I am flying in and out of Sydney on the way to New Zealand in November. We will be spending one night in Sydney each way on a layover. Do I need a regular tourist visa, or can I get the transit visa? We will technically be staying less than 72 hours, but we will be entering the country twice. Can anyone shed some light? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Just checking....
- 2 4-hour layover in Melbourne (From LAX to New Zealand)
- 3 1 extra day to Nelson or Picton
- 4 Uluru
- 5 Great Barrier Reaf or Sydney for Snorkeling
- 6 Base for visiting great barrier reef
- 7 Phone Cards
- 8 Sydney to Brisbane
- 9 Australia Trip Report (Sydney, Cairns, Hamilton Island) 2012
- 10 February Travel
- 11 its just a post
- 12 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 13 24 day itinary on both islanxs
- 14 South Island versus North Island NZ
- 15 Is Mid October too late for the wildflowers in Western Australia?
- 16 Traveling through East Coast
- 17 NZ November!
- 18 New Zealand Sth Island
- 19 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 20 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 21 Australia in 2 Weeks
- 22 How to allocate time: bora bora, tahit, moorea?
- 23 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 24 AUS/NZ trip planning
- 25 Abel Tasman National Park