when our exchange student stayed with us it cost her a small fortune to change her money via ATM or in bank etc from euros to dollars in fees, what is the best way for me to access my money when traveling in France/Europe? thanks
best way to access/exchange au to euros when in europe?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution
- 2 Is this overkill for Fiordland / The Sounds?
- 3 Anyone ever stayed at the Lighthouse Cottages on Kangaroo Island?
- 4 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 5 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 6 Where to stop for lunch on way to Blue Mountains
- 7 Kangaroo island
- 8 Kangaroo Island - need sanity check and inputs
- 9 REX AIRLINES-from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 10 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 11 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 12 Sydney taxi driver-USD or credit card
- 13 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 14 Whitsundays Rainforest survival tour
- 15 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 16 Sculptures by the Sea 2015, Cottesloe Beach
- 17 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 18 Best Island accessible from Port Denarau - 1 night
- 19 6 days and 5 nights in Fiji - recommended itinerary?
- 20 When to visit Great Barrier Reef
- 21 Does Anyone Visit Papua New Guinea
- 22 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 23 Is it possible to do highlights of Australia & NZ in 2 weeks?
- 24 NZ with elderly mom - itinerary help please!
- 25 Karijini (Paraburdoo) to Newman Airport