My fiance and I have agreed to go to French Polynesia for our October (10/2-10/10) honeymoon. We're looking to spend either 7 or 8 nights in Bora Bora and Moorea, however our budget is roughly $10,000 for the the trip (including flights). Are we better off just going to Bora Bora and staying at a nicer hotel like the St. Regis on our budget or attempting to do both Bora Bora/Moorea and possibly only getting to stay at 4 star hotels on our budget? Is 7 or 8 nights at Bora Bora going to bore us? We're looking to relax after the wedding in an overwater bungelow.
Bora Bora/Moorea or just Bora Bora Honeymoon on a Budget?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 2 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 3 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 4 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 5 New Zealand itinerary help
- 6 Hotel in Sydney
- 7 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 8 Melbourne Drive
- 9 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 10 Sydney or Melbourne
- 11 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 12 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 13 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 14 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 15 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 16 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 17 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 18 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 19 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?
- 20 New York Times guide to Perth
- 21 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 22 1 month Australia East Coast December / January - ideas
- 23 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 24 Shopping for Opals
- 25 Cooking classes near Melbourne