Some friends and I are considering doing a trip to Australia and/or New Zealand in Sept or Oct but we only have about 2 weeks that we can take off from work. We are looking to do an Australian tour that would include Sydney, Cairns and the Outback or an Australian/New Zealand tour that includes some of New Zealand and Sydney, Cairns Australia. Is one week enough time to tour New Zealand or should we just stick to Australia? I've been to Australia and travelled from the Daintree Rainforest down the coast to Sydney. None of my friends have been there so I'd really like to see NZ. Does anyone know of any tours that would be good for a group in their early 30's or are we better off just doing it on our own? We are not interested in Contiki.
Australia and/or New Zealand in 2 weeks
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Hobart
- 2 Sydney MyMulti Pass
- 3 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 4 One day in Fiji
- 5 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 6 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 7 Should we change our plans ???
- 8 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 9 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 10 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 11 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 12 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 13 Packages
- 14 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 15 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 16 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 17 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 18 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 19 Paging Cathies
- 20 Kangaroo island
- 21 Itinerary 20 days
- 22 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 23 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 24 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 25 Rent or buy campervan