I am booking accommodation for four friends on a limited budget. The Aston Kuta is 4 star and while 1.7ks from Kuta offers free shuttles. its seems nice, has anyone stayed.? This is their first visit, they want to stay in Kuta for the first four nights then move on after. Do you have any other ideas? We need to book 2 rooms and $100 per room per night is the max. thanks.
aston kuta hotel - any good?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Songdoc's Tasmanian Honeymoon
- 2 Shoe Recommendations for NZ??
- 3 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 4 The Great Australian Adventure
- 5 NZ SI: Picton to Christchurch anywhere worth staying a night?
- 6 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 7 Must See/Dos in New Zealand
- 8 21 day New Zealand Itinerary with Milford Track
- 9 Songdoc - Skippers Canyon
- 10 7 day south island itinerary help, start/end in Queenstown
- 11 Moorea - Villas/House/Condo's
- 12 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 13 5 week itinerary help
- 14 Beachmere Australias most Unfriendly Town
- 15 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 16 New Zealand Trip - Solicit suggestions
- 17 Margaret River, One Bite at a Time
- 18 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 19 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 20 This special community - Fodorville
- 21 New Zealand -help with itinerary
- 22 Traveling to Hawaii
- 23 Great food/local favorites
- 24 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 25 Sydney