So I'm working on an itinerary and hoping to get some feedback from the experts here. 27 days, 25 nights in hotel. Loosing some time on the way over. First time to Australia. Doing trip like it may be my last.
- USA to Melbourne - 5 days/4 nights - have to recover from trip and Melbourne seems like my kind of place
- Coastal Road - 4 days/3 nights - i would stay in a couple towns
- Sydney - 4 days/3 nights - fly from Melbourne
- Ayers Rock - 4 days/ 3 nights - fly spend 3 nights and 2 full days
- Brisbane/Byron Bay - 6 days/5 nights - really staying in Byron Bay for a wedding - fly from Ayers to Brisbane
- Reef (Airle Beach) - 5 days/ 4 nights
- Go to Whitsundays - do a tour, take a sail, still figuring that out.
- Back to Brisbane - 1 night
- Fly Home
- Am I trying to do to much?
- Should I increase decrease days in some places?
- Should I skip Ayers Rock?
- I most likely will be travelling alone for most of this.
- I figure I will mostly want to stay on the east & southeast side, and not venture west or central Australia except maybe Ayers Rock
- 3.5 weeks definitely, perhaps a couple days over, but 21 days for sure.
- Seems Sydney or Melbourne to start, with a mix of flying and driving and making my way up to Byron Bay
- A good mix between urban, adventure and outdoors (nature, wildlife). Would love to visit the Barrier Reef, the great coastal road, do some surfing (I have done a little)
- I'm an amateur photographer so will be interested in taking lots of pics.
- Great Coastal road - this seems like something I would love to do this one for sure.
- Ayers Rock/Uluru - friend who lives there says I really should go here, but it's expensive, and complicates the trip a good deal.
Thanks in advance for any assistance. This one is a bit challenging to plan.
Australia 4 Weeks
- 1 Amazing vacation in Sydney!!
- 2 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 3 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 4 Hotels in Australia
- 5 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 6 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 7 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 8 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 9 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 10 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 11 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 12 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 13 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 14 Micronesia- when to visit
- 15 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 16 Melbourne Airport / Rental Car Question
- 17 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 18 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 19 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 20 1st trip to New Zealand
- 21 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 22 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?
- 23 South Island of New Zealand end of May?
- 24 Foodies, help! Melbourne Chinese Restaurant recommendations
- 25 Experience with GrabOne