Just a note to you happy travellers that Tony Mowbray and his boat “Commitment” have popped up again at Tahiti. He is still trying to con non-sailing people into parting with their money. He has ripped off all the people he could in South America and now he is trying to move to another country to con others. Hopefully people who have experienced his previous trips can warn the rest of you how badly he treats people. He has not been able to run any trips prior to now so it is interesting to wonder where the money has come from to fund this trip.
Travellers to the Pacific…..beware!!!!!
Beware Tony Mowbray Expeditions are out to get you!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Paging Cathies
- 2 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 3 5 days in Tasmania
- 4 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 5 Help
- 6 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 7 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 8 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 9 Byron Bay or ...
- 10 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 11 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 12 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 13 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 14 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 15 NZ vs Aust
- 16 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 17 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 18 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 19 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 20 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 21 August week end in Auckland
- 22 28 days to campervan around australia
- 23 Wicked Weekend I Melbourne - too much fun!
- 24 5 days in Sydney: itinerary review
- 25 Sydney Weather in September