I am flying in and out of Sydney on the way to New Zealand in November. We will be spending one night in Sydney each way on a layover. Do I need a regular tourist visa, or can I get the transit visa? We will technically be staying less than 72 hours, but we will be entering the country twice. Can anyone shed some light? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 2 The southern lights
- 3 Picton Drive Through
- 4 Parking near Darling Harbour
- 5 Six Weeks Down Under
- 6 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 7 Mel's NZ Photos
- 8 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 9 August Honeymoon Help?
- 10 How to split up Australia?
- 11 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 12 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 13 Brisbane to Sydney
- 14 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 15 East Coast Australia
- 16 North and South Island of NZ
- 17 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 18 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 19 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 20 Marlborough Sounds
- 21 Blue mountain in July
- 22 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 23 Tonga January Weather
- 24 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 25 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand