My wife and I are going to Micronesia Nov/97. We have identified Rota as our first destination. Are there other "less frequented" (but not deserted) islands with beautiful beaches? Any advice would be appreciated including where to stay on any such island.
Beaches in Micronesia
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Song doc - one for you
- 2 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 3 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 4 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 5 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 6 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 7 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 8 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 9 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 10 Itinerary Planning
- 11 Jet Star?
- 12 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 13 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 14 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 15 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 16 NZ South Island Plan
- 17 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip
- 18 Campervan help please!
- 19 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand
- 20 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 21 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!
- 22 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 23 Small Melbourne lunch gtg, Friday October 24th
- 24 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 25 Australian and NZ currency.