We are flying into Brisbane from Sydney and wish to get a Bus from Brisbane to Noosa. We want to do a few hours in Brisbane (primarily at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary). I have 3 Questions I hope you folks can help with:
1) After we arrive Brisbane airport, where can we stow our luggage while we tour Brisbane? We are planning to tour Brisbane until the late afternoon and then head up to Noosa Heads via Bus.
2) How long of a ride is it from Brissy to Noosa?
3) How much will the bus fare be?
3) Can any one recommend a bus company for transit from Brissy to Noosa (We are checking into Suncoast Pacific line)?
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 2 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 3 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 4 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 5 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 6 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 7 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 8 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 9 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 10 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 11 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 12 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 13 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 14 Tasmania
- 15 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 16 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 17 Accommodations Brisbane
- 18 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 19 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 20 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 21 Repositioning cruise
- 22 18 days nz.
- 23 South Island over December-January Holidays
- 24 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 25 New Zealand - South Island 8 days
Brisbane to Noosa via Bus: How much and where can we stow luggage in Brissy?