Just a note to you happy travellers that Tony Mowbray and his boat “Commitment” have popped up again at Tahiti. He is still trying to con non-sailing people into parting with their money. He has ripped off all the people he could in South America and now he is trying to move to another country to con others. Hopefully people who have experienced his previous trips can warn the rest of you how badly he treats people. He has not been able to run any trips prior to now so it is interesting to wonder where the money has come from to fund this trip.
Travellers to the Pacific…..beware!!!!!
Beware Tony Mowbray Expeditions are out to get you!
- 1 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 2 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 3 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 4 Emirates and Jetstar
- 5 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 6 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 7 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 8 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 9 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 10 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 11 14 days in NZ in February
- 12 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 13 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 14 16 days all over New Zealand
- 15 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 16 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 17 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 18 Heading to Australia!
- 19 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 20 South Island Itinerary
- 21 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 22 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 23 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010
- 24 Having trouble with 17 day itinerary in Australia especially Melbourne area
- 25 Information on Transit Visa in Australia