We are planning our first trip to Fiji- hopefully flying business class. I understand Air Pacific offers non-stop flights from LAX to NAN (Nadi, Fiji), although, I've heard Air Pacific planes are not so nice, tired and worn down?? Are there any other choices getting to Fiji from the US? (We will actually begin our trip from DFW) If I'm going to be on a 10+ hr. flight I want it to be as pleasant as possible. I'd appreciate your thoughts, and if you have other suggestions. I could really use your help. Thank you.
Best Business class flights from LAX to NAN (Fiji)
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Is the ferry crossing between islands in NZ rough?
- 2 Tasmania in may with 11 month baby for about 12 days
- 3 HELP New Zealand highlights in 10 days
- 4 Sydney - GTG with Raincitygirl - April
- 5 Perth Hotels
- 6 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 7 Extra time in Melbourne
- 8 Anyone ever stayed at the Lighthouse Cottages on Kangaroo Island?
- 9 Is this overkill for Fiordland / The Sounds?
- 10 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 11 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 12 Sydney taxi driver-USD or credit card
- 13 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution
- 14 Where to stop for lunch on way to Blue Mountains
- 15 Kangaroo island
- 16 Kangaroo Island - need sanity check and inputs
- 17 REX AIRLINES-from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 18 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 19 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 20 Whitsundays Rainforest survival tour
- 21 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 22 Sculptures by the Sea 2015, Cottesloe Beach
- 23 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 24 Best Island accessible from Port Denarau - 1 night
- 25 6 days and 5 nights in Fiji - recommended itinerary?