My fiancee and I would love to go to Moorea and Bora Bora for our honeymoon this November 2010. I've read about it and November through April is their rainy season. I was curious if anyone has been to Bora Bora around November and if it was that bad? I'm hoping it is just late afternoon showers that don't ruin the whole day. The average rainfall for November is 6 inches which is pretty close to other honeymoon spots during that time, like the Virgin Islands, and Maldives. So we're not sure where else we could go that would be a tropical paradise in November?? Any thoughts would be helpful. Thanks.
Bora Bora Honeymoon in November???
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Initial Planning for NZ trip
- 2 Honeymooning in Australia and NZ
- 3 Penguins in Bicheno or Phillip Island?
- 4 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 5 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 6 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 7 Sydney
- 8 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 9 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 10 Marlborough Sounds???
- 11 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 12 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 13 Itinerary Planning
- 14 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 15 New Zealand itinerary help
- 16 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 17 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 18 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 19 Song doc - one for you
- 20 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 21 Jet Star?
- 22 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 23 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 24 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 25 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days