I will be spending 5 days in Cairns, and doing these day tours - Great Barrier Reef, Daintree, and Chillagoe Caves. Also doing Hot Air Balloon on the last morning. Now for one remaining day would you suggest Atherton Tablelands or Kuranda Scenic Train and Skyrail? I'm confused, so any suggestions welcome! Thanks in advance!!
Atherton Tablelands VS Kuranda
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 2 still distorted. I
- 3 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 4 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 5 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 6 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary
- 7 planning honeymoon trip in Australia in February
- 8 12-14 Days - Sydney and Auckland - January 2015
- 9 Tahiti? First time Impressions? Good French Polynesia Deals?
- 10 Paging Cathies
- 11 Transit time between international connections at Brisbane Airport?
- 12 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 13 Cape Trib-self-drive or tour
- 14 Traveling between Australia and New Zealand in June
- 15 Weather ?
- 16 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!
- 17 Need Help with a 16 night itinerary in Australia with Kids
- 18 Itinerary Planning
- 19 Sydney - City to Surf. 10 August 2014
- 20 South IslandItinerary Help
- 21 Australia Trip Report with Pictures May 2013
- 22 Lazy, don't want to research on line..
- 23 Sydney for 3 days
- 24 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 25 Help -- tight flight connection in Auckland