We are a family of 4 with two kids ages 8 and 6. We are planning this itinerary:
Fly into Queenstown from Mumbai
Drive from Queenstown to Auckland: 12 days
Fly from Auckland to Sydney: 4 days in Sydney
Fly from Sydney to Cairns: 4 days in Great Barrier Reef
Carins to Brisbane: 3 days in Brisbane/Gold Coast
Fly out from Brisbane to Mumbai
Please advice. We are thinking about following a similiar route as indiancouple's for the drive through NZ. We might have to omit couple of spots since our itinerary is less by 4 days than theirs.
The main point is we will have two small kids ages 8 and 6.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 IN ALASKA VOODOO SPELL CASTER IN Alaska Juneau Anchorage
- 2 Hamilton Island
- 3 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 4 7 days in New Zealand
- 5 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 6 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 7 16 Days on the South Island
- 8 Need help in Auckland
- 9 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 10 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 11 Six Weeks Down Under
- 12 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 13 Uber in Sydney
- 14 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 15 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 16 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 17 Darwin Accomodations
- 18 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 19 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 20 Lodging Reservations in NSW
- 21 New Zealand 3-week itinerary over Christmas
- 22 The Red Center?
- 23 Trip to Cairns
- 24 Blue mountain Or Daintree in July
- 25 Sydney Restauranr Near Opera House for Early Dining