Help, I have looked for weeks now for a way to get from Australia to New Zealand by boat and I only find 14 day cruises.
Is this all there is? Do I really have to fly?!
Thank you in advance for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 2 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 3 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 4 16 days in Australia
- 5 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 6 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 7 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 8 25day planning for Australia
- 9 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 10 Help New Zealand
- 11 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 12 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 13 Snow ideas near Melbourne and Sydney
- 14 8 day trip to New Zealand
- 15 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 16 Hervey Bay Whales & Apartment
- 17 Private Tour Guides Australian Coast
- 18 Great Ocean Road
- 19 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 20 Uluru
- 21 New Zealand travel agents/itinerary
- 22 new zealand 18days
- 23 Tasting Tassie - November 2016
- 24 Issues Finding Camper Rentals
- 25 New Zealand cruise: Recommendations for shore excursions