My fiance and I are avid travelers, but due to so many unforeseen circumstances, we have procrastinated on planning our own Honeymoon! We want to take our honeymoon in the beginning of December. We plan to travel for at least 14 days.
However, we are 100% undecided on which honeymoon to take: Maldives & Singapore or Bora Bora & Moorea!
We have been to neither. I was really hoping to plan a Maldives and India Honeymoon, but apparently it is very difficult to fly between the two countries. So, in order to make things run smoothly, Singapore will have to do.
We have plently of research to do on our own, but I was hoping to get your trusted advice from this forum on the subject. Which is a better trip? Have any of you experienced both?
Any advice you can share would be wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Tara Elizabeth Buchanan - Best places to visit in Sydney
- 2 Help with NZ Travel
- 3 Bora Bora- April or/vs May+Agencies/Travel/Activites/Places to stay
- 4 NZ get off cruise and drive to QT/Fjorland?
- 5 hotels Sydney Jan 10-15, 2017
- 6 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 7 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 8 Kaikoura roads update
- 9 Free Camping
- 10 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 11 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 12 Clever, mischievous keas
- 13 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 14 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 15 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 16 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 17 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 18 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 19 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 20 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 21 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 22 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 23 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 24 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 25 14 Day RV from Christchurch