I booked a day trip through Wicked Travel in Sydney. Two days before the trip, the company actually doing the trip said there were not enough people and cancelled it. As such, I went back to the Wicked Travel office and they gave me an email address to send my information and get my refund because they needed to make sure they only refund me once (perhaps I might go to two different offices to request a refund). A week later, I returned to the US and sent an email. No answer. It's been two months now - I've sent 2 emails to the address they provided me and I went to their website and looked for other email addresses to contact. I just googled Wicked Travel only to find that I'm not the only one not receiving trip refunds. In fact, there were numerous instances where people said not to use Wicked Travel. Anyways, after my experience, I wanted to warn others. Beware!!
BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 The Great Australian Adventure
- 2 Very beginning of very rough itinerary
- 3 Shoe Recommendations for NZ??
- 4 First time in NZ and only have a week
- 5 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 6 Songdoc's Tasmanian Honeymoon
- 7 NZ SI: Picton to Christchurch anywhere worth staying a night?
- 8 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 9 Must See/Dos in New Zealand
- 10 21 day New Zealand Itinerary with Milford Track
- 11 Songdoc - Skippers Canyon
- 12 7 day south island itinerary help, start/end in Queenstown
- 13 Moorea - Villas/House/Condo's
- 14 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 15 5 week itinerary help
- 16 Beachmere Australias most Unfriendly Town
- 17 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 18 New Zealand Trip - Solicit suggestions
- 19 Margaret River, One Bite at a Time
- 20 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 21 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 22 This special community - Fodorville
- 23 New Zealand -help with itinerary
- 24 Traveling to Hawaii
- 25 Great food/local favorites