My fiance and I are avid travelers, but due to so many unforeseen circumstances, we have procrastinated on planning our own Honeymoon! We want to take our honeymoon in the beginning of December. We plan to travel for at least 14 days.
However, we are 100% undecided on which honeymoon to take: Maldives & Singapore or Bora Bora & Moorea!
We have been to neither. I was really hoping to plan a Maldives and India Honeymoon, but apparently it is very difficult to fly between the two countries. So, in order to make things run smoothly, Singapore will have to do.
We have plently of research to do on our own, but I was hoping to get your trusted advice from this forum on the subject. Which is a better trip? Have any of you experienced both?
Any advice you can share would be wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Tasmania Itinerary
- 2 Stopover Toronto- Perth
- 3 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 4 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 5 January-March When to visit NZ
- 6 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 7 Hikes in New Zealand
- 8 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 9 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 10 Tiger Air and Baggage Fees
- 11 Nervous American driving in AU
- 12 Domestic flights in Australia? when?
- 13 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 14 Milford Sound day trip sounds like too long a day!
- 15 New Zeaaland
- 16 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 17 HELP! New Zealand 2weeks July with baby (and pregnant)
- 18 New Zealand on our own?
- 19 2nd year visa extentiom
- 20 Sydney places to stay
- 21 Sydney in March
- 22 Help, 24 hours in Tassie to fill!!
- 23 Australia/New Zealand in 2 weeks
- 24 Help with itinerary! 2 wks in Aus
- 25 Box Jellies on the GBR