Planning a first trip to Australia in November. We're two 40-something girls who've done our fair share of traveling. We're looking for someone who can help us with an itinerary, plan our travel and maybe assist along on the way. We used Homeric when we went to Greece and loved it. They made all the flight/hotel arrangements, met us for transfers and gave a us a brief City tour but we were on our own for the remainder of the trip. Can anyone recommend someone who can help us?
Australia Tour Operator Help
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Renting (hiring) a car near Sydney - or not
- 2 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 3 Tassie in winter
- 4 Margo Oz are you there ?
- 5 NSW/Queensland- 4 free days
- 6 NZ North Island Itinerary Critique
- 7 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 8 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 9 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 10 New Zealand advice
- 11 New Zealand for Solo Travelers
- 12 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island
- 13 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 14 Bye-Bye Pemberton
- 15 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 16 looking for someone to preform our wedding on Moorea Tahiti
- 17 Need suggestions for things to do in Australia
- 18 Kangaroo Island or Cleland Wildlife Park in Adelaide
- 19 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 20 9 days in Fiji
- 21 Canberra
- 22 1st Visit to Australia: Itinerary Help
- 23 AAT Kings 5 day Monkey Mia tour from Perth, Oct 2012
- 24 Tasmania in may with 11 month baby for about 12 days
- 25 Fiji - Snorkel & Scuba