We (parents + 2 yers girl) are visiting Australia in March 2014. we are planing: 4-5 days Sydney, by car to Cairns (2600 km) and see "everythink" (is better to rent car or caravan?) - 21 days.
Australia for 4 weeks
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 2 Paging Cathies
- 3 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 4 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 5 Byron Bay or ...
- 6 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 7 NZ vs Aust
- 8 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 9 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 10 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 11 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 12 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 13 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 14 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 15 August week end in Auckland
- 16 28 days to campervan around australia
- 17 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 18 Wicked Weekend I Melbourne - too much fun!
- 19 5 days in Sydney: itinerary review
- 20 Sydney Weather in September
- 21 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 22 South Island Suggestions ...
- 23 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 24 A Long Weekend Escape to Pemberton, WA
- 25 Bora Bora---Snorkeling AT the resort??