Hello - We are leaving for our 2-week trip to the South Island of New Zealand on October 30th. I was wondering if there were certain activities that we needed to book ahead of time -- like ziplining in Queenstown, Milford cruise, Glacier walk, etc. Or, do people generally wait and book those activities once they have already arrived in New Zealand? Thanks for your expertise
Book ahead for New Zealand activities?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Initial Planning for NZ trip
- 2 Honeymooning in Australia and NZ
- 3 Penguins in Bicheno or Phillip Island?
- 4 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 5 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 6 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 7 Sydney
- 8 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 9 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 10 Marlborough Sounds???
- 11 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 12 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 13 Itinerary Planning
- 14 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 15 New Zealand itinerary help
- 16 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 17 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 18 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 19 Song doc - one for you
- 20 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 21 Jet Star?
- 22 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 23 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 24 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 25 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days