My fiance and I have agreed to go to French Polynesia for our October (10/2-10/10) honeymoon. We're looking to spend either 7 or 8 nights in Bora Bora and Moorea, however our budget is roughly $10,000 for the the trip (including flights). Are we better off just going to Bora Bora and staying at a nicer hotel like the St. Regis on our budget or attempting to do both Bora Bora/Moorea and possibly only getting to stay at 4 star hotels on our budget? Is 7 or 8 nights at Bora Bora going to bore us? We're looking to relax after the wedding in an overwater bungelow.
Bora Bora/Moorea or just Bora Bora Honeymoon on a Budget?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 2 Sydney
- 3 Incredible hotel
- 4 Australian Aborigines
- 5 Good places to stay for 2015 AFC Asian Cup
- 6 South Island - 8 days in February
- 7 Sydney - Melbourne 2 night / 3 day Road Trip
- 8 australia new zealand trip advice
- 9 New Zealand trip -itinerary help please
- 10 Milford Sound Cruise
- 11 14 day South Island Self drive
- 12 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 13 Cruise New Zealand
- 14 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 15 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 16 New Zealand Accommodations
- 17 16 days all over New Zealand
- 18 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 19 Optimum time to visit both New Zealand and Australia
- 20 Land Portion of our Cruise Tour of Australia and New Zealand
- 21 Songdoc's 5th Trip to Gorgeous New Zealand: A Trip Report
- 22 New Zealand itinerary help
- 23 New Zealand with Hannabelle
- 24 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand
- 25 Packing list for New Zealand, February 2013