My fiance and I are avid travelers, but due to so many unforeseen circumstances, we have procrastinated on planning our own Honeymoon! We want to take our honeymoon in the beginning of December. We plan to travel for at least 14 days.
However, we are 100% undecided on which honeymoon to take: Maldives & Singapore or Bora Bora & Moorea!
We have been to neither. I was really hoping to plan a Maldives and India Honeymoon, but apparently it is very difficult to fly between the two countries. So, in order to make things run smoothly, Singapore will have to do.
We have plently of research to do on our own, but I was hoping to get your trusted advice from this forum on the subject. Which is a better trip? Have any of you experienced both?
Any advice you can share would be wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Whisky Australia
- 2 Tongariro NP hikes - advise please!
- 3 Six Days in New Zealand South Island
- 4 Help with Australia Itinerary
- 5 Broad Intin for Australia
- 6 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 7 Fraser Island or Coffs harbour
- 8 Australia help
- 9 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 10 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 11 Which company is better? if we would like to buy a SIM card
- 12 Milford Track vs Jomalhari trek in Bhutan
- 13 Ferry between islands
- 14 A Short Stay in Adelaide City
- 15 28 days to campervan around australia
- 16 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 17 hotel options in Melbourne
- 18 Where can I rent a pocket wifi in NZ?
- 19 South Island Final Itinerary (mostly)
- 20 Port Douglas - Car Hire or not?
- 21 Southern Highlands vs Hunter Valley
- 22 3 days itinerary for Melbourne- Suggestions required
- 23 Sydney - City Sights Travel Report
- 24 NZ in December with 2 kids 9 and 7
- 25 Present Host Parents