I am flying in and out of Sydney on the way to New Zealand in November. We will be spending one night in Sydney each way on a layover. Do I need a regular tourist visa, or can I get the transit visa? We will technically be staying less than 72 hours, but we will be entering the country twice. Can anyone shed some light? Thanks!
Australian Visa Question
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Buy Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas, USA Green Card,Citizenship
- 2 Honeymoon in Australia - Sydney
- 3 Review our NZ Itinerary please
- 4 First trip to NZ (2 weeks in Dec/Jan)
- 5 Skiing for beginners
- 6 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 7 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 8 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 9 New Zealand: Cruise vs. Land
- 10 Itinerary Help
- 11 I've been, I've been to the Land Down Under...
- 12 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 13 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 14 Packing List
- 15 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 16 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 17 Sydney and Auckland
- 18 Internet access
- 19 Night Out Byron Bay
- 20 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 21 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 22 10 days itinerary
- 23 Fremantle my love..
- 24 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 25 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?