Just a note to you happy travellers that Tony Mowbray and his boat “Commitment” have popped up again at Tahiti. He is still trying to con non-sailing people into parting with their money. He has ripped off all the people he could in South America and now he is trying to move to another country to con others. Hopefully people who have experienced his previous trips can warn the rest of you how badly he treats people. He has not been able to run any trips prior to now so it is interesting to wonder where the money has come from to fund this trip.
Travellers to the Pacific…..beware!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 One day in Sydney
- 2 Help a North American understand winter in New Zealand
- 3 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 4 New Zealand Itinerary January/February
- 5 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 6 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 7 Dec trip - Itinerary planning help and recommendations
- 8 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary - Sydney & New Zealand (South Island)
- 9 Fiji - Snorkel & Scuba
- 10 9 days in Fiji
- 11 Which Island for a longer stay?
- 12 Great Barrier Reef snorkeling vs Fiji snorkeling for a 2 week honeymoon?
- 13 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 14 Australia Itinerary Help In July/August
- 15 Red Centre - how long to stay
- 16 New Zealand/Fiji/Tahiti/Australia oh my
- 17 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 18 Final leg of trip: SI to NI
- 19 Australia Trip Report: Hayman Island/SCUBA/GBR (part 5)
- 20 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 21 Need help on 2 week itinerary - North Island, winter, with kids (5, 7, 10)
- 22 Dining Solo in Australia's capital cities?
- 23 Sydney - inner west & eastern suburbs - local gems
- 24 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 25 Pre cruise Sydney hotel recommendations