My fiancee and I would love to go to Moorea and Bora Bora for our honeymoon this November 2010. I've read about it and November through April is their rainy season. I was curious if anyone has been to Bora Bora around November and if it was that bad? I'm hoping it is just late afternoon showers that don't ruin the whole day. The average rainfall for November is 6 inches which is pretty close to other honeymoon spots during that time, like the Virgin Islands, and Maldives. So we're not sure where else we could go that would be a tropical paradise in November?? Any thoughts would be helpful. Thanks.
Bora Bora Honeymoon in November???
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 South Island - 8 days in February
- 2 Great food/local favorites
- 3 Great food/local favorites
- 4 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 5 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 6 Sydney
- 7 Incredible hotel
- 8 Australian Aborigines
- 9 Good places to stay for 2015 AFC Asian Cup
- 10 Sydney - Melbourne 2 night / 3 day Road Trip
- 11 australia new zealand trip advice
- 12 New Zealand trip -itinerary help please
- 13 Milford Sound Cruise
- 14 14 day South Island Self drive
- 15 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 16 Cruise New Zealand
- 17 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 18 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 19 New Zealand Accommodations
- 20 16 days all over New Zealand
- 21 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 22 Optimum time to visit both New Zealand and Australia
- 23 Land Portion of our Cruise Tour of Australia and New Zealand
- 24 Songdoc's 5th Trip to Gorgeous New Zealand: A Trip Report
- 25 New Zealand itinerary help