Just a note to you happy travellers that Tony Mowbray and his boat “Commitment” have popped up again at Tahiti. He is still trying to con non-sailing people into parting with their money. He has ripped off all the people he could in South America and now he is trying to move to another country to con others. Hopefully people who have experienced his previous trips can warn the rest of you how badly he treats people. He has not been able to run any trips prior to now so it is interesting to wonder where the money has come from to fund this trip.
Travellers to the Pacific…..beware!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Dec trip - Itinerary planning help and recommendations
- 2 Sydney CBC Serviced Apartment
- 3 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 4 3 days for trip from Christchurch
- 5 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 6 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 7 New Zealand Itinerary January/February
- 8 Need help on 2 week itinerary - North Island, winter, with kids (5, 7, 10)
- 9 Help a North American understand winter in New Zealand
- 10 Need Advice for NZ winter trip itinerary
- 11 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 12 Franz Josef or Mt. Cook?
- 13 One day in Sydney
- 14 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 15 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary - Sydney & New Zealand (South Island)
- 16 Fiji - Snorkel & Scuba
- 17 9 days in Fiji
- 18 Which Island for a longer stay?
- 19 Great Barrier Reef snorkeling vs Fiji snorkeling for a 2 week honeymoon?
- 20 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 21 Australia Itinerary Help In July/August
- 22 Red Centre - how long to stay
- 23 New Zealand/Fiji/Tahiti/Australia oh my
- 24 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 25 Final leg of trip: SI to NI