Hello - We are leaving for our 2-week trip to the South Island of New Zealand on October 30th. I was wondering if there were certain activities that we needed to book ahead of time -- like ziplining in Queenstown, Milford cruise, Glacier walk, etc. Or, do people generally wait and book those activities once they have already arrived in New Zealand? Thanks for your expertise
Book ahead for New Zealand activities?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 2 How much luggage?
- 3 Tolls Between Sydney and Katoomba, Including Harbor Bridge?
- 4 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 5 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 6 New Zealand: 2 week Honeymoon: Itinerary planning
- 7 Help with itin Jan and Feb for Australia and New Zealand
- 8 Cruise around Australia and New Zealand-followed by land tour
- 9 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014 Part 2
- 10 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 11 1 Night Glentanner Park 1 Night Aoraki Court Motel
- 12 Help with Australia/NZ itinerary in October.
- 13 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 14 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014
- 15 The Kimberley - Outback Spectcular
- 16 Southwest WA Itinerary Sept 2014
- 17 Australia in Oct - Sydney or Perth?
- 18 How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
- 19 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 20 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 21 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 22 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary
- 23 planning honeymoon trip in Australia in February
- 24 12-14 Days - Sydney and Auckland - January 2015
- 25 Tahiti? First time Impressions? Good French Polynesia Deals?