Just a note to you happy travellers that Tony Mowbray and his boat “Commitment” have popped up again at Tahiti. He is still trying to con non-sailing people into parting with their money. He has ripped off all the people he could in South America and now he is trying to move to another country to con others. Hopefully people who have experienced his previous trips can warn the rest of you how badly he treats people. He has not been able to run any trips prior to now so it is interesting to wonder where the money has come from to fund this trip.
Travellers to the Pacific…..beware!!!!!
Beware Tony Mowbray Expeditions are out to get you!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 2 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 3 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 4 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 5 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 6 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 7 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 8 Packages
- 9 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 10 Should we change our plans ???
- 11 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 12 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 13 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 14 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 15 Paging Cathies
- 16 Kangaroo island
- 17 Itinerary 20 days
- 18 One day in Fiji
- 19 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 20 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 21 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 22 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 23 Rent or buy campervan
- 24 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 25 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors