I am booking accommodation for four friends on a limited budget. The Aston Kuta is 4 star and while 1.7ks from Kuta offers free shuttles. its seems nice, has anyone stayed.? This is their first visit, they want to stay in Kuta for the first four nights then move on after. Do you have any other ideas? We need to book 2 rooms and $100 per room per night is the max. thanks.
aston kuta hotel - any good?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 2 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 3 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 4 Four Seasons Sydney
- 5 Sydney Airport Hotels?
- 6 5 days in Tasmania--help needed
- 7 Which Island for a longer stay?
- 8 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 9 NSW/Queensland- 4 free days
- 10 Sydney
- 11 Extra time in Melbourne
- 12 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 13 best time for traveling in the kimberley and NT
- 14 Renting (hiring) a car near Sydney - or not
- 15 NZ North Island Itinerary Critique
- 16 Margo Oz are you there ?
- 17 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 18 Tassie in winter
- 19 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 20 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 21 New Zealand advice
- 22 New Zealand for Solo Travelers
- 23 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island
- 24 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 25 Bye-Bye Pemberton