I am planning a trip to Australia/New Zealand for 3-4 weeks in June/July with kids(2+2) from the US. I heard that it is difficult to cover both countries in that time frame. I am guessing there are parts of Australia that cannot be visited with kids in the winter. Given that would appreciate any suggestions - any "must not miss places.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 (AOLPassword Reset CONTACT ☎1 800:681:7208 AOLTec*h SUPPORT
- 2 2 days in Auckland
- 3 Haast Village stay advice needed
- 4 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 5 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 6 Surprises in Australia
- 7 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 8 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 9 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 10 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 11 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 12 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 13 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 14 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 15 5 nights in Sydney
- 16 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 17 Best places to travel in Australia
- 18 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 19 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 20 16 Days on the South Island
- 21 Cook Islands for families
- 22 B&B in NZ
- 23 New Zealand 3 week itinerary
- 24 Suggestions needed for Australia itinerary
- 25 12 day Trip to NZ in Nov 2017