In doing detailed planning of the Cairns part of the trip I have now what most people have been saying all along, there is much more than GBR to experience there!!
So, given the limited time, should we spend 1 day visiting the Daintree and another day tour of the outback, I am thinking Chillagoe? OR should we do the 2 day Undara Lava tube outback tour for an authentic outback experience?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 first time to Australia and new Zealand
- 2 drive or fly?
- 3 New Zealand tenative 18 day itinerary
- 4 I've been given my assignment: Fiji and...?
- 5 Nelson, New Zealand
- 6 Melbourne City Holiday Apartment
- 7 10-12 days in Tasmania
- 8 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 9 French Polynesia - Cruise or Land?
- 10 Sydney Public Transport Opal Card?
- 11 3 days in Gold cost , where to stay
- 12 I Need Help Deciding Which Way To Go Around Australia
- 13 30 Day Australia Itinerary Feedback
- 14 Nevis Bungy & Swing
- 15 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 16 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 17 NZ 10 day honeymoon, driving NI and SI
- 18 Boat charter Raitea
- 19 Cairns, Darwin-Kakadu, Sydney in October
- 20 Cairns Australia
- 21 New Zealand Weather - Help!
- 22 Getting to Picton
- 23 3 Weeks in Austriala and New Zealand
- 24 Melbourne to Cairns
- 25 Two Weeks in March in South Island