looking for some help planning my trip to Australia in July and August.
I´m flying in to Melbourne on 17th July and staying with my sister who lives and works there.
I´m sure she will be able to guide me a little but I am here to ask for some expert advice about must sees and must dos. Money is tight so nothing fancy or expensive. I am planning to hire a car and set off somewhere after a week in Melbourne. Is camping a good option if money is tight? I´m leaving things rather late and flexible and plan to make firm decisions after I arrive.
not really interested in beaches and sunny/hot weather (i live in spain) but would love to find some off the beaten track places and anywhere with a good reputation for music/art/culture.
any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 2 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 3 NZ 1 week
- 4 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 5 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 6 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 7 Australia for two weeks.
- 8 Palau Travel Report
- 9 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 10 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 11 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 12 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 13 Visa
- 14 Guam Travel Report
- 15 New Zealand Car Hire
- 16 Tasmania itinerary
- 17 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 18 Research on Australian Tourism
- 19 Australia and NZ visit!
- 20 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 21 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 22 Cheap Flights to Bangkok from Gold Coast
- 23 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 24 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 25 Recommended guidebooks