My fiancee and I would love to go to Moorea and Bora Bora for our honeymoon this November 2010. I've read about it and November through April is their rainy season. I was curious if anyone has been to Bora Bora around November and if it was that bad? I'm hoping it is just late afternoon showers that don't ruin the whole day. The average rainfall for November is 6 inches which is pretty close to other honeymoon spots during that time, like the Virgin Islands, and Maldives. So we're not sure where else we could go that would be a tropical paradise in November?? Any thoughts would be helpful. Thanks.
Bora Bora Honeymoon in November???
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 2 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 3 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 4 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 5 New Zealand itinerary help
- 6 Hotel in Sydney
- 7 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 8 Melbourne Drive
- 9 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 10 Sydney or Melbourne
- 11 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 12 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 13 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 14 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 15 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 16 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 17 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 18 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 19 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?
- 20 New York Times guide to Perth
- 21 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 22 1 month Australia East Coast December / January - ideas
- 23 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 24 Shopping for Opals
- 25 Cooking classes near Melbourne