Just a note to you happy travellers that Tony Mowbray and his boat “Commitment” have popped up again at Tahiti. He is still trying to con non-sailing people into parting with their money. He has ripped off all the people he could in South America and now he is trying to move to another country to con others. Hopefully people who have experienced his previous trips can warn the rest of you how badly he treats people. He has not been able to run any trips prior to now so it is interesting to wonder where the money has come from to fund this trip.
Travellers to the Pacific…..beware!!!!!
Beware Tony Mowbray Expeditions are out to get you!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 2 Transit Time at SYD
- 3 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 4 Tim Tam
- 5 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 6 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 7 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 8 Tipping
- 9 Car rentals south island
- 10 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 11 Brisbane, need short term accommodation
- 12 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 13 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 14 Pls help with NZ South Island 12 days with surfing itinerary!
- 15 New Zealand South Island in 8 days!
- 16 OZ and NZ with a 16month old baby
- 17 NZ North Island 17 days in March
- 18 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 19 New Zealand
- 20 Need Rotorua advice
- 21 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 22 Broome to Cape Leveque
- 23 Auckland for 18 months
- 24 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 25 Fiji in February or March?