My fiance and I have agreed to go to French Polynesia for our October (10/2-10/10) honeymoon. We're looking to spend either 7 or 8 nights in Bora Bora and Moorea, however our budget is roughly $10,000 for the the trip (including flights). Are we better off just going to Bora Bora and staying at a nicer hotel like the St. Regis on our budget or attempting to do both Bora Bora/Moorea and possibly only getting to stay at 4 star hotels on our budget? Is 7 or 8 nights at Bora Bora going to bore us? We're looking to relax after the wedding in an overwater bungelow.
Bora Bora/Moorea or just Bora Bora Honeymoon on a Budget?
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 2 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 3 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 4 14 days in NZ in February
- 5 Emirates and Jetstar
- 6 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 7 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 8 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 9 16 days all over New Zealand
- 10 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 11 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 12 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 13 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 14 Heading to Australia!
- 15 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 16 South Island Itinerary
- 17 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 18 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 19 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010
- 20 Having trouble with 17 day itinerary in Australia especially Melbourne area
- 21 Information on Transit Visa in Australia
- 22 NZ Winter 2013 (July) Trip Report - 20 days SI & NI
- 23 victoria in march
- 24 3 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 25 Victoria with kids