I am flying in and out of Sydney on the way to New Zealand in November. We will be spending one night in Sydney each way on a layover. Do I need a regular tourist visa, or can I get the transit visa? We will technically be staying less than 72 hours, but we will be entering the country twice. Can anyone shed some light? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://testosteroneboosterbits.com/bigrize/
- 2 7 days in New Zealand
- 3 Hamilton Island
- 4 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 5 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 6 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 7 16 Days on the South Island
- 8 Need help in Auckland
- 9 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 10 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 11 Six Weeks Down Under
- 12 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 13 Uber in Sydney
- 14 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 15 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 16 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 17 Darwin Accomodations
- 18 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 19 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 20 Lodging Reservations in NSW
- 21 New Zealand 3-week itinerary over Christmas
- 22 The Red Center?
- 23 Trip to Cairns
- 24 Blue mountain Or Daintree in July
- 25 Sydney Restauranr Near Opera House for Early Dining