My fiance and I are avid travelers, but due to so many unforeseen circumstances, we have procrastinated on planning our own Honeymoon! We want to take our honeymoon in the beginning of December. We plan to travel for at least 14 days.
However, we are 100% undecided on which honeymoon to take: Maldives & Singapore or Bora Bora & Moorea!
We have been to neither. I was really hoping to plan a Maldives and India Honeymoon, but apparently it is very difficult to fly between the two countries. So, in order to make things run smoothly, Singapore will have to do.
We have plently of research to do on our own, but I was hoping to get your trusted advice from this forum on the subject. Which is a better trip? Have any of you experienced both?
Any advice you can share would be wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 "Bolthole" from Apocalypse
- 2 Australia & New Zealand in 10 days
- 3 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 4 South Island - 8 days
- 5 5 days in South Island
- 6 New Zealand Itinerary
- 7 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 8 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 9 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 10 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 11 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 12 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 13 west and north Tasmania
- 14 Trip to Cairns
- 15 Beers in Oz
- 16 NZ visa denials
- 17 Brisbane to Sydney
- 18 Vini SIM card?
- 19 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 20 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 21 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 22 Help on Itinerary
- 23 Sydney Trip
- 24 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 25 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.