Hello - We are leaving for our 2-week trip to the South Island of New Zealand on October 30th. I was wondering if there were certain activities that we needed to book ahead of time -- like ziplining in Queenstown, Milford cruise, Glacier walk, etc. Or, do people generally wait and book those activities once they have already arrived in New Zealand? Thanks for your expertise
Book ahead for New Zealand activities?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help with itin Jan and Feb for Australia and New Zealand
- 2 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 3 Hire car in Melbourne
- 4 Initial Planning for NZ trip
- 5 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 6 Best phone to use in US and Canada
- 7 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 8 My gap year is adventure
- 9 Sydney
- 10 Craig and Jeane Visit Sydney and the Blue Mountains - September 2014
- 11 Globus
- 12 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 13 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 14 Queenstown to Christchurch - Car Hire (P plates)
- 15 A Quick trip to NSW's Central West - an old brown dog, a grapefruit & a
- 16 Blue Mountains Australia
- 17 NEW ZEALAND
- 18 Byron Bay Surf Festival
- 19 New Zealand Marlborough wine country tour
- 20 Canberra Weekend - Art, Table 11 at the Pork Barrel Cafe & 'roo at the Ruby
- 21 Penguins in Bicheno or Phillip Island?
- 22 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 23 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 24 Sydney-which pass to buy?
- 25 Honeymooning in Australia and NZ