we booked our honeymoon flights this week,
Dublin to Sydney, 5 nights
Sydney to Christchurch, hire a car for 10 days
queens town to Auckland, 4 nights
Auckland to Brisbane, stay in noosa for 4 nights
Brisbane to airlie beach for 3 nights
hire a car and drive to cairns, stay between cairns and port douglas for 5 nights, 1 night maybe on route from airlie to cairns
fly cairns home to Dublin the 13th of July
so now its accommodation next, put driving itinerary together for the south island and from airlie to cairns and book activities.... Milford/ Sydney bridge climb, Whitsundays, etc.
all advice on above would be great.
thank you very much
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Experience with one way car rentals and mid-range hotels in New Zealand
- 2 Cheapest International calls from Australia
- 3 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 4 Sydney-Things to Do
- 5 Car Rental Tarvel to Kangaroo Island
- 6 Travel passes within Australia
- 7 drive or fly?
- 8 New Zealand tenative 18 day itinerary
- 9 Milford Sound Cruises
- 10 Palm Cove in Feburary
- 11 3 weeks in Aus in March
- 12 NZ Honeymoon in February -14 days
- 13 first time to Australia and new Zealand
- 14 I've been given my assignment: Fiji and...?
- 15 Nelson, New Zealand
- 16 Melbourne City Holiday Apartment
- 17 10-12 days in Tasmania
- 18 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 19 French Polynesia - Cruise or Land?
- 20 Sydney Public Transport Opal Card?
- 21 3 days in Gold cost , where to stay
- 22 I Need Help Deciding Which Way To Go Around Australia
- 23 30 Day Australia Itinerary Feedback
- 24 Nevis Bungy & Swing
- 25 Sydney & Palm Cove in November