Looking for a great home-base to be near the Manching Oktoberfest in August 2016 and Bavaria.
Any ideas of where to visit and what to see is also appreciated!
Flying in and out of Munich
We will have a rental car, would like a village/small town that has train access to Munich.
We will be spending 3 nights in this area before heading off towards Lucerne- Switzerland lakes area for 3 nights...Any ideas for a home base here and what to see??
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Password Reset : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 3 14 day South NZ Trip
- 4 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 5 North Island Itinerary Help
- 6 Visa for Australia
- 7 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 8 Hotel Sydney
- 9 Transportation advice needed
- 10 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 11 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 12 Three days in Cairns
- 13 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 14 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 15 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 16 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 17 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 18 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 19 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 20 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 21 NZ DoC hut fees to rise in some cases
- 22 Favorite activities in Moorea, Bora Bora?
- 23 Trip report: Ultimate 3-week Australia itinerary
- 24 Blue mountain or Pacific Ocean drive
- 25 E-visa scams