Just a note to you happy travellers that Tony Mowbray and his boat “Commitment” have popped up again at Tahiti. He is still trying to con non-sailing people into parting with their money. He has ripped off all the people he could in South America and now he is trying to move to another country to con others. Hopefully people who have experienced his previous trips can warn the rest of you how badly he treats people. He has not been able to run any trips prior to now so it is interesting to wonder where the money has come from to fund this trip.
Travellers to the Pacific…..beware!!!!!
Beware Tony Mowbray Expeditions are out to get you!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 NZ: A Series of Bitter Disappointments -- a Songdoc Trip Report
- 2 Broome to Cape Leveque
- 3 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 4 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 5 Sydney
- 6 Location suggestions: beachy long weekend from Auckland?
- 7 mobile wifi device for Australia
- 8 One day in Fiji
- 9 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island
- 10 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 11 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 12 Experienced Aussie travellers needed for a survey
- 13 Done crying and only drinking a little.
- 14 I've read the posts and still either want to cry or drink! Help
- 15 Sydney MyMulti Pass
- 16 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 17 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 18 Which Fiji or Cook Island ?
- 19 Hobart
- 20 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 21 Should we change our plans ???
- 22 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 23 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 24 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 25 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island