we booked our honeymoon flights this week,
Dublin to Sydney, 5 nights
Sydney to Christchurch, hire a car for 10 days
queens town to Auckland, 4 nights
Auckland to Brisbane, stay in noosa for 4 nights
Brisbane to airlie beach for 3 nights
hire a car and drive to cairns, stay between cairns and port douglas for 5 nights, 1 night maybe on route from airlie to cairns
fly cairns home to Dublin the 13th of July
so now its accommodation next, put driving itinerary together for the south island and from airlie to cairns and book activities.... Milford/ Sydney bridge climb, Whitsundays, etc.
all advice on above would be great.
thank you very much
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 2 Honeymoon in New Zealand! Looking for some final thoughts on itinerary
- 3 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 4 Sydney places to stay
- 5 2 days post cruise in Sydney
- 6 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 7 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 8 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 9 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 10 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 11 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 12 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 13 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 14 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 15 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 16 North island New Zealand-help
- 17 Rarotonga
- 18 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 19 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 20 South Island trip in Oct.
- 21 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 22 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 23 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne
- 24 Cairns or Melbourne? Trip Feedback
- 25 Overnight Great Ocean Road