we booked our honeymoon flights this week,
Dublin to Sydney, 5 nights
Sydney to Christchurch, hire a car for 10 days
queens town to Auckland, 4 nights
Auckland to Brisbane, stay in noosa for 4 nights
Brisbane to airlie beach for 3 nights
hire a car and drive to cairns, stay between cairns and port douglas for 5 nights, 1 night maybe on route from airlie to cairns
fly cairns home to Dublin the 13th of July
so now its accommodation next, put driving itinerary together for the south island and from airlie to cairns and book activities.... Milford/ Sydney bridge climb, Whitsundays, etc.
all advice on above would be great.
thank you very much
booked flights for honeymoon, help wanted for the rest!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 2 Perth, Red Center itinerary - need help!
- 3 Four Seasons Sydney
- 4 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 5 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 6 Sydney Airport Hotels?
- 7 5 days in Tasmania--help needed
- 8 Which Island for a longer stay?
- 9 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 10 NSW/Queensland- 4 free days
- 11 Sydney
- 12 Extra time in Melbourne
- 13 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 14 best time for traveling in the kimberley and NT
- 15 Renting (hiring) a car near Sydney - or not
- 16 NZ North Island Itinerary Critique
- 17 Margo Oz are you there ?
- 18 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 19 Tassie in winter
- 20 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 21 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 22 New Zealand advice
- 23 New Zealand for Solo Travelers
- 24 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island
- 25 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June