On a whim, my fiancee and I booked a trip to Christchurch, NZ and Fiji for January 2012, following our wedding. At first prices looked reasonable but the more I look, the more outrageous they seem.
Can anyone give me recommendations for a great, low-cost hotel and/or area to visit? Tour companies, etc.? I'm not looking to stay in a hostel or on a private island, but someplace easily accessible, beautiful and cozy.
Hoping I don't regret my decision...
BUDGET travel to Fiji
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney
- 2 NZ: A Series of Bitter Disappointments -- a Songdoc Trip Report
- 3 Location suggestions: beachy long weekend from Auckland?
- 4 mobile wifi device for Australia
- 5 One day in Fiji
- 6 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 7 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island
- 8 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 9 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 10 Experienced Aussie travellers needed for a survey
- 11 Done crying and only drinking a little.
- 12 I've read the posts and still either want to cry or drink! Help
- 13 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 14 Sydney MyMulti Pass
- 15 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 16 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 17 Which Fiji or Cook Island ?
- 18 Hobart
- 19 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 20 Should we change our plans ???
- 21 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 22 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 23 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 24 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 25 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos