looking for some help planning my trip to Australia in July and August.
I´m flying in to Melbourne on 17th July and staying with my sister who lives and works there.
I´m sure she will be able to guide me a little but I am here to ask for some expert advice about must sees and must dos. Money is tight so nothing fancy or expensive. I am planning to hire a car and set off somewhere after a week in Melbourne. Is camping a good option if money is tight? I´m leaving things rather late and flexible and plan to make firm decisions after I arrive.
not really interested in beaches and sunny/hot weather (i live in spain) but would love to find some off the beaten track places and anywhere with a good reputation for music/art/culture.
any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 PrimeX Testo Max
- 2 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 3 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 4 Itinerary questions on dream holiday
- 5 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 6 Real estate question
- 7 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 8 Food to Try Out
- 9 Whale Watching - Port Stephens NSW vs. Hervey Bay QLD
- 10 Queenstown-Mt Cook road
- 11 7 night NZ, south island for active couple
- 12 Wainui Falls
- 13 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 14 Sydney Neighborhood for Nightlight and Sightseeing
- 15 Come join me on Rapa Nui, or Easter Island...
- 16 More authentic experience of Maori culture
- 17 Day trips from Wellington
- 18 2-week NZ Itinerary Questions
- 19 Agrodome Farm Tour
- 20 Recommended length of time for mother to visit me in NZ?
- 21 Please help create an itinerary in NZ's SI
- 22 3 days on North Island, NZ
- 23 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 24 Kayak or cruise Milford Sound?
- 25 New Zealand with teenagers