I am booking accommodation for four friends on a limited budget. The Aston Kuta is 4 star and while 1.7ks from Kuta offers free shuttles. its seems nice, has anyone stayed.? This is their first visit, they want to stay in Kuta for the first four nights then move on after. Do you have any other ideas? We need to book 2 rooms and $100 per room per night is the max. thanks.
aston kuta hotel - any good?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand (Rotorua and Auckland) + Australia (Gold Coast and Sydney)
- 2 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 3 Advice needed for South Pacific ports
- 4 Second try for Australia Itinerary in October
- 5 Mammals and avians in SA and NSW
- 6 Tahiti Honeymoon in November?
- 7 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 8 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 9 When to travel to New Zealand?
- 10 16 days all over New Zealand
- 11 Cairns - boat from Lizard Island
- 12 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 13 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 14 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 15 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 16 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 17 Small group multi-day hiking operators around Queenstown NZ?
- 18 Question about the "Build Up"
- 19 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 20 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?
- 21 3-1/2 days in Auckland .... Your personal recommendations, please.
- 22 Tipping
- 23 2 weeks in AUS and destination similar to Port Douglas?
- 24 Clueless Yank ISO Alice guidance
- 25 Songdoc's Photos of Beautiful Tasmania