I am booking accommodation for four friends on a limited budget. The Aston Kuta is 4 star and while 1.7ks from Kuta offers free shuttles. its seems nice, has anyone stayed.? This is their first visit, they want to stay in Kuta for the first four nights then move on after. Do you have any other ideas? We need to book 2 rooms and $100 per room per night is the max. thanks.
aston kuta hotel - any good?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 2 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 3 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 4 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 5 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary
- 6 still distorted. I
- 7 planning honeymoon trip in Australia in February
- 8 12-14 Days - Sydney and Auckland - January 2015
- 9 Tahiti? First time Impressions? Good French Polynesia Deals?
- 10 Paging Cathies
- 11 Transit time between international connections at Brisbane Airport?
- 12 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 13 Cape Trib-self-drive or tour
- 14 Traveling between Australia and New Zealand in June
- 15 Weather ?
- 16 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!
- 17 Need Help with a 16 night itinerary in Australia with Kids
- 18 Itinerary Planning
- 19 Sydney - City to Surf. 10 August 2014
- 20 South IslandItinerary Help
- 21 Australia Trip Report with Pictures May 2013
- 22 Lazy, don't want to research on line..
- 23 Sydney for 3 days
- 24 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 25 Help -- tight flight connection in Auckland