I will be spending 5 days in Cairns, and doing these day tours - Great Barrier Reef, Daintree, and Chillagoe Caves. Also doing Hot Air Balloon on the last morning. Now for one remaining day would you suggest Atherton Tablelands or Kuranda Scenic Train and Skyrail? I'm confused, so any suggestions welcome! Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 HOTMAIL Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 HOTMAIL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 3 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 4 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 5 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 6 Surprises in Australia
- 7 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 8 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 9 2 days in Auckland
- 10 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 11 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 12 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 13 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 14 5 nights in Sydney
- 15 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 16 Best places to travel in Australia
- 17 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 18 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 19 16 Days on the South Island
- 20 Cook Islands for families
- 21 B&B in NZ
- 22 New Zealand 3 week itinerary
- 23 Suggestions needed for Australia itinerary
- 24 12 day Trip to NZ in Nov 2017
- 25 Bay of Islands Day tour?