We finally managed to talk with our friends in Christchurch (via Skype so we could see them as well - ain't technology grand). What they are dealing with is unimagineable. We have been asking what we could do to help and our friend said that what we could do is go out and buy a bottle of New Zealand wine and drink a toast to them. It helps their economy and keeps people thinking about them and their plight. He also asked that we tell everyone we know to do the same. So I just came home with a lovely Pinot Noir from the South Island and will drink to their health and recovery. And I'm passing on the message.
Buy New Zealand Wine!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Family trip over Spring Break
- 2 Cairns/PD - can we manage without a car?
- 3 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 4 Sydney CBD & Potts Point accommodation
- 5 Paging Cathies
- 6 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 7 Traveling between Australia and New Zealand in June
- 8 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 9 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 10 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 11 NewZealand honeymoon suggestions
- 12 5 days in Tasmania
- 13 August week end in Auckland
- 14 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 15 Limestone Coast, South Australia - ideas needed
- 16 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 17 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 18 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 19 Help
- 20 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 21 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 22 Byron Bay or ...
- 23 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 24 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 25 How many days needed in Sydney?