My husband and I are planning a two week trip for this winter. We are trying to fit Sydney, GBR, and the South Island of New Zealand (maybe the train from Christchurch to Marlborough, then the interisland ferry and fly back to Sydney).
Just wondering if anyone has done something similar or has any input? We don't want to spend too much time traveling between sites, but really want to see both AUS and NZ.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 help with intinerary please!
- 2 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 3 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 4 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 5 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 6 Quaint
- 7 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 8 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 9 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 10 Western Australia + Where?
- 11 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 12 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 13 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 14 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 15 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 16 A few days in Darwin
- 17 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 18 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 19 Hiking, cycling, and kayaking on the South Island
- 20 Ride sharing Service
- 21 Our Three weeks in Australia and PNG
- 22 East coast australia itinerary - feedback please!
- 23 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 24 Which glowworm dell is better – Hokitika or Fox Glacier (Minnehaha)?
- 25 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)