We finally managed to talk with our friends in Christchurch (via Skype so we could see them as well - ain't technology grand). What they are dealing with is unimagineable. We have been asking what we could do to help and our friend said that what we could do is go out and buy a bottle of New Zealand wine and drink a toast to them. It helps their economy and keeps people thinking about them and their plight. He also asked that we tell everyone we know to do the same. So I just came home with a lovely Pinot Noir from the South Island and will drink to their health and recovery. And I'm passing on the message.
Buy New Zealand Wine!
- 1 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 2 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 3 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 4 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 5 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 6 Hotels in Australia
- 7 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 8 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 9 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 10 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 11 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 12 Micronesia- when to visit
- 13 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 14 Melbourne Airport / Rental Car Question
- 15 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 16 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 17 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 18 1st trip to New Zealand
- 19 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 20 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?
- 21 South Island of New Zealand end of May?
- 22 Foodies, help! Melbourne Chinese Restaurant recommendations
- 23 Experience with GrabOne
- 24 Lone Traveler!
- 25 Know a good Charter Co. in French Polynesia?