when our exchange student stayed with us it cost her a small fortune to change her money via ATM or in bank etc from euros to dollars in fees, what is the best way for me to access my money when traveling in France/Europe? thanks
best way to access/exchange au to euros when in europe?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 2 Should we change our plans ???
- 3 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 4 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 5 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 6 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 7 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 8 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 9 Packages
- 10 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 11 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 12 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 13 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 14 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 15 Paging Cathies
- 16 Kangaroo island
- 17 Itinerary 20 days
- 18 One day in Fiji
- 19 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 20 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 21 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 22 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 23 Rent or buy campervan
- 24 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 25 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors