Im planning a one day group tour through the Mount Dandenong Rages, and want to guide it myself. I will have a bus full of families and I need to know the best attractions.
I welcome your suggestion.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 2 Free Camping
- 3 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 4 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 5 Clever, mischievous keas
- 6 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 7 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 8 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 9 Kaikoura roads update
- 10 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 11 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 12 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 13 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 14 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 15 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 16 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 17 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 18 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 19 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 20 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 21 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake
- 22 Translation of documents
- 23 SH1 to Kaikoura update
- 24 10 days NZ-crusie or land??
- 25 Cooking classes near Melbourne