Planning a first trip to Australia in November. We're two 40-something girls who've done our fair share of traveling. We're looking for someone who can help us with an itinerary, plan our travel and maybe assist along on the way. We used Homeric when we went to Greece and loved it. They made all the flight/hotel arrangements, met us for transfers and gave a us a brief City tour but we were on our own for the remainder of the trip. Can anyone recommend someone who can help us?
Australia Tour Operator Help
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 2 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 3 New Zealand itinerary help
- 4 Hotel in Sydney
- 5 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 6 Melbourne Drive
- 7 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 8 Sydney or Melbourne
- 9 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 10 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 11 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 12 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 13 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 14 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 15 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 16 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 17 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?
- 18 New York Times guide to Perth
- 19 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 20 1 month Australia East Coast December / January - ideas
- 21 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 22 Shopping for Opals
- 23 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 24 Cooking classes near Melbourne
- 25 Tasmania-where to stay for Freycinet Park,Launceston,Cradle Mt?