I am flying in and out of Sydney on the way to New Zealand in November. We will be spending one night in Sydney each way on a layover. Do I need a regular tourist visa, or can I get the transit visa? We will technically be staying less than 72 hours, but we will be entering the country twice. Can anyone shed some light? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Itinerary set! Any Fodorites up for meeting up in Australia?
- 2 Planning 20 days in Autralia
- 3 Scenic Overload on NZ's South Island: November 2015
- 4 Prelim itinerary- 12 nights on the North Island
- 5 Solo (mostly) coach trip - 45 days itinerary planning
- 6 Help rounding out AU & NZ itinerary
- 7 Arriving in Queenstown - When to Visit Milford Sound?
- 8 Rental Car Return and Melbourne
- 9 May/June Wedding on Rarotonga
- 10 Foreign Exchange Programs
- 11 Cairns or Port Douglas
- 12 Tonga is a off the beaten track, but a beautiful destination: See my pics!
- 13 Where to Sky Dive and Bungee in NZ
- 14 Solo travel in Australia -- not sure where to go!
- 15 Need Help On French Polynesia Trip in June.
- 16 New Zealand-Trip Report-30 Days North & South Island
- 17 Two day South Coast & Southern Highlands loop - restaurant reccos please.
- 18 Sydney or Melbourne for wine tour?
- 19 2 wks in Oz--Melbourne, GOR, Tas, Pt Douglas, Atherton Tbllnds, pt 2
- 20 Southern Highlands vs Hunter Valley
- 21 New Zealand Trip Planning
- 22 Brisbane Airpot Hotel advice
- 23 Sorting out time in Sydney
- 24 Please help finalize our Tasmania itinerary
- 25 2 wks in Oz--Melbourne, GOR, Tas, Pt Douglas, Atherton Tbllnds, pt 1