I am flying in and out of Sydney on the way to New Zealand in November. We will be spending one night in Sydney each way on a layover. Do I need a regular tourist visa, or can I get the transit visa? We will technically be staying less than 72 hours, but we will be entering the country twice. Can anyone shed some light? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Australia Itinerary Help In July/August
- 2 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 3 Dec trip - Itinerary planning help and recommendations
- 4 Red Centre - how long to stay
- 5 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary - Sydney & New Zealand (South Island)
- 6 New Zealand/Fiji/Tahiti/Australia oh my
- 7 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 8 Final leg of trip: SI to NI
- 9 Australia Trip Report: Hayman Island/SCUBA/GBR (part 5)
- 10 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 11 Need help on 2 week itinerary - North Island, winter, with kids (5, 7, 10)
- 12 Help a North American understand winter in New Zealand
- 13 Dining Solo in Australia's capital cities?
- 14 Sydney - inner west & eastern suburbs - local gems
- 15 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 16 Pre cruise Sydney hotel recommendations
- 17 Wineglass Bay Cruise V Peppermint Bay Cruise
- 18 A week in Brisbane/Sunshine coast, sightseeing suggestions needed.
- 19 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 20 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 21 Worth giving up a day in Wanaka?
- 22 5 days in Tasmania--help needed
- 23 Car hire in NZ
- 24 Help needed--GBR, Daintree, Mossman, Atherton
- 25 Hobbiton Movie Set Tour Question