Hello - We are leaving for our 2-week trip to the South Island of New Zealand on October 30th. I was wondering if there were certain activities that we needed to book ahead of time -- like ziplining in Queenstown, Milford cruise, Glacier walk, etc. Or, do people generally wait and book those activities once they have already arrived in New Zealand? Thanks for your expertise
Book ahead for New Zealand activities?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Renting (hiring) a car near Sydney - or not
- 2 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 3 Tassie in winter
- 4 Margo Oz are you there ?
- 5 NSW/Queensland- 4 free days
- 6 NZ North Island Itinerary Critique
- 7 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 8 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 9 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 10 New Zealand advice
- 11 New Zealand for Solo Travelers
- 12 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island
- 13 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 14 Bye-Bye Pemberton
- 15 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 16 looking for someone to preform our wedding on Moorea Tahiti
- 17 Need suggestions for things to do in Australia
- 18 Kangaroo Island or Cleland Wildlife Park in Adelaide
- 19 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 20 9 days in Fiji
- 21 Canberra
- 22 1st Visit to Australia: Itinerary Help
- 23 AAT Kings 5 day Monkey Mia tour from Perth, Oct 2012
- 24 Tasmania in may with 11 month baby for about 12 days
- 25 Fiji - Snorkel & Scuba