I booked a day trip through Wicked Travel in Sydney. Two days before the trip, the company actually doing the trip said there were not enough people and cancelled it. As such, I went back to the Wicked Travel office and they gave me an email address to send my information and get my refund because they needed to make sure they only refund me once (perhaps I might go to two different offices to request a refund). A week later, I returned to the US and sent an email. No answer. It's been two months now - I've sent 2 emails to the address they provided me and I went to their website and looked for other email addresses to contact. I just googled Wicked Travel only to find that I'm not the only one not receiving trip refunds. In fact, there were numerous instances where people said not to use Wicked Travel. Anyways, after my experience, I wanted to warn others. Beware!!
BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 2 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 3 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 4 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 5 New Zealand itinerary help
- 6 Hotel in Sydney
- 7 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 8 Melbourne Drive
- 9 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 10 Sydney or Melbourne
- 11 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 12 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 13 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 14 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 15 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 16 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 17 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 18 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 19 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?
- 20 New York Times guide to Perth
- 21 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 22 1 month Australia East Coast December / January - ideas
- 23 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 24 Shopping for Opals
- 25 Cooking classes near Melbourne