My fiancee and I would love to go to Moorea and Bora Bora for our honeymoon this November 2010. I've read about it and November through April is their rainy season. I was curious if anyone has been to Bora Bora around November and if it was that bad? I'm hoping it is just late afternoon showers that don't ruin the whole day. The average rainfall for November is 6 inches which is pretty close to other honeymoon spots during that time, like the Virgin Islands, and Maldives. So we're not sure where else we could go that would be a tropical paradise in November?? Any thoughts would be helpful. Thanks.
Bora Bora Honeymoon in November???
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Packing List
- 2 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 3 I've been, I've been to the Land Down Under...
- 4 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 5 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 6 Sydney and Auckland
- 7 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 8 Internet access
- 9 Night Out Byron Bay
- 10 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 11 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 12 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 13 10 days itinerary
- 14 Fremantle my love..
- 15 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 16 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 17 Books?
- 18 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 19 Choosing a Visa
- 20 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 21 One spare day in Darwin
- 22 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 23 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 24 Travel Visa
- 25 Canberra