looking for some help planning my trip to Australia in July and August.
I´m flying in to Melbourne on 17th July and staying with my sister who lives and works there.
I´m sure she will be able to guide me a little but I am here to ask for some expert advice about must sees and must dos. Money is tight so nothing fancy or expensive. I am planning to hire a car and set off somewhere after a week in Melbourne. Is camping a good option if money is tight? I´m leaving things rather late and flexible and plan to make firm decisions after I arrive.
not really interested in beaches and sunny/hot weather (i live in spain) but would love to find some off the beaten track places and anywhere with a good reputation for music/art/culture.
any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 2 Six Weeks Down Under
- 3 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 4 Picton Drive Through
- 5 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 6 August Honeymoon Help?
- 7 How to split up Australia?
- 8 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 9 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 10 Brisbane to Sydney
- 11 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 12 East Coast Australia
- 13 North and South Island of NZ
- 14 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 15 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 16 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 17 Marlborough Sounds
- 18 Blue mountain in July
- 19 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 20 Tonga January Weather
- 21 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 22 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand
- 23 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 24 Alesund - Geiranger
- 25 Drive from Melbourne to Sydney