Looking for a great home-base to be near the Manching Oktoberfest in August 2016 and Bavaria.
Any ideas of where to visit and what to see is also appreciated!
Flying in and out of Munich
We will have a rental car, would like a village/small town that has train access to Munich.
We will be spending 3 nights in this area before heading off towards Lucerne- Switzerland lakes area for 3 nights...Any ideas for a home base here and what to see??
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 월드카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 엠카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 M카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 4 안전카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 5 Add Mt Cook or not.
- 6 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 7 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 8 Itinerary questions on dream holiday
- 9 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 10 Real estate question
- 11 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 12 Food to Try Out
- 13 Whale Watching - Port Stephens NSW vs. Hervey Bay QLD
- 14 Queenstown-Mt Cook road
- 15 7 night NZ, south island for active couple
- 16 Wainui Falls
- 17 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 18 Sydney Neighborhood for Nightlight and Sightseeing
- 19 Come join me on Rapa Nui, or Easter Island...
- 20 More authentic experience of Maori culture
- 21 Day trips from Wellington
- 22 2-week NZ Itinerary Questions
- 23 Agrodome Farm Tour
- 24 Recommended length of time for mother to visit me in NZ?
- 25 Please help create an itinerary in NZ's SI