We are flying into Brisbane from Sydney and wish to get a Bus from Brisbane to Noosa. We want to do a few hours in Brisbane (primarily at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary). I have 3 Questions I hope you folks can help with:
1) After we arrive Brisbane airport, where can we stow our luggage while we tour Brisbane? We are planning to tour Brisbane until the late afternoon and then head up to Noosa Heads via Bus.
2) How long of a ride is it from Brissy to Noosa?
3) How much will the bus fare be?
3) Can any one recommend a bus company for transit from Brissy to Noosa (We are checking into Suncoast Pacific line)?
Thanks a bunch!
Brisbane to Noosa via Bus: How much and where can we stow luggage in Brissy?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 2 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 3 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary
- 4 still distorted. I
- 5 planning honeymoon trip in Australia in February
- 6 12-14 Days - Sydney and Auckland - January 2015
- 7 Tahiti? First time Impressions? Good French Polynesia Deals?
- 8 Paging Cathies
- 9 Transit time between international connections at Brisbane Airport?
- 10 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 11 Cape Trib-self-drive or tour
- 12 Traveling between Australia and New Zealand in June
- 13 Weather ?
- 14 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 15 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!
- 16 Need Help with a 16 night itinerary in Australia with Kids
- 17 Itinerary Planning
- 18 Sydney - City to Surf. 10 August 2014
- 19 South IslandItinerary Help
- 20 Australia Trip Report with Pictures May 2013
- 21 Lazy, don't want to research on line..
- 22 Sydney for 3 days
- 23 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 24 Help -- tight flight connection in Auckland
- 25 Conquering Great Walks