We are a family of 4 with two kids ages 8 and 6. We are planning this itinerary:
Fly into Queenstown from Mumbai
Drive from Queenstown to Auckland: 12 days
Fly from Auckland to Sydney: 4 days in Sydney
Fly from Sydney to Cairns: 4 days in Great Barrier Reef
Carins to Brisbane: 3 days in Brisbane/Gold Coast
Fly out from Brisbane to Mumbai
Please advice. We are thinking about following a similiar route as indiancouple's for the drive through NZ. We might have to omit couple of spots since our itinerary is less by 4 days than theirs.
The main point is we will have two small kids ages 8 and 6.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 2 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 3 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 4 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 5 Australia for two weeks.
- 6 Palau Travel Report
- 7 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 8 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 9 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 10 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 11 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 12 Visa
- 13 Guam Travel Report
- 14 New Zealand Car Hire
- 15 Tasmania itinerary
- 16 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 17 Research on Australian Tourism
- 18 Australia and NZ visit!
- 19 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 20 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 21 Cheap Flights to Bangkok from Gold Coast
- 22 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 23 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 24 Recommended guidebooks
- 25 Need Some suggestions on South Island