We are flying into Brisbane from Sydney and wish to get a Bus from Brisbane to Noosa. We want to do a few hours in Brisbane (primarily at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary). I have 3 Questions I hope you folks can help with:
1) After we arrive Brisbane airport, where can we stow our luggage while we tour Brisbane? We are planning to tour Brisbane until the late afternoon and then head up to Noosa Heads via Bus.
2) How long of a ride is it from Brissy to Noosa?
3) How much will the bus fare be?
3) Can any one recommend a bus company for transit from Brissy to Noosa (We are checking into Suncoast Pacific line)?
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 18 days nz.
- 2 9 days itinerary south and north NZ
- 3 North Island itinerary - does this work?
- 4 Tongariro NP hikes - advise please!
- 5 Present Host Parents
- 6 Hire car in Melbourne
- 7 Help with Australia Itinerary
- 8 Six Days in New Zealand South Island
- 9 Broad Intin for Australia
- 10 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 11 Fraser Island or Coffs harbour
- 12 Australia help
- 13 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 14 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 15 Which company is better? if we would like to buy a SIM card
- 16 Milford Track vs Jomalhari trek in Bhutan
- 17 Ferry between islands
- 18 A Short Stay in Adelaide City
- 19 28 days to campervan around australia
- 20 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 21 hotel options in Melbourne
- 22 Where can I rent a pocket wifi in NZ?
- 23 South Island Final Itinerary (mostly)
- 24 Port Douglas - Car Hire or not?
- 25 Southern Highlands vs Hunter Valley
Brisbane to Noosa via Bus: How much and where can we stow luggage in Brissy?