we booked our honeymoon flights this week,
Dublin to Sydney, 5 nights
Sydney to Christchurch, hire a car for 10 days
queens town to Auckland, 4 nights
Auckland to Brisbane, stay in noosa for 4 nights
Brisbane to airlie beach for 3 nights
hire a car and drive to cairns, stay between cairns and port douglas for 5 nights, 1 night maybe on route from airlie to cairns
fly cairns home to Dublin the 13th of July
so now its accommodation next, put driving itinerary together for the south island and from airlie to cairns and book activities.... Milford/ Sydney bridge climb, Whitsundays, etc.
all advice on above would be great.
thank you very much
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 2 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 3 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 4 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 5 Clever, mischievous keas
- 6 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 7 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 8 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 9 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 10 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 11 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 12 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 13 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 14 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 15 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 16 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 17 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 18 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake
- 19 Translation of documents
- 20 SH1 to Kaikoura update
- 21 10 days NZ-crusie or land??
- 22 Cooking classes near Melbourne
- 23 Sunshine coast or gold coast in February
- 24 Tasting Tassie, a road trip with food and wine.
- 25 New Zealand National Park and itinerary help