Just a note to you happy travellers that Tony Mowbray and his boat “Commitment” have popped up again at Tahiti. He is still trying to con non-sailing people into parting with their money. He has ripped off all the people he could in South America and now he is trying to move to another country to con others. Hopefully people who have experienced his previous trips can warn the rest of you how badly he treats people. He has not been able to run any trips prior to now so it is interesting to wonder where the money has come from to fund this trip.
Travellers to the Pacific…..beware!!!!!
Beware Tony Mowbray Expeditions are out to get you!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Good places to stay for 2015 AFC Asian Cup
- 2 South Island - 8 days in February
- 3 Incredible hotel
- 4 Sydney - Melbourne 2 night / 3 day Road Trip
- 5 australia new zealand trip advice
- 6 New Zealand trip -itinerary help please
- 7 Milford Sound Cruise
- 8 14 day South Island Self drive
- 9 Australian Aborigines
- 10 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 11 Cruise New Zealand
- 12 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 13 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 14 New Zealand Accommodations
- 15 16 days all over New Zealand
- 16 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 17 Optimum time to visit both New Zealand and Australia
- 18 Land Portion of our Cruise Tour of Australia and New Zealand
- 19 Songdoc's 5th Trip to Gorgeous New Zealand: A Trip Report
- 20 New Zealand itinerary help
- 21 New Zealand with Hannabelle
- 22 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand
- 23 Packing list for New Zealand, February 2013
- 24 Family Trip to New Zealand: Would love itinerary thoughts!
- 25 New Zealand: Cruise vs. Land