My fiance and I have agreed to go to French Polynesia for our October (10/2-10/10) honeymoon. We're looking to spend either 7 or 8 nights in Bora Bora and Moorea, however our budget is roughly $10,000 for the the trip (including flights). Are we better off just going to Bora Bora and staying at a nicer hotel like the St. Regis on our budget or attempting to do both Bora Bora/Moorea and possibly only getting to stay at 4 star hotels on our budget? Is 7 or 8 nights at Bora Bora going to bore us? We're looking to relax after the wedding in an overwater bungelow.
Bora Bora/Moorea or just Bora Bora Honeymoon on a Budget?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 2 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 3 Internet access
- 4 Night Out Byron Bay
- 5 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 6 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 7 Sydney and Auckland
- 8 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 9 10 days itinerary
- 10 Fremantle my love..
- 11 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 12 Packing List
- 13 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 14 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 15 Books?
- 16 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 17 Choosing a Visa
- 18 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 19 One spare day in Darwin
- 20 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 21 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 22 Travel Visa
- 23 Canberra
- 24 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 25 Christmas Day lunch or Dinner in Sydney