My husband and I are trying to make arrangements to stay at Green Island, Hamilton Island or Fraser Island in November of this year. We will be staying in Cairns for a few days - hopefully doing some snorkeling on the Great Barrier Reef before heading to an island. Curious is anyone out there knows if the islands and/or the reef are thick with the box jellies that time of year.
Also, if anyone can give a recommendation on travel to Daintree or Cape Tribulation - I would appreciate that as well.
Thanks from Cape Cod
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Six Weeks Down Under
- 2 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 3 The southern lights
- 4 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 5 Picton Drive Through
- 6 Mel's NZ Photos
- 7 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 8 August Honeymoon Help?
- 9 How to split up Australia?
- 10 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 11 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 12 Brisbane to Sydney
- 13 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 14 East Coast Australia
- 15 North and South Island of NZ
- 16 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 17 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 18 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 19 Marlborough Sounds
- 20 Blue mountain in July
- 21 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 22 Tonga January Weather
- 23 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 24 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand
- 25 Scenary around Winton QLD