We finally managed to talk with our friends in Christchurch (via Skype so we could see them as well - ain't technology grand). What they are dealing with is unimagineable. We have been asking what we could do to help and our friend said that what we could do is go out and buy a bottle of New Zealand wine and drink a toast to them. It helps their economy and keeps people thinking about them and their plight. He also asked that we tell everyone we know to do the same. So I just came home with a lovely Pinot Noir from the South Island and will drink to their health and recovery. And I'm passing on the message.
Buy New Zealand Wine!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Buy Quality medical marijuana,Heroin,actavis, pain killer,
- 2 10 days itinerary
- 3 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 4 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 5 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 6 Packing List
- 7 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 8 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 9 Internet access
- 10 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 11 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 12 Books?
- 13 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 14 Choosing a Visa
- 15 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 16 One spare day in Darwin
- 17 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 18 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 19 Travel Visa
- 20 Canberra
- 21 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 22 Christmas Day lunch or Dinner in Sydney
- 23 Family Trip to New Zealand: Would love itinerary thoughts!
- 24 Bicycle Traving - What not to do
- 25 5 Australian restaurants make top 100