Planning a first trip to Australia in November. We're two 40-something girls who've done our fair share of traveling. We're looking for someone who can help us with an itinerary, plan our travel and maybe assist along on the way. We used Homeric when we went to Greece and loved it. They made all the flight/hotel arrangements, met us for transfers and gave a us a brief City tour but we were on our own for the remainder of the trip. Can anyone recommend someone who can help us?
Australia Tour Operator Help
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 real fake documents online
- 2 Newzealand - break up self drive and bus travel
- 3 Emirates and Jetstar
- 4 Starbucks: Over rated, Bad service, Worst coffee ever!
- 5 Packing list for New Zealand, February 2013
- 6 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 7 Winter Trip to Australia for Two
- 8 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 9 Transportation from Sydney Airport to Four Seasons
- 10 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 11 Internship in Sydney for 3 months
- 12 New Rotorua attraction (new trail)
- 13 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 14 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 15 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 16 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 17 Cruise New Zealand
- 18 Is Katafanga Resort Open Yet?
- 19 Logical Airline Schedule for 2014 trip.
- 20 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 21 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 22 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 23 Paihia or coromandel
- 24 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 25 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?