I am booking accommodation for four friends on a limited budget. The Aston Kuta is 4 star and while 1.7ks from Kuta offers free shuttles. its seems nice, has anyone stayed.? This is their first visit, they want to stay in Kuta for the first four nights then move on after. Do you have any other ideas? We need to book 2 rooms and $100 per room per night is the max. thanks.
aston kuta hotel - any good?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 2 Paging Cathies
- 3 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 4 5 days in Tasmania
- 5 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 6 Help
- 7 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 8 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 9 Byron Bay or ...
- 10 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 11 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 12 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 13 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 14 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 15 NZ vs Aust
- 16 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 17 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 18 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 19 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 20 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 21 August week end in Auckland
- 22 28 days to campervan around australia
- 23 Wicked Weekend I Melbourne - too much fun!
- 24 5 days in Sydney: itinerary review
- 25 Sydney Weather in September