Just a note to you happy travellers that Tony Mowbray and his boat “Commitment” have popped up again at Tahiti. He is still trying to con non-sailing people into parting with their money. He has ripped off all the people he could in South America and now he is trying to move to another country to con others. Hopefully people who have experienced his previous trips can warn the rest of you how badly he treats people. He has not been able to run any trips prior to now so it is interesting to wonder where the money has come from to fund this trip.
Travellers to the Pacific…..beware!!!!!
Beware Tony Mowbray Expeditions are out to get you!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 2 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 3 Sydney
- 4 Marlborough Sounds???
- 5 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 6 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 7 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 8 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 9 Itinerary Planning
- 10 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 11 New Zealand itinerary help
- 12 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 13 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 14 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 15 Song doc - one for you
- 16 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 17 Jet Star?
- 18 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 19 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 20 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 21 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 22 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 23 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 24 NZ South Island Plan
- 25 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip