My fiance and I are avid travelers, but due to so many unforeseen circumstances, we have procrastinated on planning our own Honeymoon! We want to take our honeymoon in the beginning of December. We plan to travel for at least 14 days.
However, we are 100% undecided on which honeymoon to take: Maldives & Singapore or Bora Bora & Moorea!
We have been to neither. I was really hoping to plan a Maldives and India Honeymoon, but apparently it is very difficult to fly between the two countries. So, in order to make things run smoothly, Singapore will have to do.
We have plently of research to do on our own, but I was hoping to get your trusted advice from this forum on the subject. Which is a better trip? Have any of you experienced both?
Any advice you can share would be wonderful!
Bora Bora/Moorea or Maldives & Singapore? HELP!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 First time in NZ and only have a week
- 2 Songdoc's Tasmanian Honeymoon
- 3 Shoe Recommendations for NZ??
- 4 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 5 The Great Australian Adventure
- 6 NZ SI: Picton to Christchurch anywhere worth staying a night?
- 7 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 8 Must See/Dos in New Zealand
- 9 21 day New Zealand Itinerary with Milford Track
- 10 Songdoc - Skippers Canyon
- 11 7 day south island itinerary help, start/end in Queenstown
- 12 Moorea - Villas/House/Condo's
- 13 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 14 5 week itinerary help
- 15 Beachmere Australias most Unfriendly Town
- 16 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 17 New Zealand Trip - Solicit suggestions
- 18 Margaret River, One Bite at a Time
- 19 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 20 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 21 This special community - Fodorville
- 22 New Zealand -help with itinerary
- 23 Traveling to Hawaii
- 24 Great food/local favorites
- 25 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA