much more than GBR to experience there!!
So, given the limited time, should we spend 1 day visiting the Daintree and another day tour of the outback, I am thinking Chillagoe? OR should we do the 2 day Undara Lava tube outback tour for an authentic outback experience?
Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney MyMulti Pass
- 2 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 3 One day in Fiji
- 4 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 5 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 6 Should we change our plans ???
- 7 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 8 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 9 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 10 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 11 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 12 Packages
- 13 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 14 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 15 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 16 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 17 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 18 Paging Cathies
- 19 Kangaroo island
- 20 Itinerary 20 days
- 21 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 22 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 23 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 24 Rent or buy campervan
- 25 Great Ocean Road Itinerary