We are planning our first trip to Fiji- hopefully flying business class. I understand Air Pacific offers non-stop flights from LAX to NAN (Nadi, Fiji), although, I've heard Air Pacific planes are not so nice, tired and worn down?? Are there any other choices getting to Fiji from the US? (We will actually begin our trip from DFW) If I'm going to be on a 10+ hr. flight I want it to be as pleasant as possible. I'd appreciate your thoughts, and if you have other suggestions. I could really use your help. Thank you.
Best Business class flights from LAX to NAN (Fiji)
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help
- 2 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 3 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 4 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 5 I've been, I've been to the Land Down Under...
- 6 Packing List
- 7 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 8 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 9 Sydney and Auckland
- 10 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 11 Internet access
- 12 Night Out Byron Bay
- 13 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 14 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 15 10 days itinerary
- 16 Fremantle my love..
- 17 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 18 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 19 Books?
- 20 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 21 Choosing a Visa
- 22 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 23 One spare day in Darwin
- 24 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 25 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas