Just a note to you happy travellers that Tony Mowbray and his boat “Commitment” have popped up again at Tahiti. He is still trying to con non-sailing people into parting with their money. He has ripped off all the people he could in South America and now he is trying to move to another country to con others. Hopefully people who have experienced his previous trips can warn the rest of you how badly he treats people. He has not been able to run any trips prior to now so it is interesting to wonder where the money has come from to fund this trip.
Travellers to the Pacific…..beware!!!!!
Beware Tony Mowbray Expeditions are out to get you!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Best phone to use in US and Canada
- 2 Honeymooning in Australia and NZ
- 3 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 4 Initial Planning for NZ trip
- 5 Sydney
- 6 Itinerary Planning
- 7 Penguins in Bicheno or Phillip Island?
- 8 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 9 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 10 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 11 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 12 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 13 Marlborough Sounds???
- 14 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 15 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 16 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 17 New Zealand itinerary help
- 18 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 19 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 20 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 21 Song doc - one for you
- 22 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 23 Jet Star?
- 24 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 25 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?