Planning a first trip to Australia in November. We're two 40-something girls who've done our fair share of traveling. We're looking for someone who can help us with an itinerary, plan our travel and maybe assist along on the way. We used Homeric when we went to Greece and loved it. They made all the flight/hotel arrangements, met us for transfers and gave a us a brief City tour but we were on our own for the remainder of the trip. Can anyone recommend someone who can help us?
Australia Tour Operator Help
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Paging Cathies
- 2 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 3 Traveling between Australia and New Zealand in June
- 4 Family trip over Spring Break
- 5 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 6 NewZealand honeymoon suggestions
- 7 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 8 5 days in Tasmania
- 9 August week end in Auckland
- 10 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 11 Limestone Coast, South Australia - ideas needed
- 12 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 13 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 14 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 15 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 16 Help
- 17 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 18 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 19 Byron Bay or ...
- 20 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 21 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 22 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 23 NZ vs Aust
- 24 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 25 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory