We are a family of 4 with two kids ages 8 and 6. We are planning this itinerary:
Fly into Queenstown from Mumbai
Drive from Queenstown to Auckland: 12 days
Fly from Auckland to Sydney: 4 days in Sydney
Fly from Sydney to Cairns: 4 days in Great Barrier Reef
Carins to Brisbane: 3 days in Brisbane/Gold Coast
Fly out from Brisbane to Mumbai
Please advice. We are thinking about following a similiar route as indiancouple's for the drive through NZ. We might have to omit couple of spots since our itinerary is less by 4 days than theirs.
The main point is we will have two small kids ages 8 and 6.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 2 Are you looking permanent resident of Australia?
- 3 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 4 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 5 Free Camping
- 6 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 7 Kaikoura roads update
- 8 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 9 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 10 Clever, mischievous keas
- 11 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 12 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 13 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 14 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 15 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 16 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 17 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 18 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 19 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 20 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 21 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake
- 22 Translation of documents
- 23 SH1 to Kaikoura update
- 24 10 days NZ-crusie or land??
- 25 Cooking classes near Melbourne