Just a note to you happy travellers that Tony Mowbray and his boat “Commitment” have popped up again at Tahiti. He is still trying to con non-sailing people into parting with their money. He has ripped off all the people he could in South America and now he is trying to move to another country to con others. Hopefully people who have experienced his previous trips can warn the rest of you how badly he treats people. He has not been able to run any trips prior to now so it is interesting to wonder where the money has come from to fund this trip.
Travellers to the Pacific…..beware!!!!!
Beware Tony Mowbray Expeditions are out to get you!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 2 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 3 Question about the "Build Up"
- 4 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 5 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 6 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?
- 7 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 8 3-1/2 days in Auckland .... Your personal recommendations, please.
- 9 Tipping
- 10 2 weeks in AUS and destination similar to Port Douglas?
- 11 Clueless Yank ISO Alice guidance
- 12 Songdoc's Photos of Beautiful Tasmania
- 13 auckland connection
- 14 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 15 Five weeks in ANZ
- 16 Drive from Alice Springs to Kings Canyon
- 17 Pictures and HD Videos from one week in Palau
- 18 A Good Day Trips Company in New Zealand
- 19 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 20 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 21 New Zealand Travel Agencies
- 22 Sydney
- 23 10 Day Itinerary South Island
- 24 Which route to take - to/from Kaikoura
- 25 Is there a "best time" to visit Abel Tasman and the northern South Island?