Some friends and I are considering doing a trip to Australia and/or New Zealand in Sept or Oct but we only have about 2 weeks that we can take off from work. We are looking to do an Australian tour that would include Sydney, Cairns and the Outback or an Australian/New Zealand tour that includes some of New Zealand and Sydney, Cairns Australia. Is one week enough time to tour New Zealand or should we just stick to Australia? I've been to Australia and travelled from the Daintree Rainforest down the coast to Sydney. None of my friends have been there so I'd really like to see NZ. Does anyone know of any tours that would be good for a group in their early 30's or are we better off just doing it on our own? We are not interested in Contiki.
Australia and/or New Zealand in 2 weeks
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sculptures by the Sea 2014, Cottesloe
- 2 1st time to Oz. Suggestions appreciated. (tripplanner001)
- 3 Gregory NP or Limmen NP in the NT
- 4 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 5 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 6 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 7 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 8 New Zealand itinerary help
- 9 Hotel in Sydney
- 10 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 11 Melbourne Drive
- 12 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 13 Sydney or Melbourne
- 14 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 15 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 16 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 17 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 18 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 19 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 20 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 21 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 22 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?
- 23 New York Times guide to Perth
- 24 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 25 1 month Australia East Coast December / January - ideas