we booked our honeymoon flights this week,
Dublin to Sydney, 5 nights
Sydney to Christchurch, hire a car for 10 days
queens town to Auckland, 4 nights
Auckland to Brisbane, stay in noosa for 4 nights
Brisbane to airlie beach for 3 nights
hire a car and drive to cairns, stay between cairns and port douglas for 5 nights, 1 night maybe on route from airlie to cairns
fly cairns home to Dublin the 13th of July
so now its accommodation next, put driving itinerary together for the south island and from airlie to cairns and book activities.... Milford/ Sydney bridge climb, Whitsundays, etc.
all advice on above would be great.
thank you very much
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 new zealand road maps?
- 2 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 3 Sydney CBC Serviced Apartment
- 4 2 full days in Cairns
- 5 Final Itinerary and A Few Questions
- 6 Melbourne eateries
- 7 Au Pair
- 8 Transport changes in Prague
- 9 Manly Jazz Festival - 2015
- 10 You asked for it, and now you've got it a new Fighter
- 11 Advice on Itinerary for New Zealand-12 full days
- 12 Itinerary Help! Queenstown Five Day Return Trip
- 13 Complete Novice
- 14 Kangaroo Island
- 15 Which cruise in Strahan?
- 16 New Zealand by cruise vs. land
- 17 Where to visit
- 18 Which escorted tour of Australia, NZ, Tasmania?
- 19 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 20 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 21 Tasmania trip itinerary update - thoughts appreciated
- 22 2weeks in Austrailia
- 23 Wallaby vs All Blacks in Sydney in August
- 24 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 25 How is this itinerary?