My fiance and I are avid travelers, but due to so many unforeseen circumstances, we have procrastinated on planning our own Honeymoon! We want to take our honeymoon in the beginning of December. We plan to travel for at least 14 days.
However, we are 100% undecided on which honeymoon to take: Maldives & Singapore or Bora Bora & Moorea!
We have been to neither. I was really hoping to plan a Maldives and India Honeymoon, but apparently it is very difficult to fly between the two countries. So, in order to make things run smoothly, Singapore will have to do.
We have plently of research to do on our own, but I was hoping to get your trusted advice from this forum on the subject. Which is a better trip? Have any of you experienced both?
Any advice you can share would be wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Solo trip - Qld, is it worth the trip to WA?
- 2 Solo (mostly) coach trip - 45 days itinerary planning
- 3 3 days itinerary for Melbourne- Suggestions required
- 4 New Zealand-Trip Report-30 Days North & South Island
- 5 Queensland north and Perth south
- 6 Melbourne or Sydney?
- 7 Tips for Cook Islands - Solo Female Traveler
- 8 Scenic Overload on NZ's South Island: November 2015
- 9 2 wks in Oz--Melbourne, GOR, Tas, Pt Douglas, Atherton Tbllnds, pt 3
- 10 Itinerary set! Any Fodorites up for meeting up in Australia?
- 11 NZ- Nov or Dec?
- 12 Proposed itinerary- comments please!
- 13 Prelim itinerary- 12 nights on the North Island
- 14 Help rounding out AU & NZ itinerary
- 15 Planning 20 days in Autralia
- 16 Arriving in Queenstown - When to Visit Milford Sound?
- 17 Rental Car Return and Melbourne
- 18 May/June Wedding on Rarotonga
- 19 Foreign Exchange Programs
- 20 Cairns or Port Douglas
- 21 Tonga is a off the beaten track, but a beautiful destination: See my pics!
- 22 Where to Sky Dive and Bungee in NZ
- 23 Solo travel in Australia -- not sure where to go!
- 24 Need Help On French Polynesia Trip in June.
- 25 Two day South Coast & Southern Highlands loop - restaurant reccos please.