we booked our honeymoon flights this week,
Dublin to Sydney, 5 nights
Sydney to Christchurch, hire a car for 10 days
queens town to Auckland, 4 nights
Auckland to Brisbane, stay in noosa for 4 nights
Brisbane to airlie beach for 3 nights
hire a car and drive to cairns, stay between cairns and port douglas for 5 nights, 1 night maybe on route from airlie to cairns
fly cairns home to Dublin the 13th of July
so now its accommodation next, put driving itinerary together for the south island and from airlie to cairns and book activities.... Milford/ Sydney bridge climb, Whitsundays, etc.
all advice on above would be great.
thank you very much
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Fiji - Snorkel & Scuba
- 2 9 days in Fiji
- 3 Which Island for a longer stay?
- 4 Great Barrier Reef snorkeling vs Fiji snorkeling for a 2 week honeymoon?
- 5 Dec trip - Itinerary planning help and recommendations
- 6 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary - Sydney & New Zealand (South Island)
- 7 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 8 Australia Itinerary Help In July/August
- 9 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 10 Red Centre - how long to stay
- 11 New Zealand/Fiji/Tahiti/Australia oh my
- 12 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 13 Final leg of trip: SI to NI
- 14 Australia Trip Report: Hayman Island/SCUBA/GBR (part 5)
- 15 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 16 Need help on 2 week itinerary - North Island, winter, with kids (5, 7, 10)
- 17 Help a North American understand winter in New Zealand
- 18 Dining Solo in Australia's capital cities?
- 19 Sydney - inner west & eastern suburbs - local gems
- 20 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 21 Pre cruise Sydney hotel recommendations
- 22 Wineglass Bay Cruise V Peppermint Bay Cruise
- 23 A week in Brisbane/Sunshine coast, sightseeing suggestions needed.
- 24 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 25 Worth giving up a day in Wanaka?