My husband and I are trying to make arrangements to stay at Green Island, Hamilton Island or Fraser Island in November of this year. We will be staying in Cairns for a few days - hopefully doing some snorkeling on the Great Barrier Reef before heading to an island. Curious is anyone out there knows if the islands and/or the reef are thick with the box jellies that time of year.
Also, if anyone can give a recommendation on travel to Daintree or Cape Tribulation - I would appreciate that as well.
Thanks from Cape Cod
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 2 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 3 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 4 Six Weeks Down Under
- 5 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 6 Flood Emergency Services
- 7 7 days in New Zealand
- 8 Hamilton Island
- 9 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 10 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 11 16 Days on the South Island
- 12 Need help in Auckland
- 13 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 14 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 15 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 16 Uber in Sydney
- 17 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 18 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 19 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 20 Darwin Accomodations
- 21 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 22 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 23 Lodging Reservations in NSW
- 24 New Zealand 3-week itinerary over Christmas
- 25 The Red Center?