We are trying to decide whether to spend our beach and snorkeling portion of our trip next September in Australia or Fiji. Specifically we are looking at doing a Captain Cook Cruise and/or staying on Lizard Island in Australia OR a Blue Lagoon Cruise and a stay on Qamea in Fiji. Which of these options has better snorkeling? I have read that we would probably need a wet suit in Australia in September, but would we need one in Fiji? Thanks very much for your advice!
Better Snorkeling in Australia or Fiji?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 2 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 3 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 4 Itinerary 20 days
- 5 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 6 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 7 Paging Cathies
- 8 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 9 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 10 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 11 One day in Fiji
- 12 Kangaroo island
- 13 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 14 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 15 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 16 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 17 Rent or buy campervan
- 18 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 19 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 20 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 21 South Island NZ: First 2 weeks of November
- 22 Cell phone providers
- 23 I've read the posts and still either want to cry or drink! Help
- 24 GBR - Where to base our 3 1/2 day visit
- 25 Craig and Jeane Visit Sydney and the Blue Mountains - September 2014