My wife and I are going to Micronesia Nov/97. We have identified Rota as our first destination. Are there other "less frequented" (but not deserted) islands with beautiful beaches? Any advice would be appreciated including where to stay on any such island.
Beaches in Micronesia
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 2 Family trip over Spring Break
- 3 NewZealand honeymoon suggestions
- 4 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 5 5 days in Tasmania
- 6 August week end in Auckland
- 7 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 8 Limestone Coast, South Australia - ideas needed
- 9 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 10 Paging Cathies
- 11 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 12 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 13 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 14 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 15 Help
- 16 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 17 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 18 Byron Bay or ...
- 19 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 20 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 21 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 22 NZ vs Aust
- 23 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 24 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 25 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.