I booked a day trip through Wicked Travel in Sydney. Two days before the trip, the company actually doing the trip said there were not enough people and cancelled it. As such, I went back to the Wicked Travel office and they gave me an email address to send my information and get my refund because they needed to make sure they only refund me once (perhaps I might go to two different offices to request a refund). A week later, I returned to the US and sent an email. No answer. It's been two months now - I've sent 2 emails to the address they provided me and I went to their website and looked for other email addresses to contact. I just googled Wicked Travel only to find that I'm not the only one not receiving trip refunds. In fact, there were numerous instances where people said not to use Wicked Travel. Anyways, after my experience, I wanted to warn others. Beware!!
BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 2 14 days in NZ in February
- 3 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 4 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 5 Emirates and Jetstar
- 6 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 7 16 days all over New Zealand
- 8 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 9 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 10 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 11 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 12 Heading to Australia!
- 13 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 14 South Island Itinerary
- 15 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 16 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 17 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010
- 18 Having trouble with 17 day itinerary in Australia especially Melbourne area
- 19 Information on Transit Visa in Australia
- 20 NZ Winter 2013 (July) Trip Report - 20 days SI & NI
- 21 victoria in march
- 22 3 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 23 Victoria with kids
- 24 Puffing billy day trip from Melbourne
- 25 Egyptian Clay Bowl