We are a family of 4 with two kids ages 8 and 6. We are planning this itinerary:
Fly into Queenstown from Mumbai
Drive from Queenstown to Auckland: 12 days
Fly from Auckland to Sydney: 4 days in Sydney
Fly from Sydney to Cairns: 4 days in Great Barrier Reef
Carins to Brisbane: 3 days in Brisbane/Gold Coast
Fly out from Brisbane to Mumbai
Please advice. We are thinking about following a similiar route as indiancouple's for the drive through NZ. We might have to omit couple of spots since our itinerary is less by 4 days than theirs.
The main point is we will have two small kids ages 8 and 6.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand Itinerary
- 2 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 3 Help on Itinerary
- 4 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 5 Sydney Trip
- 6 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 7 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 8 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 9 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 10 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 11 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 12 Extra 2 nights = help
- 13 February Australia Visit
- 14 Best wildlife near sydney
- 15 Where to go in Australia
- 16 Bruny Island
- 17 Western Australia
- 18 South Island - West Coast Itinerary
- 19 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 20 New Zealand South Island Alternative Itinerary
- 21 New Zealand travel agents/itinerary
- 22 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 23 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 24 10 days in Sydney and surrounding areas
- 25 Telephone Reception