My fiance and I are avid travelers, but due to so many unforeseen circumstances, we have procrastinated on planning our own Honeymoon! We want to take our honeymoon in the beginning of December. We plan to travel for at least 14 days.
However, we are 100% undecided on which honeymoon to take: Maldives & Singapore or Bora Bora & Moorea!
We have been to neither. I was really hoping to plan a Maldives and India Honeymoon, but apparently it is very difficult to fly between the two countries. So, in order to make things run smoothly, Singapore will have to do.
We have plently of research to do on our own, but I was hoping to get your trusted advice from this forum on the subject. Which is a better trip? Have any of you experienced both?
Any advice you can share would be wonderful!
Bora Bora/Moorea or Maldives & Singapore? HELP!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Limestone Coast, South Australia - ideas needed
- 2 August week end in Auckland
- 3 Paging Cathies
- 4 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 5 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 6 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 7 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 8 5 days in Tasmania
- 9 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 10 Help
- 11 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 12 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 13 Byron Bay or ...
- 14 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 15 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 16 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 17 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 18 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 19 NZ vs Aust
- 20 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 21 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 22 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 23 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 24 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 25 28 days to campervan around australia