Just a note to you happy travellers that Tony Mowbray and his boat “Commitment” have popped up again at Tahiti. He is still trying to con non-sailing people into parting with their money. He has ripped off all the people he could in South America and now he is trying to move to another country to con others. Hopefully people who have experienced his previous trips can warn the rest of you how badly he treats people. He has not been able to run any trips prior to now so it is interesting to wonder where the money has come from to fund this trip.
Travellers to the Pacific…..beware!!!!!
Beware Tony Mowbray Expeditions are out to get you!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 2 Help with Australia/NZ itinerary in October.
- 3 New Zealand: 2 week Honeymoon: Itinerary planning
- 4 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 5 How much luggage?
- 6 Most scenic route from Grampians to Burra in one day?
- 7 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 8 Tolls Between Sydney and Katoomba, Including Harbor Bridge?
- 9 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 10 Help with itin Jan and Feb for Australia and New Zealand
- 11 Cruise around Australia and New Zealand-followed by land tour
- 12 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014 Part 2
- 13 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 14 1 Night Glentanner Park 1 Night Aoraki Court Motel
- 15 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 16 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014
- 17 The Kimberley - Outback Spectcular
- 18 Southwest WA Itinerary Sept 2014
- 19 Australia in Oct - Sydney or Perth?
- 20 How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
- 21 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 22 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 23 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary
- 24 planning honeymoon trip in Australia in February
- 25 12-14 Days - Sydney and Auckland - January 2015