Just a note to you happy travellers that Tony Mowbray and his boat “Commitment” have popped up again at Tahiti. He is still trying to con non-sailing people into parting with their money. He has ripped off all the people he could in South America and now he is trying to move to another country to con others. Hopefully people who have experienced his previous trips can warn the rest of you how badly he treats people. He has not been able to run any trips prior to now so it is interesting to wonder where the money has come from to fund this trip.
Travellers to the Pacific…..beware!!!!!
Beware Tony Mowbray Expeditions are out to get you!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED AMERICAN PASSPORT. firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 NSW/Queensland- 4 free days
- 3 NZ North Island Itinerary Critique
- 4 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 5 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 6 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 7 New Zealand advice
- 8 New Zealand for Solo Travelers
- 9 Tassie in winter
- 10 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island
- 11 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 12 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 13 Bye-Bye Pemberton
- 14 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 15 looking for someone to preform our wedding on Moorea Tahiti
- 16 Need suggestions for things to do in Australia
- 17 Kangaroo Island or Cleland Wildlife Park in Adelaide
- 18 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 19 9 days in Fiji
- 20 Canberra
- 21 1st Visit to Australia: Itinerary Help
- 22 AAT Kings 5 day Monkey Mia tour from Perth, Oct 2012
- 23 Tasmania in may with 11 month baby for about 12 days
- 24 Fiji - Snorkel & Scuba
- 25 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution