We are trying to decide whether to spend our beach and snorkeling portion of our trip next September in Australia or Fiji. Specifically we are looking at doing a Captain Cook Cruise and/or staying on Lizard Island in Australia OR a Blue Lagoon Cruise and a stay on Qamea in Fiji. Which of these options has better snorkeling? I have read that we would probably need a wet suit in Australia in September, but would we need one in Fiji? Thanks very much for your advice!
Better Snorkeling in Australia or Fiji?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 2 Sydney
- 3 Incredible hotel
- 4 Australian Aborigines
- 5 Good places to stay for 2015 AFC Asian Cup
- 6 South Island - 8 days in February
- 7 Sydney - Melbourne 2 night / 3 day Road Trip
- 8 australia new zealand trip advice
- 9 New Zealand trip -itinerary help please
- 10 Milford Sound Cruise
- 11 14 day South Island Self drive
- 12 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 13 Cruise New Zealand
- 14 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 15 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 16 New Zealand Accommodations
- 17 16 days all over New Zealand
- 18 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 19 Optimum time to visit both New Zealand and Australia
- 20 Land Portion of our Cruise Tour of Australia and New Zealand
- 21 Songdoc's 5th Trip to Gorgeous New Zealand: A Trip Report
- 22 New Zealand itinerary help
- 23 New Zealand with Hannabelle
- 24 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand
- 25 Packing list for New Zealand, February 2013