We are a family of 4 with two kids ages 8 and 6. We are planning this itinerary:
Fly into Queenstown from Mumbai
Drive from Queenstown to Auckland: 12 days
Fly from Auckland to Sydney: 4 days in Sydney
Fly from Sydney to Cairns: 4 days in Great Barrier Reef
Carins to Brisbane: 3 days in Brisbane/Gold Coast
Fly out from Brisbane to Mumbai
Please advice. We are thinking about following a similiar route as indiancouple's for the drive through NZ. We might have to omit couple of spots since our itinerary is less by 4 days than theirs.
The main point is we will have two small kids ages 8 and 6.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 2 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 3 Picton Drive Through
- 4 Six Weeks Down Under
- 5 August Honeymoon Help?
- 6 How to split up Australia?
- 7 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 8 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 9 Brisbane to Sydney
- 10 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 11 East Coast Australia
- 12 North and South Island of NZ
- 13 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 14 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 15 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 16 Marlborough Sounds
- 17 Blue mountain in July
- 18 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 19 Tonga January Weather
- 20 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 21 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand
- 22 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 23 Alesund - Geiranger
- 24 Drive from Melbourne to Sydney
- 25 australia for first time