I am flying in and out of Sydney on the way to New Zealand in November. We will be spending one night in Sydney each way on a layover. Do I need a regular tourist visa, or can I get the transit visa? We will technically be staying less than 72 hours, but we will be entering the country twice. Can anyone shed some light? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 We eat food of our choice we drink stuffs for refreshment
- 2 Tongariro NP hikes - advise please!
- 3 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/pure-natural-forskolin
- 4 Six Days in New Zealand South Island
- 5 Help with Australia Itinerary
- 6 Maternity Wear Online
- 7 Broad Intin for Australia
- 8 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 9 Fraser Island or Coffs harbour
- 10 Australia help
- 11 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 12 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 13 Which company is better? if we would like to buy a SIM card
- 14 Milford Track vs Jomalhari trek in Bhutan
- 15 Ferry between islands
- 16 A Short Stay in Adelaide City
- 17 28 days to campervan around australia
- 18 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 19 hotel options in Melbourne
- 20 Where can I rent a pocket wifi in NZ?
- 21 South Island Final Itinerary (mostly)
- 22 Port Douglas - Car Hire or not?
- 23 Southern Highlands vs Hunter Valley
- 24 3 days itinerary for Melbourne- Suggestions required
- 25 Sydney - City Sights Travel Report