Im planning a one day group tour through the Mount Dandenong Rages, and want to guide it myself. I will have a bus full of families and I need to know the best attractions.
I welcome your suggestion.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand Itinerary January/February
- 2 Need help on 2 week itinerary - North Island, winter, with kids (5, 7, 10)
- 3 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 4 Help a North American understand winter in New Zealand
- 5 Need Advice for NZ winter trip itinerary
- 6 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 7 Franz Josef or Mt. Cook?
- 8 One day in Sydney
- 9 Dec trip - Itinerary planning help and recommendations
- 10 3 days for trip from Christchurch
- 11 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 12 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 13 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 14 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary - Sydney & New Zealand (South Island)
- 15 Fiji - Snorkel & Scuba
- 16 9 days in Fiji
- 17 Which Island for a longer stay?
- 18 Great Barrier Reef snorkeling vs Fiji snorkeling for a 2 week honeymoon?
- 19 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 20 Australia Itinerary Help In July/August
- 21 Red Centre - how long to stay
- 22 New Zealand/Fiji/Tahiti/Australia oh my
- 23 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 24 Final leg of trip: SI to NI
- 25 Australia Trip Report: Hayman Island/SCUBA/GBR (part 5)