looking for some help planning my trip to Australia in July and August.
I´m flying in to Melbourne on 17th July and staying with my sister who lives and works there.
I´m sure she will be able to guide me a little but I am here to ask for some expert advice about must sees and must dos. Money is tight so nothing fancy or expensive. I am planning to hire a car and set off somewhere after a week in Melbourne. Is camping a good option if money is tight? I´m leaving things rather late and flexible and plan to make firm decisions after I arrive.
not really interested in beaches and sunny/hot weather (i live in spain) but would love to find some off the beaten track places and anywhere with a good reputation for music/art/culture.
any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 오션무료게임 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Cairns airfare getting too high
- 3 카지노온라인 ▣ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 5 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 6 Six Weeks Down Under
- 7 Cruising AUS & NZ 2018
- 8 Hamilton Island
- 9 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 10 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 11 3 weeks in NZ
- 12 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 13 Flood Emergency Services
- 14 7 days in New Zealand
- 15 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 16 16 Days on the South Island
- 17 Need help in Auckland
- 18 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 19 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 20 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 21 Uber in Sydney
- 22 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 23 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 24 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 25 Darwin Accomodations