I am flying in and out of Sydney on the way to New Zealand in November. We will be spending one night in Sydney each way on a layover. Do I need a regular tourist visa, or can I get the transit visa? We will technically be staying less than 72 hours, but we will be entering the country twice. Can anyone shed some light? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 PrimeX Testo Max
- 2 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 3 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 4 Itinerary questions on dream holiday
- 5 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 6 Real estate question
- 7 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 8 Food to Try Out
- 9 Whale Watching - Port Stephens NSW vs. Hervey Bay QLD
- 10 Queenstown-Mt Cook road
- 11 7 night NZ, south island for active couple
- 12 Wainui Falls
- 13 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 14 Sydney Neighborhood for Nightlight and Sightseeing
- 15 Come join me on Rapa Nui, or Easter Island...
- 16 More authentic experience of Maori culture
- 17 Day trips from Wellington
- 18 2-week NZ Itinerary Questions
- 19 Agrodome Farm Tour
- 20 Recommended length of time for mother to visit me in NZ?
- 21 Please help create an itinerary in NZ's SI
- 22 3 days on North Island, NZ
- 23 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 24 Kayak or cruise Milford Sound?
- 25 New Zealand with teenagers