We are flying into Brisbane from Sydney and wish to get a Bus from Brisbane to Noosa. We want to do a few hours in Brisbane (primarily at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary). I have 3 Questions I hope you folks can help with:
1) After we arrive Brisbane airport, where can we stow our luggage while we tour Brisbane? We are planning to tour Brisbane until the late afternoon and then head up to Noosa Heads via Bus.
2) How long of a ride is it from Brissy to Noosa?
3) How much will the bus fare be?
3) Can any one recommend a bus company for transit from Brissy to Noosa (We are checking into Suncoast Pacific line)?
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 2 6 days Queenstown (NZ) itineary suggestion????
- 3 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 4 14 day South NZ Trip
- 5 One-day hike in Milford area
- 6 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 7 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 8 Best national park around Sydney
- 9 1 night stay around GOR
- 10 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 11 7 days in New Zealand
- 12 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 13 NZ repeat visitors
- 14 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 15 South Island Suggestions
- 16 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 17 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 18 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 19 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 20 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas
- 21 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 22 New Zealand Car Rental
- 23 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 24 What exactly is a NZ sound?
- 25 4 weeks in New Zealand
Brisbane to Noosa via Bus: How much and where can we stow luggage in Brissy?