we booked our honeymoon flights this week,
Dublin to Sydney, 5 nights
Sydney to Christchurch, hire a car for 10 days
queens town to Auckland, 4 nights
Auckland to Brisbane, stay in noosa for 4 nights
Brisbane to airlie beach for 3 nights
hire a car and drive to cairns, stay between cairns and port douglas for 5 nights, 1 night maybe on route from airlie to cairns
fly cairns home to Dublin the 13th of July
so now its accommodation next, put driving itinerary together for the south island and from airlie to cairns and book activities.... Milford/ Sydney bridge climb, Whitsundays, etc.
all advice on above would be great.
thank you very much
booked flights for honeymoon, help wanted for the rest!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 2 Itinerary Help
- 3 I've been, I've been to the Land Down Under...
- 4 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 5 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 6 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 7 Packing List
- 8 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 9 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 10 Sydney and Auckland
- 11 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 12 Internet access
- 13 Night Out Byron Bay
- 14 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 15 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 16 10 days itinerary
- 17 Fremantle my love..
- 18 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 19 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 20 Books?
- 21 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 22 Choosing a Visa
- 23 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 24 One spare day in Darwin
- 25 Planning a trip to Melbourne