looking for some help planning my trip to Australia in July and August.
I´m flying in to Melbourne on 17th July and staying with my sister who lives and works there.
I´m sure she will be able to guide me a little but I am here to ask for some expert advice about must sees and must dos. Money is tight so nothing fancy or expensive. I am planning to hire a car and set off somewhere after a week in Melbourne. Is camping a good option if money is tight? I´m leaving things rather late and flexible and plan to make firm decisions after I arrive.
not really interested in beaches and sunny/hot weather (i live in spain) but would love to find some off the beaten track places and anywhere with a good reputation for music/art/culture.
any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 5 days in South Island
- 2 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 3 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 4 New Zealand Itinerary
- 5 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 6 NZ visa denials
- 7 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 8 Help on Itinerary
- 9 Sydney Trip
- 10 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 11 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 12 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 13 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 14 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 15 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 16 Extra 2 nights = help
- 17 February Australia Visit
- 18 Best wildlife near sydney
- 19 Where to go in Australia
- 20 Bruny Island
- 21 Western Australia
- 22 South Island - West Coast Itinerary
- 23 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 24 New Zealand South Island Alternative Itinerary
- 25 New Zealand travel agents/itinerary