We are a family of 4 with two kids ages 8 and 6. We are planning this itinerary:
Fly into Queenstown from Mumbai
Drive from Queenstown to Auckland: 12 days
Fly from Auckland to Sydney: 4 days in Sydney
Fly from Sydney to Cairns: 4 days in Great Barrier Reef
Carins to Brisbane: 3 days in Brisbane/Gold Coast
Fly out from Brisbane to Mumbai
Please advice. We are thinking about following a similiar route as indiancouple's for the drive through NZ. We might have to omit couple of spots since our itinerary is less by 4 days than theirs.
The main point is we will have two small kids ages 8 and 6.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 온라인신천지 ◐♧주_소= scc883.컴 ▣
- 2 Tour Companies Australia and New Zealand
- 3 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 4 4 hour transit in Sydney
- 5 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 6 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 7 14 day South NZ Trip
- 8 6 days Queenstown (NZ) itineary suggestion????
- 9 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 10 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 11 One-day hike in Milford area
- 12 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 13 Best national park around Sydney
- 14 1 night stay around GOR
- 15 7 days in New Zealand
- 16 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 17 NZ repeat visitors
- 18 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 19 South Island Suggestions
- 20 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 21 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 22 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 23 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas
- 24 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 25 New Zealand Car Rental