when our exchange student stayed with us it cost her a small fortune to change her money via ATM or in bank etc from euros to dollars in fees, what is the best way for me to access my money when traveling in France/Europe? thanks
best way to access/exchange au to euros when in europe?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 2 When to travel to New Zealand?
- 3 Cairns - boat from Lizard Island
- 4 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 5 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 6 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 7 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 8 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 9 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 10 Small group multi-day hiking operators around Queenstown NZ?
- 11 Question about the "Build Up"
- 12 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 13 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?
- 14 3-1/2 days in Auckland .... Your personal recommendations, please.
- 15 Tipping
- 16 2 weeks in AUS and destination similar to Port Douglas?
- 17 Clueless Yank ISO Alice guidance
- 18 Songdoc's Photos of Beautiful Tasmania
- 19 auckland connection
- 20 Five weeks in ANZ
- 21 Drive from Alice Springs to Kings Canyon
- 22 Pictures and HD Videos from one week in Palau
- 23 A Good Day Trips Company in New Zealand
- 24 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 25 New Zealand Travel Agencies