We are planning our first trip to Fiji- hopefully flying business class. I understand Air Pacific offers non-stop flights from LAX to NAN (Nadi, Fiji), although, I've heard Air Pacific planes are not so nice, tired and worn down?? Are there any other choices getting to Fiji from the US? (We will actually begin our trip from DFW) If I'm going to be on a 10+ hr. flight I want it to be as pleasant as possible. I'd appreciate your thoughts, and if you have other suggestions. I could really use your help. Thank you.
Best Business class flights from LAX to NAN (Fiji)
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 The Great Australian Adventure
- 2 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 3 First time in NZ and only have a week
- 4 Songdoc's Tasmanian Honeymoon
- 5 Shoe Recommendations for NZ??
- 6 NZ SI: Picton to Christchurch anywhere worth staying a night?
- 7 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 8 Must See/Dos in New Zealand
- 9 21 day New Zealand Itinerary with Milford Track
- 10 Songdoc - Skippers Canyon
- 11 7 day south island itinerary help, start/end in Queenstown
- 12 Moorea - Villas/House/Condo's
- 13 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 14 5 week itinerary help
- 15 Beachmere Australias most Unfriendly Town
- 16 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 17 New Zealand Trip - Solicit suggestions
- 18 Margaret River, One Bite at a Time
- 19 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 20 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 21 This special community - Fodorville
- 22 New Zealand -help with itinerary
- 23 Traveling to Hawaii
- 24 Great food/local favorites
- 25 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA