Hello, My husband I will be ending a two week NZ/AU cruise in Sydney, in March. We are considering spending several days exploring Sydney (Harbor Bridge Climb - Opera House tour. . .), then flying up to Cairns to snorkel the Great Barrier Reef (Day trip with a small group tour). However, from all that I read I'm concerned that mid March is not a good time to go up to Cairns and the GBR due to the humidity, wet/cyclone season and stinger season. Should we pass on the GBR at this time of year? We've snorkeled only one other time, so we are beginners. I really would love to see it, but we're not real keen on hot humid weather. Thank you so much for your suggestions!
Cairns and Great Barrier Reef in March, Go or Pass?
- 1 Melbourne Money Exchange
- 2 Sydney hotel
- 3 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 4 Australia Tour Operator Help
- 5 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 6 Hotels in Australia
- 7 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 8 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 9 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 10 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 11 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 12 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 13 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 14 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 15 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 16 Micronesia- when to visit
- 17 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 18 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 19 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 20 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 21 1st trip to New Zealand
- 22 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 23 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?
- 24 Melbourne Airport / Rental Car Question
- 25 South Island of New Zealand end of May?