we booked our honeymoon flights this week,
Dublin to Sydney, 5 nights
Sydney to Christchurch, hire a car for 10 days
queens town to Auckland, 4 nights
Auckland to Brisbane, stay in noosa for 4 nights
Brisbane to airlie beach for 3 nights
hire a car and drive to cairns, stay between cairns and port douglas for 5 nights, 1 night maybe on route from airlie to cairns
fly cairns home to Dublin the 13th of July
so now its accommodation next, put driving itinerary together for the south island and from airlie to cairns and book activities.... Milford/ Sydney bridge climb, Whitsundays, etc.
all advice on above would be great.
thank you very much
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 24 day itinary on both islanxs
- 2 Traveling through East Coast
- 3 NZ November!
- 4 Sydney to Brisbane
- 5 4-hour layover in Melbourne (From LAX to New Zealand)
- 6 New Zealand Sth Island
- 7 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 8 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 9 Australia in 2 Weeks
- 10 How to allocate time: bora bora, tahit, moorea?
- 11 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 12 AUS/NZ trip planning
- 13 Abel Tasman National Park
- 14 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 15 its just a post
- 16 Finalizing OZ Itinerary
- 17 New Zealand First Timer
- 18 3 Days in Positano - What Should We Do?
- 19 Kiwi chick hatches, explores
- 20 Awesome NewZealand Trip in Winter 2016
- 21 Group Transportation in Brisbane
- 22 Leaving tomorrow - 10 day itinerary Southland?
- 23 Cairns-Melbourne or Melbourne Cains
- 24 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 25 Tasting Tassie - November 2016