My fiance and I are avid travelers, but due to so many unforeseen circumstances, we have procrastinated on planning our own Honeymoon! We want to take our honeymoon in the beginning of December. We plan to travel for at least 14 days.
However, we are 100% undecided on which honeymoon to take: Maldives & Singapore or Bora Bora & Moorea!
We have been to neither. I was really hoping to plan a Maldives and India Honeymoon, but apparently it is very difficult to fly between the two countries. So, in order to make things run smoothly, Singapore will have to do.
We have plently of research to do on our own, but I was hoping to get your trusted advice from this forum on the subject. Which is a better trip? Have any of you experienced both?
Any advice you can share would be wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 안전놀이터주소추천テ☞ JJH79·C@M≫코드:UPS≪ ☜にnba문자중계
- 2 온라인카지노사이트ふ▷ KBC 78.C@M ◁ゲ로얄카지노추천
- 3 헬로우바카라추천ヤ【 ＴＴＢ７９.Ｃ@ Ｍ 】ぜ바카라규칙
- 4 Dec trip - Itinerary planning help and recommendations
- 5 Red Centre - how long to stay
- 6 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary - Sydney & New Zealand (South Island)
- 7 Australia Itinerary Help In July/August
- 8 New Zealand/Fiji/Tahiti/Australia oh my
- 9 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 10 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 11 Final leg of trip: SI to NI
- 12 Australia Trip Report: Hayman Island/SCUBA/GBR (part 5)
- 13 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 14 Need help on 2 week itinerary - North Island, winter, with kids (5, 7, 10)
- 15 Help a North American understand winter in New Zealand
- 16 Dining Solo in Australia's capital cities?
- 17 Sydney - inner west & eastern suburbs - local gems
- 18 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 19 Pre cruise Sydney hotel recommendations
- 20 Wineglass Bay Cruise V Peppermint Bay Cruise
- 21 A week in Brisbane/Sunshine coast, sightseeing suggestions needed.
- 22 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 23 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 24 Worth giving up a day in Wanaka?
- 25 5 days in Tasmania--help needed