Visiting this area for 4-5 days without a car except perhaps to rent for 1 day to drive up to Cape Tribulation. Also want to tour GBR and scenic railway. Love beaches, water views and ocean swimming but Nov is stinger season so best to stay out of the water even with nets? (holes, smaller jellyfish etc). So best to stay in Cairns to access all and restaurants, shopping etc or not?
Best place to stay: Cairns, Trinity or Palm Cove?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 How much luggage?
- 2 New Zealand: 2 week Honeymoon: Itinerary planning
- 3 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 4 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 5 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 6 Has anyone stayed in the asylum hostel in Sydney recently?
- 7 Help with Australia/NZ itinerary in October.
- 8 Most scenic route from Grampians to Burra in one day?
- 9 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 10 Tolls Between Sydney and Katoomba, Including Harbor Bridge?
- 11 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 12 Help with itin Jan and Feb for Australia and New Zealand
- 13 Cruise around Australia and New Zealand-followed by land tour
- 14 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014 Part 2
- 15 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 16 1 Night Glentanner Park 1 Night Aoraki Court Motel
- 17 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 18 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014
- 19 The Kimberley - Outback Spectcular
- 20 Southwest WA Itinerary Sept 2014
- 21 Australia in Oct - Sydney or Perth?
- 22 How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
- 23 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 24 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 25 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary