I am booking accommodation for four friends on a limited budget. The Aston Kuta is 4 star and while 1.7ks from Kuta offers free shuttles. its seems nice, has anyone stayed.? This is their first visit, they want to stay in Kuta for the first four nights then move on after. Do you have any other ideas? We need to book 2 rooms and $100 per room per night is the max. thanks.
aston kuta hotel - any good?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney
- 2 Itinerary Planning
- 3 Penguins in Bicheno or Phillip Island?
- 4 Initial Planning for NZ trip
- 5 Honeymooning in Australia and NZ
- 6 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 7 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 8 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 9 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 10 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 11 Marlborough Sounds???
- 12 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 13 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 14 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 15 New Zealand itinerary help
- 16 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 17 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 18 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 19 Song doc - one for you
- 20 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 21 Jet Star?
- 22 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 23 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 24 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 25 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days