We are flying into Brisbane from Sydney and wish to get a Bus from Brisbane to Noosa. We want to do a few hours in Brisbane (primarily at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary). I have 3 Questions I hope you folks can help with:
1) After we arrive Brisbane airport, where can we stow our luggage while we tour Brisbane? We are planning to tour Brisbane until the late afternoon and then head up to Noosa Heads via Bus.
2) How long of a ride is it from Brissy to Noosa?
3) How much will the bus fare be?
3) Can any one recommend a bus company for transit from Brissy to Noosa (We are checking into Suncoast Pacific line)?
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 South Island - 8 days
- 2 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 3 5 days in South Island
- 4 New Zealand Itinerary
- 5 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 6 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 7 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 8 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 9 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 10 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 11 west and north Tasmania
- 12 Trip to Cairns
- 13 Beers in Oz
- 14 NZ visa denials
- 15 Brisbane to Sydney
- 16 Vini SIM card?
- 17 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 18 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 19 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 20 Help on Itinerary
- 21 Sydney Trip
- 22 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 23 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 24 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 25 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
Brisbane to Noosa via Bus: How much and where can we stow luggage in Brissy?