I am flying in and out of Sydney on the way to New Zealand in November. We will be spending one night in Sydney each way on a layover. Do I need a regular tourist visa, or can I get the transit visa? We will technically be staying less than 72 hours, but we will be entering the country twice. Can anyone shed some light? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Exmouth WhaleSharks and Wildflowers
- 2 Motels in Cairns
- 3 Gluten free Australia
- 4 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 5 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 6 NZ forum HELP- North and South Island itinerary review
- 7 Picton to Queenstown 6days
- 8 Uluru
- 9 16 days in Australia
- 10 Pudding cups in New Zealand
- 11 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 12 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 13 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 14 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 15 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 16 One week stay using Brisbane as starting base
- 17 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 18 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 19 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 20 25day planning for Australia
- 21 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 22 Help New Zealand
- 23 Snow ideas near Melbourne and Sydney
- 24 8 day trip to New Zealand
- 25 Hervey Bay Whales & Apartment