My husband and I are planning a two week trip for this winter. We are trying to fit Sydney, GBR, and the South Island of New Zealand (maybe the train from Christchurch to Marlborough, then the interisland ferry and fly back to Sydney).
Just wondering if anyone has done something similar or has any input? We don't want to spend too much time traveling between sites, but really want to see both AUS and NZ.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementoffers.org/alpha-monster-advanced/
- 2 5 days in South Island
- 3 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 4 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 5 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 6 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 7 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 8 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 9 west and north Tasmania
- 10 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 11 Trip to Cairns
- 12 Beers in Oz
- 13 NZ visa denials
- 14 Brisbane to Sydney
- 15 Vini SIM card?
- 16 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 17 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 18 New Zealand Itinerary
- 19 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 20 Help on Itinerary
- 21 Sydney Trip
- 22 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 23 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 24 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 25 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne