I will be in Viatape and would like to go to the Turtle Sanctuary at Le Meridien Bora Bora.
Which boat should I take?
What dock do I go to?
How often do they run?
What are the hours am------- pm?
What is the per trip or round trip price?
How long is the trip?
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 https://www.behance.net/gallery/46240503/Interstellar2016-ACNO-Online
- 2 Tara Elizabeth Buchanan - Best places to visit in Sydney
- 3 Help with NZ Travel
- 4 NZ South Island Itinerary Feedback?
- 5 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 6 Christmas Day in Auckland
- 7 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 8 hotels Sydney Jan 10-15, 2017
- 9 Bora Bora- April or/vs May+Agencies/Travel/Activites/Places to stay
- 10 NZ get off cruise and drive to QT/Fjorland?
- 11 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 12 Kaikoura roads update
- 13 Free Camping
- 14 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 15 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 16 Clever, mischievous keas
- 17 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 18 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 19 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 20 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 21 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 22 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 23 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 24 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 25 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed