In doing detailed planning of the Cairns part of the trip I have now what most people have been saying all along, there is much more than GBR to experience there!!
So, given the limited time, should we spend 1 day visiting the Daintree and another day tour of the outback, I am thinking Chillagoe? OR should we do the 2 day Undara Lava tube outback tour for an authentic outback experience?
Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 2 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 3 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 4 Itinerary 20 days
- 5 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 6 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 7 Paging Cathies
- 8 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 9 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 10 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 11 One day in Fiji
- 12 Kangaroo island
- 13 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 14 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 15 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 16 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 17 Rent or buy campervan
- 18 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 19 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 20 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 21 South Island NZ: First 2 weeks of November
- 22 Cell phone providers
- 23 I've read the posts and still either want to cry or drink! Help
- 24 GBR - Where to base our 3 1/2 day visit
- 25 Craig and Jeane Visit Sydney and the Blue Mountains - September 2014