I am flying in and out of Sydney on the way to New Zealand in November. We will be spending one night in Sydney each way on a layover. Do I need a regular tourist visa, or can I get the transit visa? We will technically be staying less than 72 hours, but we will be entering the country twice. Can anyone shed some light? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 2 Kaikoura roads update
- 3 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 4 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 5 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 6 Clever, mischievous keas
- 7 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 8 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 9 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 10 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 11 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 12 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 13 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 14 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 15 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 16 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 17 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 18 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 19 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake
- 20 Translation of documents
- 21 SH1 to Kaikoura update
- 22 10 days NZ-crusie or land??
- 23 Cooking classes near Melbourne
- 24 Sunshine coast or gold coast in February
- 25 Tasting Tassie, a road trip with food and wine.