I am flying in and out of Sydney on the way to New Zealand in November. We will be spending one night in Sydney each way on a layover. Do I need a regular tourist visa, or can I get the transit visa? We will technically be staying less than 72 hours, but we will be entering the country twice. Can anyone shed some light? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Tour Companies Australia and New Zealand
- 2 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 3 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 4 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 5 4 hour transit in Sydney
- 6 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 7 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 8 14 day South NZ Trip
- 9 6 days Queenstown (NZ) itineary suggestion????
- 10 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 11 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 12 One-day hike in Milford area
- 13 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 14 Best national park around Sydney
- 15 1 night stay around GOR
- 16 7 days in New Zealand
- 17 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 18 NZ repeat visitors
- 19 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 20 South Island Suggestions
- 21 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 22 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 23 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 24 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas
- 25 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef