On a whim, my fiancee and I booked a trip to Christchurch, NZ and Fiji for January 2012, following our wedding. At first prices looked reasonable but the more I look, the more outrageous they seem.
Can anyone give me recommendations for a great, low-cost hotel and/or area to visit? Tour companies, etc.? I'm not looking to stay in a hostel or on a private island, but someplace easily accessible, beautiful and cozy.
Hoping I don't regret my decision...
BUDGET travel to Fiji
- 1 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 2 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 3 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 4 Hotels in Australia
- 5 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 6 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 7 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 8 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 9 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 10 Micronesia- when to visit
- 11 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 12 Melbourne Airport / Rental Car Question
- 13 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 14 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 15 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 16 1st trip to New Zealand
- 17 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 18 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?
- 19 South Island of New Zealand end of May?
- 20 Foodies, help! Melbourne Chinese Restaurant recommendations
- 21 Experience with GrabOne
- 22 Lone Traveler!
- 23 Know a good Charter Co. in French Polynesia?
- 24 Shared charter boat in French Polynesia
- 25 Tauck Tour