I am flying in and out of Sydney on the way to New Zealand in November. We will be spending one night in Sydney each way on a layover. Do I need a regular tourist visa, or can I get the transit visa? We will technically be staying less than 72 hours, but we will be entering the country twice. Can anyone shed some light? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 CANON@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h HelP 24*7
- 2 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 3 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 4 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 5 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 6 Surprises in Australia
- 7 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 8 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 9 2 days in Auckland
- 10 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 11 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 12 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 13 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 14 5 nights in Sydney
- 15 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 16 Best places to travel in Australia
- 17 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 18 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 19 16 Days on the South Island
- 20 Cook Islands for families
- 21 B&B in NZ
- 22 New Zealand 3 week itinerary
- 23 Suggestions needed for Australia itinerary
- 24 12 day Trip to NZ in Nov 2017
- 25 Bay of Islands Day tour?