Just a note to you happy travellers that Tony Mowbray and his boat “Commitment” have popped up again at Tahiti. He is still trying to con non-sailing people into parting with their money. He has ripped off all the people he could in South America and now he is trying to move to another country to con others. Hopefully people who have experienced his previous trips can warn the rest of you how badly he treats people. He has not been able to run any trips prior to now so it is interesting to wonder where the money has come from to fund this trip.
Travellers to the Pacific…..beware!!!!!
Beware Tony Mowbray Expeditions are out to get you!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 2 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 3 Ghan, Indian Pacific trains -- reserve ASAP
- 4 Best Car rental company to use--Australia & New Zealand
- 5 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 6 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 7 South and North New Zealand in three weeks
- 8 Cairns Activities & Excursions for 4 Days
- 9 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 10 Accommodation Brisbane
- 11 Accommodation Brisbane
- 12 Happy Australia Day!
- 13 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 14 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 15 Tim Tam
- 16 Tipping
- 17 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 18 Transit Time at SYD
- 19 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 20 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 21 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 22 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 23 Car rentals south island
- 24 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 25 Brisbane, need short term accommodation