I´m going in honeymoon in July to Polynesia, and i´m going to stay 3 days in Huaine, at Sofitel Heiva garden bungalow, in Bora Bora at Bora bora hotel, and in Peepeete at beachcomb parkroyal. What do you think about these hotels?
Do you have another suggestions?
Bora Bora and Huaine
- 1 Amazing vacation in Sydney!!
- 2 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 3 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 4 Hotels in Australia
- 5 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 6 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 7 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 8 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 9 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 10 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 11 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 12 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 13 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 14 Micronesia- when to visit
- 15 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 16 Melbourne Airport / Rental Car Question
- 17 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 18 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 19 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 20 1st trip to New Zealand
- 21 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 22 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?
- 23 South Island of New Zealand end of May?
- 24 Foodies, help! Melbourne Chinese Restaurant recommendations
- 25 Experience with GrabOne