Just a note to you happy travellers that Tony Mowbray and his boat “Commitment” have popped up again at Tahiti. He is still trying to con non-sailing people into parting with their money. He has ripped off all the people he could in South America and now he is trying to move to another country to con others. Hopefully people who have experienced his previous trips can warn the rest of you how badly he treats people. He has not been able to run any trips prior to now so it is interesting to wonder where the money has come from to fund this trip.
Travellers to the Pacific…..beware!!!!!
Beware Tony Mowbray Expeditions are out to get you!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 When to travel to New Zealand?
- 2 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 3 Cairns - boat from Lizard Island
- 4 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 5 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 6 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 7 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 8 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 9 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 10 Small group multi-day hiking operators around Queenstown NZ?
- 11 Question about the "Build Up"
- 12 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 13 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?
- 14 3-1/2 days in Auckland .... Your personal recommendations, please.
- 15 Tipping
- 16 2 weeks in AUS and destination similar to Port Douglas?
- 17 Clueless Yank ISO Alice guidance
- 18 Songdoc's Photos of Beautiful Tasmania
- 19 auckland connection
- 20 Five weeks in ANZ
- 21 Drive from Alice Springs to Kings Canyon
- 22 Pictures and HD Videos from one week in Palau
- 23 A Good Day Trips Company in New Zealand
- 24 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 25 New Zealand Travel Agencies