I am booking accommodation for four friends on a limited budget. The Aston Kuta is 4 star and while 1.7ks from Kuta offers free shuttles. its seems nice, has anyone stayed.? This is their first visit, they want to stay in Kuta for the first four nights then move on after. Do you have any other ideas? We need to book 2 rooms and $100 per room per night is the max. thanks.
aston kuta hotel - any good?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 2 Sydney
- 3 Incredible hotel
- 4 Australian Aborigines
- 5 Good places to stay for 2015 AFC Asian Cup
- 6 South Island - 8 days in February
- 7 Sydney - Melbourne 2 night / 3 day Road Trip
- 8 australia new zealand trip advice
- 9 New Zealand trip -itinerary help please
- 10 Milford Sound Cruise
- 11 14 day South Island Self drive
- 12 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 13 Cruise New Zealand
- 14 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 15 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 16 New Zealand Accommodations
- 17 16 days all over New Zealand
- 18 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 19 Optimum time to visit both New Zealand and Australia
- 20 Land Portion of our Cruise Tour of Australia and New Zealand
- 21 Songdoc's 5th Trip to Gorgeous New Zealand: A Trip Report
- 22 New Zealand itinerary help
- 23 New Zealand with Hannabelle
- 24 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand
- 25 Packing list for New Zealand, February 2013