I booked a day trip through Wicked Travel in Sydney. Two days before the trip, the company actually doing the trip said there were not enough people and cancelled it. As such, I went back to the Wicked Travel office and they gave me an email address to send my information and get my refund because they needed to make sure they only refund me once (perhaps I might go to two different offices to request a refund). A week later, I returned to the US and sent an email. No answer. It's been two months now - I've sent 2 emails to the address they provided me and I went to their website and looked for other email addresses to contact. I just googled Wicked Travel only to find that I'm not the only one not receiving trip refunds. In fact, there were numerous instances where people said not to use Wicked Travel. Anyways, after my experience, I wanted to warn others. Beware!!
BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 2 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 3 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 4 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 5 Paging Cathies
- 6 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 7 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 8 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 9 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 10 August week end in Auckland
- 11 NZ vs Aust
- 12 28 days to campervan around australia
- 13 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 14 Wicked Weekend I Melbourne - too much fun!
- 15 5 days in Sydney: itinerary review
- 16 Sydney Weather in September
- 17 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 18 South Island Suggestions ...
- 19 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 20 A Long Weekend Escape to Pemberton, WA
- 21 Bora Bora---Snorkeling AT the resort??
- 22 Sydney-Airport to Hotel Transfer Companies
- 23 Christchurch, NZ rebuilding
- 24 Best time of year in NZ and Australia
- 25 Sydney Questions