Just a note to you happy travellers that Tony Mowbray and his boat “Commitment” have popped up again at Tahiti. He is still trying to con non-sailing people into parting with their money. He has ripped off all the people he could in South America and now he is trying to move to another country to con others. Hopefully people who have experienced his previous trips can warn the rest of you how badly he treats people. He has not been able to run any trips prior to now so it is interesting to wonder where the money has come from to fund this trip.
Travellers to the Pacific…..beware!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Worth giving up a day in Wanaka?
- 2 Help needed--GBR, Daintree, Mossman, Atherton
- 3 Pre cruise Sydney hotel recommendations
- 4 Car hire in NZ
- 5 Hobbiton Movie Set Tour Question
- 6 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 7 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 8 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 9 Cruise, tour company or self directed of Aus/NZ?
- 10 5 days in Tasmania--help needed
- 11 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 12 Mammals and avians in SA and NSW
- 13 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 14 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 15 Hobart accommodation
- 16 Car rental for Kangaroo Island
- 17 to Kangaroo Island by rented car on the ferry ?
- 18 NZ North Island Itinerary Critique
- 19 New Zealand advice
- 20 Sydney - GTG with Raincitygirl - April
- 21 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 22 Sydney Airport Hotels?
- 23 Extra time in Melbourne
- 24 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 25 Perth, Red Center itinerary - need help!