On a whim, my fiancee and I booked a trip to Christchurch, NZ and Fiji for January 2012, following our wedding. At first prices looked reasonable but the more I look, the more outrageous they seem.
Can anyone give me recommendations for a great, low-cost hotel and/or area to visit? Tour companies, etc.? I'm not looking to stay in a hostel or on a private island, but someplace easily accessible, beautiful and cozy.
Hoping I don't regret my decision...
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Buy Registered IELTS,TOEFL,Certificates,Passports,
- 2 AUSTRALIA
- 3 Choosing Tasmania or Perth/ Margaret River
- 4 http://greentheorygarcinia.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 5 Zipping through New Zealand with a Fiji Finish
- 6 IT Jobs Melbourn
- 7 New Zealand and/or Australia - Nature sites, day bus tours?
- 8 3 1/2 weeks in New Zealand
- 9 6 Days South Island Help
- 10 Help us extend our Dec. Heron Island Tip
- 11 2 days in Auckland. what to do
- 12 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 13 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 14 Connection Time at Sydney Airport
- 15 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 16 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 17 Snorkeling in Whitsundays
- 18 New Zealand Itinerary
- 19 Dining
- 20 Where to tay in Apt in Melbourne
- 21 Car Hire Insurance Excess in Melbourne
- 22 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 23 Kia Ora Sauvage and/or Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort
- 24 Finalizing OZ Itinerary
- 25 quick 5 day trip to New Zealand, North Island. Sugestions for our trip?