We are flying into Brisbane from Sydney and wish to get a Bus from Brisbane to Noosa. We want to do a few hours in Brisbane (primarily at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary). I have 3 Questions I hope you folks can help with:
1) After we arrive Brisbane airport, where can we stow our luggage while we tour Brisbane? We are planning to tour Brisbane until the late afternoon and then head up to Noosa Heads via Bus.
2) How long of a ride is it from Brissy to Noosa?
3) How much will the bus fare be?
3) Can any one recommend a bus company for transit from Brissy to Noosa (We are checking into Suncoast Pacific line)?
Thanks a bunch!
Brisbane to Noosa via Bus: How much and where can we stow luggage in Brissy?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Signs and Symptoms of Mental Illness
- 2 You may have known about the brain boosting
- 3 The Great Australian Adventure
- 4 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 5 NZ SI: Picton to Christchurch anywhere worth staying a night?
- 6 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 7 Must See/Dos in New Zealand
- 8 21 day New Zealand Itinerary with Milford Track
- 9 Songdoc - Skippers Canyon
- 10 7 day south island itinerary help, start/end in Queenstown
- 11 Moorea - Villas/House/Condo's
- 12 Songdoc's Tasmanian Honeymoon
- 13 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 14 5 week itinerary help
- 15 Beachmere Australias most Unfriendly Town
- 16 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 17 New Zealand Trip - Solicit suggestions
- 18 Margaret River, One Bite at a Time
- 19 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 20 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 21 This special community - Fodorville
- 22 New Zealand -help with itinerary
- 23 Traveling to Hawaii
- 24 Great food/local favorites
- 25 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA