I will be spending 5 days in Cairns, and doing these day tours - Great Barrier Reef, Daintree, and Chillagoe Caves. Also doing Hot Air Balloon on the last morning. Now for one remaining day would you suggest Atherton Tablelands or Kuranda Scenic Train and Skyrail? I'm confused, so any suggestions welcome! Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Free Camping
- 2 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 3 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 4 Clever, mischievous keas
- 5 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 6 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 7 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 8 Kaikoura roads update
- 9 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 10 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 11 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 12 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 13 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 14 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 15 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 16 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 17 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 18 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 19 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 20 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake
- 21 Translation of documents
- 22 SH1 to Kaikoura update
- 23 10 days NZ-crusie or land??
- 24 Cooking classes near Melbourne
- 25 Sunshine coast or gold coast in February