We will have 19 days total to spend in Australia and New Zealand on vacation. With limited time in Australia, we want to know if a trip to the interior is worth the time or not to see Ayers Rock, the Olgas and Kings Canyon. We definitely plan to do a few days in Melbourne, Sydney and Cairns before heading off to New Zealand. Would appreciate your advice/suggestions/comments. Thanks!
Ayers Rock/Kings Canyon/Alice Springs?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Transit Time at SYD
- 2 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 3 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 4 Tipping
- 5 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 6 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 7 Tim Tam
- 8 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 9 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 10 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 11 Car rentals south island
- 12 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 13 Brisbane, need short term accommodation
- 14 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 15 Pls help with NZ South Island 12 days with surfing itinerary!
- 16 New Zealand South Island in 8 days!
- 17 OZ and NZ with a 16month old baby
- 18 NZ North Island 17 days in March
- 19 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 20 New Zealand
- 21 Need Rotorua advice
- 22 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 23 Broome to Cape Leveque
- 24 Auckland for 18 months
- 25 Fiji in February or March?