We are flying into Brisbane from Sydney and wish to get a Bus from Brisbane to Noosa. We want to do a few hours in Brisbane (primarily at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary). I have 3 Questions I hope you folks can help with:
1) After we arrive Brisbane airport, where can we stow our luggage while we tour Brisbane? We are planning to tour Brisbane until the late afternoon and then head up to Noosa Heads via Bus.
2) How long of a ride is it from Brissy to Noosa?
3) How much will the bus fare be?
3) Can any one recommend a bus company for transit from Brissy to Noosa (We are checking into Suncoast Pacific line)?
Thanks a bunch!
Brisbane to Noosa via Bus: How much and where can we stow luggage in Brissy?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 2 1st time to Oz. Suggestions appreciated. (tripplanner001)
- 3 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 4 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 5 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 6 New Zealand itinerary help
- 7 Hotel in Sydney
- 8 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 9 Melbourne Drive
- 10 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 11 Sydney or Melbourne
- 12 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 13 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 14 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 15 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 16 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 17 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 18 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 19 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 20 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?
- 21 New York Times guide to Perth
- 22 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 23 1 month Australia East Coast December / January - ideas
- 24 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 25 Shopping for Opals